Please use this thread to request a theme, I am a theme designer. I will make a list of good ideas, develop the theme, and place them in my mobihand store, they will then show on crackberry theme store. Some I will do free and post on my website, the premium themes for Storm will be placed on the crackberry store at $1.99-$3.99

Thanks
    06-20-09 10:14 PM
    I would love a high quality tampa bay lightning theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-21-09 05:37 PM
    One word: classy. A dark theme, similar to Zen. But with better space management (like all the new themes coming out). Don't make all the icons one color - in fact use the Zen icons if you want. But make it something I can use at work - classy font, dark colors, and most of all... functional!! The style of the new Evo theme, but without the grayscale icons.

My $0.02.

-Cyrus
    06-21-09 06:17 PM
    i would love a theme that is pretty much just like the standard oem theme on the storm however, in the home screen, there is only one row of icons on the bottom that would scroll left to right to select different icons.
    06-26-09 05:19 PM
    Tiesto theme
    06-26-09 08:49 PM
    One word: classy. A dark theme, similar to Zen. But with better space management (like all the new themes coming out). Don't make all the icons one color - in fact use the Zen icons if you want. But make it something I can use at work - classy font, dark colors, and most of all... functional!! The style of the new Evo theme, but without the grayscale icons.

My $0.02.

-Cyrus
    +1 to this, great idea!
    06-26-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD