Crackberry users and abusers.

FYI that selling themes is FORBIDDEN on any site using PLAZMIC 4.7 LEAKED.
    If you enjoy using Crackberry's forum you will at least try to keep it on the down-low and NOT post threads of you trying to sell your themes.

YOU and/or any site affiliated in selling themes with the leaked version can face criminal charges and a fine of $5000+.

Im not saying dont sell your themes, but try not to post the price on any threads.

Im quite surprised that MODS are not creating this thread or deleting them.
    02-11-09 10:36 PM
    hmmm very very iberry interesting...
    02-11-09 10:48 PM
    post law source please. Very interesting by the way
    02-11-09 10:49 PM
    Yea...so next time think about it when you decide to charge $7 for new icons.
    02-11-09 10:53 PM
    Ya I would like to see something supporting this.
    does that mean we get the iberry theme for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    so how about that JDC Design guy with his 7$ crossbar themes.
    02-11-09 10:54 PM
    Pup has a valid point. This is not an official or general public release therefore commercial use is not permitted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by thymaster; 02-11-09 at 10:58 PM.
    02-11-09 10:54 PM
    ...I always give my themes away for free anyway .... not that I am an 'uber themer' or anything lol. But I fully support the whole sharing thing
    02-11-09 11:00 PM
    i was thinking the same thing...lol

does that mean we get the iberry theme for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    02-11-09 11:01 PM
    According to Plazmic Support. [email protected]

I have the email...im just looking for it.
    But its nothing new.

Thymaster pointer out the details about a non official release. Which is true.

Let me mind that email and i'll post it.
    02-11-09 11:02 PM
    This is true. You can read all about it at plazmic.com

Scroll to bottom of page and click "legal".

02-11-09 11:31 PM
    Lol. Wonderful.

Now lets see those prices drop
    02-11-09 11:36 PM
    lol this is such bs...its like using a leaked version of word to write a book; when your book becomes successful they try to sue. So typical of our dumb laws in America. I'm in the process of making an app and feel this is bs.. Some apps dont take 1 hour to make. I for one spent most of today making mine and hope to get a small proceed for it..
    02-11-09 11:40 PM
    lol this is such bs...its like using a leaked version of word to write a book; when your book becomes successful they try to sue. So typical of our dumb laws in America. I'm in the process of making an app and feel this is bs.. Some apps dont take 1 hour to make. I for one spent most of today making mine and hope to get a small proceed for it..
    you can still do it. but like i said, keep it on the down low
    02-11-09 11:42 PM
    you can still do it. but like i said, keep it on the down low
    Guess you can't sell anything here..All you crackberry addict you need to meet me in a shade alley way somewhere to get your themes
    02-11-09 11:43 PM
    lol this is such bs...its like using a leaked version of word to write a book; when your book becomes successful they try to sue. So typical of our dumb laws in America. I'm in the process of making an app and feel this is bs..
    You are using software that is LEAKED. It is not official, and you did not pay for it. I am sure somewhere in the licensing agreement that you clicked "I ACCEPT" to while installing, it stated something about not using the program commercially, or something to that extent.

It's legitimate for them to want to sue.
    02-11-09 11:43 PM
    You are using software that is LEAKED. It is not official, and you did not pay for it. I am sure somewhere in the licensing agreement that you clicked "I ACCEPT" to while installing, it stated something about not using the program commercially, or something to that extent.

It's legitimate for them to want to sue.
    I know what it means...
    02-11-09 11:44 PM
    Well are donations illegal? If not then you can still get something out of it.
    02-11-09 11:45 PM
    Guess you can't sell anything here..All you crackberry addict you need to meet me in a shade alley way somewhere to get your themes
    lol ok...i got my 99 cents ready.

I still like ur theme.
    02-11-09 11:46 PM
    by the way for those interested in my theme.. check it out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/mo...4/#post1652906
    02-11-09 11:47 PM
    Ya, America is the only country with Copyright and intellectual property laws. Get a clue.

02-11-09 11:50 PM
    If the theme is good people will donate.
    02-11-09 11:52 PM
    I have to agree, I intentionally sell my themes for an affordable 2.99 and always offer free ones as well but making nice custom themes takes a lot of time and effort and if NO profit is involved Less themes you will see........
    02-11-09 11:55 PM
    I have to agree, I intentionally sell my themes for an affordable 2.99 and always offer free ones as well but making nice custom themes takes a lot of time and effort and if NO profit is involved Less themes you will see........
    Micjenks your right.. The guys who charge 7 dollars are insane...But to make a decent theme takes a latter part of a day or more..A few pennies won't hurt to support the people making the themes or software.
    02-11-09 11:58 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD