Well, I finished it, so here it is...by request, the Sex and The City theme. This is a modified Zen theme. Black and hot pink.
    I've been using it last night with no problems on .109.
    As with any theme, make sure you open stuff and let it load to try it out. Also, it's recommended you do a battery pull after applying it, of course.
    I appreciate any feedback and suggestions, please let me know if you have any problems and I will try to work on them as soon as I can.

I've included a free ringtone of the theme song from the SATC movie by Fergie. If you download the OTA you'll have to download the ringtone separately, otherwise it's included in the desktop zip file.
    This is free, but donations are welcome. I am hosting this on my own domain so any contribution is appreciated but not necessary.
    Enjoy the theme.

OTA Link:
    SATC Black Glam OTA

Desktop Zip File:
    Black Glam Theme.zip

Seperate Files:
    Fergie - Labels & Love Ringtone.mp3

Notes:
    This theme was made with the intention of having only four of the icons on the homescreen. You can use eight, but it will crowd the wallpaper. I know the preview shows eight, and the default is eight, but trust me...it looks better with four lol.

Last edited by SeattleGrace; 03-24-09 at 06:16 PM.
    03-24-09 06:08 PM
    Love it! Gonna donate soon
    It'd be lovely if the icons are skinned, like shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry,... Also if the highlight in messages could be pink. And can you please post the background of locked screen and the main wallpaper? I'm interesting in trying out the locked screen background as the main wallpaper. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:39 PM
    Yay!! This theme turned out so Fabulous! Lots of Kudos to you, SeattleGrace!
    03-24-09 11:05 PM
    Love it! Gonna donate soon
    It'd be lovely if the icons are skinned, like shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry,... Also if the highlight in messages could be pink. And can you please post the background of locked screen and the main wallpaper? I'm interesting in trying out the locked screen background as the main wallpaper. Thanks

As far as I know, changing the color of the highlight within messages is a limit of Plazmic. I didn't see an option for that anywhere when making the theme.
    And yes, I'm considering making another version of this theme with all custom icons, but it may take some time.

I'm attaching the backgrounds in case anyone wants to use any one of them instead of the default.
    03-25-09 01:45 AM
    Im new to blackberrys but i tryed to download it from my storm but it didnt work!

Is there a special way to download??

Thanks xxxx
    03-25-09 10:05 AM
    Use the OTA link if you're downloading from your phone
    03-25-09 10:50 AM
    The lady friend is going to love this one. Great work!

03-25-09 10:55 AM
    i absolutely LOVE this theme! downloading it now!
    03-25-09 12:16 PM
    Hi sorry again but another question!

When i try and download from my phone on the OTA link it said

"Download Failed" when i go to details it said "907 invalid COD" do you know what this means or what i could do to resolve it?

Does it matter that im in the UK?? xx
    03-25-09 02:35 PM
    Are you typing the link in your browser? It is case sensitive.
    I just tried it again myself and it works fine.
    I'm not sure if the themes are compatable with Vodafone or not.Have you been able to download any of the other ones?
    03-25-09 03:10 PM
    thanks i got it to work! its amazin! didnt realise you had to type it into the browser!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you xxxxx
    03-25-09 05:46 PM
    No problem
    03-25-09 05:47 PM
    anyone who's been using this theme encounter any problems?
    03-30-09 10:45 PM
    This theme rocks! I am going to post about this on my site...
    03-30-09 10:52 PM
    I Just Want To Say You Did An Amzing Job On This Theme.i Just Started Making My Own So I Know The Work That Can Go Into It.did You Just Edit The Buttons With Photoshop? Anyway Thanks!downloading Now...
    03-31-09 04:11 AM
    Okay SeattleGrace, I posted about this on theFABexperience!
    03-31-09 07:50 AM
    Okay SeattleGrace, I posted about this on theFABexperience!

Well thank you very much
    03-31-09 12:43 PM
    I Just Want To Say You Did An Amzing Job On This Theme.i Just Started Making My Own So I Know The Work That Can Go Into It.did You Just Edit The Buttons With Photoshop? Anyway Thanks!downloading Now...

Yes I did, I'm working on a more advanced theme now.
    03-31-09 12:44 PM
    i love how clean and functional this theme is, and so cute and pink at the same time!! amazing job!
    03-31-09 03:08 PM
    Love the theme! Do you think you could create a Today version??
    04-15-09 10:22 PM
    I am a new member to this site please help i am a old user of blackberry but not very tech savy i think i managed to get theme but need to know how to use??
    04-18-09 02:35 AM
    OMG it worked i love it thank you so much
    04-18-09 02:39 AM
    I love this theme! Is there any way possible that you can make this theme for the 8900?
    04-18-09 03:34 PM
    OMG! I'm so excited for my Storm to get here it's ridiculous this will probably be my one and only theme I love it.
    04-19-09 10:08 PM
    heyaa i have recently started useing crackberry as i hurd about it and people said it was good for great free stuff you can purchase on your blackberry i am wanting to dowload your theme and want to no if you can help me as i dont have the faintiest idear what to do many thanks x
    04-22-09 03:00 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD