PS the update looks good! I'll use your update when its up until I get one customized.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 09:44 AM
    Sounds good man. I'll pm you my email. Or maybe I have it listed in my info?

I appreciate you and Brandon being so open source with it!

Never worked on a theme before but I can start now!

I PM'd you - later
    06-13-09 01:10 PM
    Great theme! I tried your simple white but like this one much better! I would agree with the clear banner bars on top and bottom on the home page, that would be really nice! Other than that I really like this theme! Great integration with quicklaunch!
    06-13-09 03:05 PM
    Great theme! I tried your simple white but like this one much better! I would agree with the clear banner bars on top and bottom on the home page, that would be really nice! Other than that I really like this theme! Great integration with quicklaunch!
    Thanks for the compliment, but this was my version of Branon9530's theme "Simple White" that HE created! I wanted my own, and he was cool enough to give me the source to do so.

I'll look into a version with clear banners, I've had a few requests for it.
    06-13-09 09:57 PM
    I really like the theme but I would like to see a hidden SMS on the home screen. Maybe just split the existing Messages area in two...Messages on left SMS on the right.

06-14-09 12:37 PM
    Thanks for the compliment, but this was my version of Branon9530's theme "Simple White" that HE created! I wanted my own, and he was cool enough to give me the source to do so.

I'll look into a version with clear banners, I've had a few requests for it.
    Thanks! My mistake on the "Simple White". That was really cool that he gave you the source files. I've tried making some of my own themes but get to frustrated, I never have enough time to get it right it seems. I'll keep track of this thread to see if there are any updates.
    06-14-09 12:51 PM
    Thanks! My mistake on the "Simple White". That was really cool that he gave you the source files. I've tried making some of my own themes but get to frustrated, I never have enough time to get it right it seems. I'll keep track of this thread to see if there are any updates.

I will update tonight - Version 2, with black and clear banner versions.
    Just waiting on OTA to get setup.
    06-14-09 03:19 PM
    Now updated, with additional versions for clear banners.
    06-14-09 09:49 PM
    Updates look great man. Testing them out now!

Thanks for the messages too
    06-14-09 11:42 PM
    I will update tonight - Version 2, with black and clear banner versions.
    Just waiting on OTA to get setup.
    The new version looks great! Really like the clear banners and red focus! Thanks for the update!
    06-15-09 02:34 PM
    Very nice, keep it up....Also nice of you to try to help Lauren_X...its your posts there that got me here...Nice looking theme...

It was very nice of another builder to let you build off his Theme files...I salute him as well..
    06-15-09 04:21 PM
    The new version looks great! Really like the clear banners and red focus! Thanks for the update!
    Glad you like it, thanks for the feedback!

Very nice, keep it up....Also nice of you to try to help Lauren_X...its your posts there that got me here...Nice looking theme...

It was very nice of another builder to let you build off his Theme files...I salute him as well..
    Try to help yes, I can do VERY basic composer only. Yes, it was cool of Branon9530 to share, I've kept that going to. Thanks for the feedback.
    BTW - Your BPADD theme looks pretty sweet
    06-15-09 06:28 PM
    This isn't a problem, but just noticed...

In portrait mode, the active icon has a red line under it, but in landscape, its red. Was that intentional? Its not a problem, just my OCD

BTW - any chance of adding hidden SMS/MMS button next to the Messages one?
    06-16-09 05:06 PM
    This isn't a problem, but just noticed...

In portrait mode, the active icon has a red line under it, but in landscape, its red. Was that intentional? Its not a problem, just my OCD

BTW - any chance of adding hidden SMS/MMS button next to the Messages one?
    I think what gkl means to say is that in landscape mode, the underline is still blue.
    06-16-09 05:12 PM
    I think what gkl means to say is that in landscape mode, the underline is still blue.
    yeah...that

also, is there a way to keep the text from fading when you tap on a grid location, so its always displayed. that would be really handy for the WB, so you dont always have to re-tap the grid for it to display again.
    06-16-09 05:47 PM
    yeah...that

also, is there a way to keep the text from fading when you tap on a grid location, so its always displayed. that would be really handy for the WB, so you dont always have to re-tap the grid for it to display again.
    I'll look into the landscape icon, mine shows red... I'll check out SMS and Application name "fade" too. Thanks for the feedback.
    06-16-09 06:26 PM
    I'll look into the landscape icon, mine shows red... I'll check out SMS and Application name "fade" too. Thanks for the feedback.
    It might be limited to one or two versions - I'm using the Hidden Today (opaque banners) and it's showing blue on landscape.
    06-16-09 06:46 PM
    Great looking theme.
    Any chance on making it .151 friendly?
    06-16-09 06:53 PM
    Great looking theme.
    Any chance on making it .151 friendly?
    Any clue how to do this? I've been too busy to research....
    06-16-09 07:05 PM
    It might be limited to one or two versions - I'm using the Hidden Today (opaque banners) and it's showing blue on landscape.
    Yes, confirmed this bug - I'll need to update all 4 versions.
    06-16-09 07:14 PM
    Yes, confirmed this bug - I'll need to update all 4 versions.
    Eh... doesn't really bother me. I would have said "Ah, yeah I designed it to do that" I actually kinda like it the way it is!
    06-16-09 08:23 PM
    The fix to make the hover icon red in landscape is ready for all 4 versions, just waiting on OTA to post.

The "fade" in application name, I could not find any setting to keep this on the screen. This would be a custom version, if I could do it.

As far as adding SMS seperately, Cozper did a custom blank theme for me and I tried having messages and SMS in that same spot on the front. It was cumbersome, because more message icons would compete with SMS. It was messy, and I bailed on it. I got used to combined messages as a result. I'll look into this some more when I have time.
    06-16-09 08:26 PM
    Any clue how to do this? I've been too busy to research....
    I would like to find out myself, but there doesn't seem to be any info on it except which themes are compatible with it, but that thread is DOA now. Testing is the only answer but that means loading .151 on your phone and having to go with trial and error method, not something I want to attempt. If you figure it out or find someone who has, please post how it was done.

BTW, i like the updates you have recently done.
    06-16-09 08:55 PM
    The fix to make the hover icon red in landscape is ready for all 4 versions, just waiting on OTA to post.

The "fade" in application name, I could not find any setting to keep this on the screen. This would be a custom version, if I could do it.

As far as adding SMS seperately, Cozper did a custom blank theme for me and I tried having messages and SMS in that same spot on the front. It was cumbersome, because more message icons would compete with SMS. It was messy, and I bailed on it. I got used to combined messages as a result. I'll look into this some more when I have time.
    For folks who don't make use of both MeterBerry/weather slots (like me), I stuck my SMS icon in one of the weather slots.
    06-16-09 10:14 PM

Thanks for being so responsive. I really like the theme even if nothing changes!

06-16-09 11:41 PM
132 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD