awesome theme, had to change when i went to bbv7 with .151 transitions. Really bummed about that may change back to 148 just for this theme. Any ideas to why this theme (or others for that fact) aren't working on .151? would be amazing if could find fix...
    06-06-09 12:53 PM
    Yes, Branon, can you make these compatible with OOAKPC's latest hybrid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 10:04 PM
    Okay,
    I am going to make a your choice option for all buttons like has been requested...
    I am also so bummed that I cant use this with the latest hybrids...I think it has something to do with the SVG file I wrote. I just put lydricals latest just so I can try and make a working SVG, but I'm thinking that its a plazmic/.151's transitions problem that is really not going to have a fix until we get another leak, but I'll keep on trying...
    I will also try and create a theme with the same style and a hidden dock, but well see. I have created them in the past, but 'm not great at it. :-)
    I'm glad so many are digging it.
    Wish me luck,
    Brandon
    06-07-09 10:34 PM
    Thanks! Good Luck and Keep up the Great Work!
    06-08-09 09:21 AM
    Yeah best of luck to ya'... I just jumped in to 151 and it's **** not having this theme. I keep clicking in random spots on my screen... and wondering why nothing is happening... I need this back lol.

But while you're reworking stuff... I have another request. I tried out the Viper Remix of this theme, and I liked it... but I think I like this one just a bit more.

I loved having the clock back up in the top middle with the Viper Remix though. I had so much trouble remembering where the clock was with it in the bottom left...

Any chance of moving it to the top middle? Or, if that's too crowded (I thought it was kind of crowded on the Viper Remix version at the top), maybe just do clock in the top left and signal or batter in the top right... then the other (signal or batter) in bottom left, and calendar still bottom right? It just bothers me having the clock at the bottom for some reason. I feel like top left would more more natural to use.

Thanks, I am pulling for you to get this going for 151!
    06-10-09 03:08 PM
    Yeah best of luck to ya'... I just jumped in to 151 and it's **** not having this theme. I keep clicking in random spots on my screen... and wondering why nothing is happening... I need this back lol.

But while you're reworking stuff... I have another request. I tried out the Viper Remix of this theme, and I liked it... but I think I like this one just a bit more.

I loved having the clock back up in the top middle with the Viper Remix though. I had so much trouble remembering where the clock was with it in the bottom left...

Any chance of moving it to the top middle? Or, if that's too crowded (I thought it was kind of crowded on the Viper Remix version at the top), maybe just do clock in the top left and signal or batter in the top right... then the other (signal or batter) in bottom left, and calendar still bottom right? It just bothers me having the clock at the bottom for some reason. I feel like top left would more more natural to use.

Thanks, I am pulling for you to get this going for 151!
    Where would you put messages?
    06-10-09 09:16 PM
    A valid question. I have to think about this.

I don't know why having 3 things across the top seemed crowded to me in your remix, viper. Not sure, because others do it and it's almost standard. But it normally doesn't feel cramped - for some reason it did in your remix (to me).

What about:
    top left clock
    top middle messages
    top right signal
    middle left app1
    center apps
    middle right app2
    bottom left battery icon/profile hotspot
    bottom center QL
    bottom right calendar

Does that work? I think that pretty much just the same thing as currently, except for swap signal/connections with battery/profiles and THEN swap battery/profiles with clock.
    06-11-09 01:09 AM
    BTW - looks like I'm going to be back on .148 for a while so I'll be able to use this again for a bit
    06-11-09 01:10 AM
    A valid question. I have to think about this.

I don't know why having 3 things across the top seemed crowded to me in your remix, viper. Not sure, because others do it and it's almost standard. But it normally doesn't feel cramped - for some reason it did in your remix (to me).

What about:
    top left clock
    top middle messages
    top right signal
    middle left app1
    center apps
    middle right app2
    bottom left battery icon/profile hotspot
    bottom center QL
    bottom right calendar

Does that work? I think that pretty much just the same thing as currently, except for swap signal/connections with battery/profiles and THEN swap battery/profiles with clock.
    Out of respect for Branon9530 - I dont want to hijack his thread. I'm working on some updates. Please post to mine if interested - Thanks
    06-11-09 09:59 PM
    Ok, I definitely will. Good point about hijacking.

Back to Simple White View, though. I don't know why but I never noticed before until my most resent OS/theme load... but phone app view is cut off at bottom ALSO with a line or two of the background coming through at the top of the screen. Seen it before on a few themes so maybe there isn't a fix for it - but I didn't think I used to notice this nearly as much. Any ideas?
    06-12-09 09:39 PM
    Simple and Clean.. Thanks another one to add to my arsenal of themes..
    09-03-09 08:37 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD