-Added Application Text when Icon is selected
    -Fixed problem with date being cut off at times
    -Larger text for incoming calls
    -Adjusted size of hidden buttons for easier selection
    -Created sound profile icon for phone only icon

Slick Black OTA

Thanks to FTWrath @ BlackBerryVids.com for hosting the OTA

If you like it, Please Click here to Donate
    Last edited by bigg22; 08-07-09 at 09:17 PM.
    07-15-09 11:50 AM
    Looks pretty good, ill give it a go. Just my 2 cents It would be cool to have the whole top banner that gradient gray to black look. Instead of the clock having its on color. I will provide more feedback if I find anything.
    07-15-09 11:58 AM
    Just tried the theme and it feels really sluggish. Like the quicklaunch option and the look of the iconv but it if not fluid. Also maybe add the sop name for the thee icons. In the homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 02:27 PM
    Looks pretty slick alright, I like the basic black/white icons, nice work.
    07-15-09 02:57 PM
    very nice work...could you put another slot for meterberry ? & name for 3 icons ?
    07-15-09 03:31 PM
    Just tried the theme and it feels really sluggish. Like the quicklaunch option and the look of the iconv but it if not fluid. Also maybe add the sop name for the thee icons. In the homescreen.

It's definitely not sluggish on my Storm, did you try a battery pull after install. As for the names under the icons I left it blank to keep the homescreen as clean as possible. Thanks for the input though, it is appreciated.
    07-15-09 03:39 PM
    It's definitely not sluggish on my Storm, did you try a battery pull after install. As for the names under the icons I left it blank to keep the homescreen as clean as possible. Thanks for the input though, it is appreciated.
    I really like it and not sluggish on my phone,
    I don't need text on the icons but do on weather app.
    Donation sent.
    07-15-09 04:19 PM
    i did a battery pull, but it felt slow for some reason. i will try it again... thanks. anyway to add the another slot like weather for meterberry? thanks.
    07-15-09 06:09 PM
    Would also like to have text on the weather slot on home page, and a text spot for the selected icon (or hidden function) would make this perfect IMO.
    07-15-09 06:12 PM
    there is text on the weatherslot.

nice theme...
    07-15-09 06:16 PM
    Really like it! Personal pref but I think the if the highlight color were green would rock with the stock wall paper.

07-15-09 09:29 PM
    Would also like to have text on the weather slot on home page, and a text spot for the selected icon (or hidden function) would make this perfect IMO.
    Look right under the battery, there is text for the weather slot.
    07-15-09 09:49 PM
    Really like it! Personal pref but I think the if the highlight color were green would rock with the stock wall paper.

Yeah, great suggestion, I was thinking of that, but I figured most people change the wallpaper and then the green would look out of place with the rest of the theme. But you are right that would look nice with the stock wallpaper. Thanks for the great input.
    07-15-09 09:51 PM
    Look right under the battery, there is text for the weather slot.
    Thanks, I missed that..., but a spot for selected text (maybe right under the clock) would be a great addition. Nice theme!
    Last edited by stevebtx12; 07-15-09 at 11:02 PM.
    07-15-09 10:51 PM
    Still running a little low on my phone but maybe it is still settling in. I'll QP a few more times and get back to you. LOVE the look and function!

07-15-09 11:39 PM
    hey i just need the wallpaper for this heme!
    07-16-09 02:13 AM
    I would also appreciate you posting the wallpaper so I can use it with patternlock. Thanks.
    07-16-09 05:27 AM
    hey i just need the wallpaper for this heme!
    Here you go!

Thank You StormGrounds.com Glossy Emerald
    07-16-09 08:30 AM
    Nice. tried it and noticed when returning to the home screen from apps (or whereever), it leaves the apps screen image shadowed in the background until you touch something else.

Otherwise, very nice!
    07-16-09 10:26 AM
    Love the theme. A second slot for a MB icon would make it awesome. Also would prefer the WB and MB text appeared under the icon. Just mt 2 cents.
    07-16-09 10:30 AM
    Great job. Looks nice.
    07-16-09 11:45 AM
    Very nice but...another spot for WB2 + text. And I prefer black for clock area.
    nice work
    07-16-09 12:23 PM
    Nice. tried it and noticed when returning to the home screen from apps (or whereever), it leaves the apps screen image shadowed in the background until you touch something else.

Otherwise, very nice!
    same problem here!
    07-16-09 12:24 PM
    07-16-09 01:28 PM
    when I received a call, the font is too small. Check that.
    07-16-09 01:51 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD