Need tester / s i have made this theme, (ish) but i have not got a storm,

might be an issue with the sgv files i used so most of the backgorunds worked when the phone is tilted?

i know the issue in the screen shot with duplicated messages, its fixed in the theme.

happy to do more icons like the contacts in the horizontal menus got but was not going to do this till i know some people want the theme

also an option to have the last image as home screen with icons on those chevrons???

Let me know

Added another home screen option. Icons would need changing though
    Last edited by Virtual Yoda; 05-03-10 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Added Screen Shot
    05-02-10 12:38 PM
    No testers then?????
    Theme works in sim but not got a Storm so not going to load it till i know?
    and dont want to wast a few hours on icons either?
    05-03-10 07:30 AM
    Can I give it a try for you please?
    I have the 9500 on O2.
    05-04-10 06:10 AM
    Thanks,

Was starting to get discouraged don�t even have a storm was helping out some fellow stargaters

Send you a pm with OTA link
    05-04-10 08:30 AM
    Any updates on how this worked out?
    06-24-10 09:37 PM
    I'm available to test on a 8900 curve and 9800... and I have access to other BlackBerry as a Cell Phone retailer

Need tester / s i have made this theme, (ish) but i have not got a storm,

might be an issue with the sgv files i used so most of the backgorunds worked when the phone is tilted?

i know the issue in the screen shot with duplicated messages, its fixed in the theme.

happy to do more icons like the contacts in the horizontal menus got but was not going to do this till i know some people want the theme

also an option to have the last image as home screen with icons on those chevrons???

Let me know

Added another home screen option. Icons would need changing though
    02-04-11 11:39 PM
    If available for Torch, I would love to give it a try
    04-25-11 02:47 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD