I have one question about this theme... ihave loved it THUS FAR and have been using it for 2 days, but there is no icon for SMS messages... or am i just missing it?
    04-15-09 07:20 AM
    Try this..messages>gen opt> SMS and Email separate

I have one question about this theme... ihave loved it THUS FAR and have been using it for 2 days, but there is no icon for SMS messages... or am i just missing it?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:39 AM
    I've gotta say that this is one of my favorite themes. I *LOVE* the setup of the "front" page; it's spectacular!
    04-15-09 03:53 PM
    Refreshing theme thread till i get done with PipBerry project.
    04-16-09 06:29 PM
    I've done several battery pulls and I am missing the SMS folder and I'm not too sure if this is normal. Is anyone else having the same problem? Both of my emails and the messaging folder is there just not the sms one. Thank you!
    04-19-09 10:33 PM
    I've done several battery pulls and I am missing the SMS folder and I'm not too sure if this is normal. Is anyone else having the same problem? Both of my emails and the messaging folder is there just not the sms one. Thank you!
    not too sure bout this but someone has said that u have to go into the options for messaging and and such and and have to choose the option to have sms and messages separate....

never looked into it myself so give it a try.
    04-19-09 10:42 PM
    Thanks for the advice! I had to separate it and do one more battery pull and it's fixed! Are you working on other girly themes? I love this one but I'm just curious! Thanks!
    04-19-09 11:01 PM
    not too sure bout this but someone has said that u have to go into the options for messaging and and such and and have to choose the option to have sms and messages separate....

never looked into it myself so give it a try.
    Yes sados ure right!
    Go into mess>opt>gen opt>SMS and email inboxes>separate. That should do it

04-19-09 11:02 PM
    Thnx Jose... at the moment working on the remake for my PipBoy theme... after that got lots of requests... will see what comes next
    04-19-09 11:13 PM
    This is one of my favorites as well; I absolutely *adore* the "front page"
    04-20-09 11:13 PM
    very artistic theme would get it but its too girlie, although my fiance might like...
    04-20-09 11:14 PM
    very artistic theme would get it but its too girlie, although my fiance might like...
    try browsing for my other themes... like vegeta, halo, art gallery and such for the storm
    04-20-09 11:16 PM
    Ok this brand theme was a request and since i have no clue bout feminine stuff I tried my best with research and all... seemed like a very californian style brand so i added some of those things in there..

I hope its what it was expected and the essence of the brand was captured....

Also added a few wallpapers and a Hidden today theme...

Enjoy and as usual donations r welcome..

DONATIONS

ZEN
    OTA Link

HIDDEN TODAY
    OTA Link

Wow that is fantastic, great job. Don't suppose a 'Billabong' version of this would be available?

Well done, looks awesome!!
    04-20-09 11:24 PM
    has anyone else noticed that now they're not getting the light indicators for messages? Its constantly flashing green or blue if I have my bluetooth on but never red even with multiple incoming messages. Thanks!

04-22-09 11:39 AM
    i work for quiksilver and this is an excellent theme if you can pull off a quik or dc one i will most deff donate but none the less great work and i will let my co workers know about this
    04-22-09 03:07 PM
    Oksh I totally lied! It does it in a couple of the sound profiles, the normal profiles have the light indicators! Sorry!

04-22-09 05:16 PM
    Just wondering if there's anyway to get this theme with hidden today and hidden wb?
    04-22-09 10:06 PM
    Wow, this looks fantastic - good job!
    04-25-09 03:24 PM
    i have a hidden today made also ... if u look on first page.... dont think hidden WB is possible... not sure
    04-26-09 06:35 PM
    Can you change the color of the SureType. When my fiance texts and the suggestions pop up all the selections are black. She has to highlight them to see what the options are. Can you change the background color from black?
    05-04-09 10:12 PM
    I SOOOOO want this theme for my 8330 Curve....this is my favorite theme by far and I've been searching ALL DAY!
    05-10-09 08:31 PM
    I love this theme, but I am new at this and I can't download this one the same way I have downloaded the other themes I have. This one is directing me to another page... Any tips??
    05-16-09 11:46 PM
    I love this theme, but I am new at this and I can't download this one the same way I have downloaded the other themes I have. This one is directing me to another page... Any tips??
    yah sorry... links r back up... download them the same way as usuall
    05-17-09 12:21 AM
    Is there any way you could do a blue-based version of this, for those of us that aren't as fond of pink?
    05-22-09 04:16 PM
    I LOVE this theme!!! Thanks!
    05-27-09 01:05 PM
105 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD