Okay, so I've updated and revamped my first theme (which is called Reserved) and now it's available OTA. I tried to give it a more professional feel. It's still a Zen theme, but if enough people ask for it, I could probably change it to a Today theme.

Donation Link

Reserved theme OTA link
    Last edited by VideoEngineerAJS; 05-13-10 at 07:29 PM.
    02-22-09 02:55 AM
    Great looking theme, I really like the icons. I was wondering if you could put up the wallpaper with the Blackberry name and leather background. I can't seem to find that anywhere. Thanks!
    02-22-09 06:50 AM
    thanks i really like this....
    02-22-09 09:55 AM
    I know there was a post looking for a clean professional theme for business purposes. I feel this is a very professional looking theme, and would be great with a today theme.
    02-22-09 10:26 AM
    I don't know why OTA always has problems with this... but here is the background.

02-22-09 10:44 AM
    Question: I changed up a few things on the original Reserved. When I try to export, it gets to Application Icons and crashes. Am I supposed to put them in a Plazmic folder or is this a font issue? I did change a bunch of fonts also. Thanks.
    02-22-09 11:52 AM
    It's hard to say. I know some people had some problems with Plazmic crashes if they changed too many fonts. That's why I tried to stay away from touching fonts (except for colors and sizing).
    02-22-09 11:56 AM
    Hi, i like your theme and i downloaded and installed, but i noticed that all the icons of downloaded apps are NOT in download and apps folders but all together in apps screen... is this your choice or a little bug ?
    And i am for a Today theme !!!
    02-22-09 02:32 PM
    No I didn't mean to do it. I had to add some folders once I got it installed to accommodate my needs and wants as well.
    02-22-09 03:51 PM
    No I didn't mean to do it. I had to add some folders once I got it installed to accommodate my needs and wants as well.
    So i must MOVE all apps to the right folder by hand ???
    Why all other themes leave the apps in the appropriate folders ?
    I think it's better to do all automatically during the installation...
    Any update to fix this ?
    02-22-09 04:04 PM
    I like the new updates. The only issue I can find is the menu selected item is black. Can you change it to blue? Thanks.
    02-22-09 04:11 PM
    I'll take a look at it again, but I'm not sure what's doing it because I tried to not touch the cursors at all. But like I said, I'll definitely take a look.
    02-22-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD