Tonight it's the night for the update ?
    08-05-09 01:36 PM
    Tonight it's the night for the update ?
    Actually it is already updated, just click on the original link, however I noticed a dew things I still want to change, so if you want to wait for the next update you can, if not try it out now and let me know, the only changed were a slight change to the clock banner, moved the WB text to the right instead of above, added the application text for the icons when focused on, and changed some of the shading around the icons. I also got rid of the bouncy icons.

I think I am going to move the WB text back to the original way again though, also need to make the status text bigger.

Also I had someone request a icon-free version so that may come out in the future as well.
    08-05-09 02:14 PM
    There is something wrong with the link......
    08-05-09 02:18 PM
    I really like the look
    good moves for icons text & WB
    08-05-09 03:32 PM
    There is something wrong with the link......
    What was wrong with the link, it is working fine for me, perhaps try it again.
    08-05-09 04:41 PM
    What was wrong with the link, it is working fine for me, perhaps try it again.
    Ok, it's working now. I was being redirected to Tourthemes.com..... weird...
    08-05-09 04:50 PM
    Ok, I have a few suggestions.... and these are all up to you, this is your theme.

1. Move Weatherbug back to the title bar again. It was awesome up there.
    -Also, when highlighting Weatherbug, don't display the info like when selecting the icons
    2. Text on the main screen is a little too small. Would be nice to have it larger.
    3. Date Cuts off on the bottom.
    4. There is still a white line at the top of the screen sometimes.
    5. Maybe bring back some sort of indication that you are selecting an Icon on the main screen. Glow, bounce, wiggle... just something.
    6. and Just a request, the lock screen could use the main screens background. So that my pic is on the lock screen.

Love all the other fixes though.
    08-05-09 05:08 PM
    Ok, I have a few suggestions.... and these are all up to you, this is your theme.

1. Move Weatherbug back to the title bar again. It was awesome up there.
    -Also, when highlighting Weatherbug, don't display the info like when selecting the icons
    2. Text on the main screen is a little too small. Would be nice to have it larger.
    3. Date Cuts off on the bottom.
    4. There is still a white line at the top of the screen sometimes.
    5. Maybe bring back some sort of indication that you are selecting an Icon on the main screen. Glow, bounce, wiggle... just something.
    6. and Just a request, the lock screen could use the main screens background. So that my pic is on the lock screen.

Love all the other fixes though.
    I moved the WB text back ontop, I didn't bring back the bounce but the selected app text is bigger so easier to see that you selected the icon. It is finished and am simply awaiting for the OTA to be updated. I also had a requested for a version with no icons, and am in the process of testing it tonight. After that the person that requested it will get it to try out and if the feedback is good I will likely post the OTA for others.

Keep watch for the updated OTA and thanks again for the feedback.
    08-05-09 08:47 PM
    any chance you could change the look of the battery so it shows the % left. i dig themes that show that not the sectioned batt. I think that would put this theme over the top!!
    08-05-09 10:21 PM
    This is an awesome theme, this is the first theme I have downloaded in a very long time that isnt a battery sucker.
    A++++++++
    Thanks man, and if you could put a date on your post when updates come out.
    08-06-09 06:24 PM
    Not to look too stupid....

How does the quick launch work? I can't seem to make that area of the screne do anything and that (beyond the awesome look) was a big feature for me.
    08-06-09 10:26 PM
    Not to look too stupid....

How does the quick launch work? I can't seem to make that area of the screne do anything and that (beyond the awesome look) was a big feature for me.
    Do you have quicklaunch loaded on your storm? If you don't then you need to install it first, if you do then just click on the BB Logo in the bottom right
    08-07-09 07:53 AM
    This is an awesome theme, this is the first theme I have downloaded in a very long time that isnt a battery sucker.
    A++++++++
    Thanks man, and if you could put a date on your post when updates come out.
    Thanks for the nice comments, the updates are done, I am just waiting for my host to post them up, hopefully today I think.
    08-07-09 07:55 AM
    what's new in the update ?
    08-07-09 08:46 AM
    Do you have quicklaunch loaded on your storm? If you don't then you need to install it first, if you do then just click on the BB Logo in the bottom right

And that is why I use the phone and you make stuff for it....

Thanks.
    08-07-09 11:17 AM
    Update is done, check it out now, with the same original link.
    08-07-09 09:13 PM
    hello love the theme very slick n cool. just one thing i cant get the quick launch to work help. lol lol
    08-09-09 11:11 PM
    nice looking theme....considering DL'n it

if you dont have quicklaunch...the icon will still be there?
    08-10-09 03:53 PM
    wow, i need to try this one out!
    08-10-09 03:54 PM
    I dl'd this a few days ago, and managed to find a free trial copy of quick launch....man what an awsome theme once it is put together!
    08-10-09 08:42 PM
    nice looking theme....considering DL'n it

if you dont have quicklaunch...the icon will still be there?
    Yes if you do not have QuickLaunch the BB Logo Icon will still be seen on the screen
    08-12-09 08:23 AM
    almost fell in love with this theme!

to me, the icons and color of the icons are just not appealing. Take it for whats it worth, just my personal opinion, lol... but dang I almost fell in love..
    08-12-09 09:26 PM
    Would love to see it for the Tour!
    08-13-09 05:42 PM
    i think i need to shrink my os ...little laggy but sweet none the less
    09-09-09 01:49 AM
    Kudos...great theme
    09-09-09 10:06 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD