There's gotta be some Subie lovers out there, anyone willing to make a clean theme?
    03-19-09 04:25 PM
    There's gotta be some Subie lovers out there, anyone willing to make a clean theme?
    Def. would love to see this!!!

Huge subie fan here! 2005 STI WRB!

Look at my signature, It says it all!
    03-19-09 04:58 PM
    Figures my first post here would be me professing my unhealthy Subaru obsession. (02 WRX owner, first car was an 88 GL, last car was an 00 RS Sedan that I modded the **** out of.)

I second this. I use the Precision Zen red theme with the top down 09 STi teaser shot. (Can't link since I'm a n00bs, GIS "Impreza STI 2009" without the quotes and you'll see which I mean. PM me if you want the pic.)

Something simple and clean so I can proudly show off how much of a fanboy I am would be nice.
    03-19-09 04:59 PM
    I knew you guys were out there. Unhealthy obsession to say the least here. Hopefully there's an experienced theme creator out there who also shares such Subie enthusiasm, otherwise I'm tempted to create one myself.
    03-19-09 05:15 PM
    I knew you guys were out there. Unhealthy obsession to say the least here. Hopefully there's an experienced theme creator out there who also shares such Subie enthusiasm, otherwise I'm tempted to create one myself.
    I'm tempted to create a spin on the Zen theme with a black/gold color with some Subie backgrounds. I'm not a theme designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm decent with graphic design. I'll mess around with it when I have a few.
    03-19-09 06:25 PM
    yes i want the suby theme too!! i will donate to the cause!

bugeye and gc8 here..
    03-19-09 10:04 PM
    SCOOBY!!!!!!

02 WRX with a VF34 here! I am fulie on NASIOC

A great start on a theme would be to have a dark wallpaper with STi smack dab in the center. Or the Fear No Evo picture.

Glad other subie lovers are here, we need to start a thread haha
    03-19-09 10:11 PM
    A clean Subaru theme is something that we all need. I my self have been a Subaru owner for 2.5 years. I'm a proud owner of a 2004 sti wrb. 314whp and 317wtq. At 16lbs of boost. If I can figure out how to create some icons I would be up for the challenge to make it. Just gotta figure out what to use for the icons and such. If I have time this weekend ill see what I can put together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by smitty8866; 03-20-09 at 12:52 AM.
    03-20-09 12:49 AM
    yeah i requested this like a week ago and got nothing haha. it would be awesome. but only if it was made by someone who really loved subarus and put some great detail into it. then id be in love.
    03-20-09 04:27 AM
    SCOOBY!!!!!!

02 WRX with a VF34 here! I am fulie on NASIOC

A great start on a theme would be to have a dark wallpaper with STi smack dab in the center. Or the Fear No Evo picture.

Glad other subie lovers are here, we need to start a thread haha
    Cool, I'm an old school NASIOC member from back when it was I-Club. Go by Jewbaru over there, don't post much anymore though.

My wallpaper is exactly what you're describing, once I hit the requisite number of posts I'll link it.

The top down of the 22b would be a nice one too.
    03-20-09 11:07 AM
    Oh please do link it, I would love it.

If one could be made, maybe have it leather style with the STi in the center for a professional look.

If we want to get crazy, have the time and battery in gauges that illuminate red like the sti cluster. And try to incorporate a the famous "sweep" at start up. lol that would be great but sounds harder then doing an 07STi swap into a bugeye.
    03-20-09 01:48 PM
    The lock screen can be the curve line of the top of the car from the side, or the sketch of the bugeye on roids.... or fear no evo... wow i wish I knew how to make a theme I have a lot of ideas
    03-20-09 01:50 PM
    Here is a pretty sick background. I am gonna give it a try.

Subaru FTW

03-20-09 02:03 PM
    lol, I think my first step is going to be modifying the Zen theme with a black and gold theme and use some of the cooler STi teaser shots as the background.
    03-20-09 02:05 PM
    Here is a pretty sick background. I am gonna give it a try.

Subaru FTW
    Pretty slick, little grainy but on the storm screen I doubt it'll matter.

One more post...
    03-20-09 02:05 PM
    And 10... here's the wallpaper I use for my home page. I'd probably end up using this as the home and portrait, the rear 3/4 as the landscape, and probably the 22b or a WRC action shot for the lock screens.

It's Storm optimized.

[EDIT] This is the 22b pic I'm referring too. It's not the proper size here, but I know there's a higher res ver floating around. It's just not wide enough, but it's tall enough so it should fit nicely.
    Last edited by Joel S.; 03-20-09 at 02:16 PM.
    03-20-09 02:13 PM
    Yea the pic I posted was just a quick search on google, i am sure it can be sized better and found in a better resolution.

Thats a sick 22B picture, gotta love the flares, but for some reason your first picture of the STi logo is not showing.

I just emailed the fear no evo to myself, looks pretty good but the icons on the bottom block the lettering a bit, possibly good wallpaper for the android X theme.
    03-20-09 02:22 PM
    Yea the pic I posted was just a quick search on google, i am sure it can be sized better and found in a better resolution.

Thats a sick 22B picture, gotta love the flares, but for some reason your first picture of the STi logo is not showing.

I just emailed the fear no evo to myself, looks pretty good but the icons on the bottom block the lettering a bit, possibly good wallpaper for the android X theme.
    Refresh the page, for some reason the server doesn't always display the pic on first load. If all else fails, you can see it here:
    http://www.joelandrew.com/rants/wp-c...s/STIberry.jpg
    03-20-09 02:40 PM
    Im all for a Subaru theme! 07 wrx stg 2 tuned. Hopefully someone can make something nice and interesting!
    Last edited by BigD54; 03-20-09 at 11:58 PM.
    03-20-09 11:55 PM
    Heres the GST Project L:

This ride is crazy fast!

Here @ Infineon Raceway NASA Challange:

Heres My Car (Simple,Clean,But FAST!:

Last edited by REC7IFY; 03-21-09 at 12:25 AM.
    03-21-09 12:11 AM
    Here is mine

03-21-09 01:45 AM
    Refresh the page, for some reason the server doesn't always display the pic on first load. If all else fails, you can see it here:
    http://www.joelandrew.com/rants/wp-c...s/STIberry.jpg
    My dad used to have a 22b... i can submit must nice pics / vids of him on the track if you want some pictures
    03-21-09 07:53 AM
    My dad used to have a 22b... i can submit must nice pics / vids of him on the track if you want some pictures
    Used to?? Why would you get rid of a car like that???

I would love a Subaru theme. Especially that top down 22b as the wallpaper. That is such a sick profile.
    03-21-09 08:28 AM
    mmmm i love the gc8 gst time attack car! im also in the bay area but i do all the work on my ride myself..
    03-21-09 05:44 PM
    mine

i got a siiiick *** background of a rs on my phone right now
    03-21-09 06:30 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD