Hi Guys

I have performed numerous searches and browsed through page after page of themes here to try and find something as simple as this but with no success.

I am looking for a very simple standard zen theme from the Storm but the only modification i was hoping for was the calendar display on the home screen like the today themes.

I have downloaded plazmic and attempted to make this with little to no success as i dont understand the program. I was hoping it would be a relatively quick and easy task for someone to be able to compose this theme for me or if this already exists to be pointed in the right direction as to where to get it from. If so would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    03-22-09 11:47 PM
    I have been looking for the exact same type of Theme can anyone assist?
    04-06-09 10:58 AM
    I use this one. It's a hidden today zen.

Sorry, the link won't work. Search this forum for "Default Zen with Hidden Today"
    Last edited by jpalm; 04-06-09 at 11:16 AM.
    04-06-09 11:09 AM
    Make it yourself with Plazmic.
    First, create a new "custom" theme for 9500.
    Then go to Theme the Home Screen and find where it says Applications:
    Click the first button to the right of it which should be a today button. After it's been added, it's probably a today for Activation, which would make no sense.
    So go to where it says Properties, right below. That will open up more options.
    Where it says Application:, there is probably the activation icon. Click the button to the right of it and choose calender.
    That get's your today there
    If you want four or eight icons at the bottom, click the zen button (which should be to the right of the today button you clicked in the beginning). In the properties of the zen application, check the box that says Use device application order. Repeat that step for however many icons you want on the home screen. Then click Reposition Applications to get them where they should be
    Hope this helps!
    04-06-09 04:51 PM
    Yeah its here onthe forums already. I'm running it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD