I'd like to put in a request for a Cincinnati Bengals Theme...
    I recently downloaded the OSU Buckeye theme and like to compliment it with another one of my Ohio teams..
    I have some wallpaper and what not i could send, and I think a great idea for the icon highlight could be some like transparent like stripes, like orangish icons with transparent like black stripes or vice versa..?
    I also like the lock screens on the OSU theme as they are pics of the ohio state (horseshoe)stadium, so the Paul Brown stadium on the bengals theme would be cool.
    And last but not least, i love the hidden today feature for calender, email, bbm, messages/ sms/mms and so forth..
    Thanks for looking, and please, this is a theme request not a thread for what you think about the bengals!! LOL.. I know cuz I get it all the time..
    With that being said...
    WHO-DEY think gona make this theme???
    02-21-09 05:02 PM
    I think the Bengals are way down the list in the nfl team theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 06:06 PM
    yea, themes for teams like the bengals shouldn't be allowed. sad season for them, as usual...
    02-21-09 06:45 PM
    See they just couldn't resist could they. Probably "transplanted" Steeler fans.
    02-21-09 06:52 PM
    Again this is a theme request! I dont give a crap what uall think of them...
    Im a fan through thick and thin..but thanks for posting your thoughts/opinions though....
    So back to the OP.........
    02-21-09 07:53 PM
    I may be able to do this one also as I am also a Bengals fan. I did the OSU theme so this shouldn't be too difficult. I am in the middle of tweaking my Reserved theme at the moment though.

The more I think about this one, I think it may be better to have orange backgrounds and black and/or gray icons. Or I could do an orange background, white icons and the black stripe underlay.
    02-21-09 07:56 PM
    Awesome!! Love your Buckeye theme and this is exactly what I wanted!! Like the Buckeye theme and the colors you have in mind would be sweet!! Thank you, and your work is awsome!!!!
    02-21-09 08:01 PM
    I'd like to put in a request for a Cincinnati Bengals Theme...
    I recently downloaded the OSU Buckeye theme and like to compliment it with another one of my Ohio teams..
    I have some wallpaper and what not i could send, and I think a great idea for the icon highlight could be some like transparent like stripes, like orangish icons with transparent like black stripes or vice versa..?
    I also like the lock screens on the OSU theme as they are pics of the ohio state (horseshoe)stadium, so the Paul Brown stadium on the bengals theme would be cool.
    And last but not least, i love the hidden today feature for calender, email, bbm, messages/ sms/mms and so forth..
    Thanks for looking, and please, this is a theme request not a thread for what you think about the bengals!! LOL.. I know cuz I get it all the time..
    With that being said...
    WHO-DEY think gona make this theme???

Ok, I made this theme before this request but maybe this will hold you over for a bit. I like your ideas and may try to modify/ make a new one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ci...-theme-169447/
    03-03-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD