Hey all so i just spent hours working on a theme but i cant seem to get it just right and finally gave up.(Should have been doing the massive amount of HW i have!!) When i search through the forums i come across themes i really like but would like to customize them for myself. It would be amazing if people were willing to post the themes they created in a format we can open in plazmic! I know themes take a lot of time and effort but im sure im not the only one who would really appreciate the help! So if there is a way to post themes we can open in plazmic please let me know.
    Thanks in advance,
    Francesca
    03-18-09 10:35 PM
    i don't think people would really be willing to do that for reasons mentioned here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/why...m-files-80878/

however you can for a few themes modify the wallpaper!
    03-18-09 10:39 PM
    Your right i didnt even think about people trying to post it as their own to make money off of it! I was really excited to make my own theme and did an ok job but it wasnt nearly as good as some of the themes i saw and figured maybe someone would be willing to post the files so i could use it for personal use. So i guess if any1 is willing to share let me know in here or pm me!
    03-18-09 10:43 PM
    I have two basic themes I made. They only took a few minutes to customize. They are mainly variations on the default Zen with new wallpapers. Both have the hidden today feature. One has the 9th icon in the banner, I use it for weatherbug. The other is a Washington Capitals based theme but has the scrolling bottom dock. PM me your email and I'll send you the .thm files. I don't care.
    03-19-09 01:44 PM
    ...or maybe you're looking for more modified themes where all the work is done for you?
    03-19-09 04:23 PM
    No thats great thank you so much!! My internet has been down so i was preoccupied trying to fix it! I really appreciate it il PM you now!
    03-23-09 04:54 PM
    Also if ne 1 has some icons they wanna share that would be cool too! I made a bunch that look good in plazmic but when they get loaded onto my storm they are blurry Once i get caught up w/ my school work i plan to fix them so if some1 wants to share till then that would be awesome!
    03-23-09 05:00 PM
    I would love the caps theme
    04-01-09 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD