Ok, so I appologize ahead of time for posting this...but I just spent the last 2 hours searching and finally broke down... I'm looking for a theme that I saw a couple weeks ago. I has six or so icons on the home screen in a half circle on the left side of the home screen and another six icons will switch out with it...any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Josh
    06-29-09 09:36 PM
    Nevermind...found it...go figure...
    06-29-09 09:46 PM
    Stormkick by kd is on page 3 right now or do a search for it later

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 09:46 PM
    I will do my best to describe it....

Basically, the theme had a "pop up" button located at the bottom center of the screen. The catch was the window that popped up was sort of cool becuase it would like connect three bars that all were icons for other apps.

Sorta lik two bars would slide in from the right..one on top and one on the bottom...

The third bar would slide in from the left ...then complete what was like a gray screen or background for all the icons unless they were third party (then color would be present)

I could have sworn it was named: coz_plazmic_theme_bbgrilled...BUT i checked that and some other theme came up with like 6 colors available. THIS IS NOT the theme im looking for....

If anyone know which theme Im trying to track down please point me in the right direction....The crazy thing is I didnt get the theme of of crackberry...it was found on a random site promoting free storm themes.....but with all these crackberry owners I could not possibly be the only one who has came across this specific theme tried it and liked it.

Thanks for your time......still hunting!

Suggestions for a good theme for .419 are welcome
    04-09-10 07:44 AM
    never mind it was bb grilled finally saw a screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-09-10 08:11 AM
    sounds like my theme OzU!!
    04-09-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD