REFLECTION

Yes, reflecting OS7 icons and reflecting Third Party icons on your home screen! You will be amazed by the realism of the animated bouncing reflection of all home screen icons. All icon reflections are hand coded to produce the best quality animation with NO lag.

*Note* the reflecting BeWeather iconset is not included in the theme, it is a free separate download created by my good friend Bruce aka (Ba Hamilton).

If you follow this link below from your BlackBerry it will load directly to your BeWeather app.

www.themesinmotion.com/bw/Yahoo_mirror.bwi

*Note* Trackpad navigation is not an option for the Torch version.

*Storm and Torch Versions*
    BeWeather hotspot left side of screen.
    QuickLaunch hotspot right side of screen.
    Ten icons at the bottom are customizable. (slots 1 thru 10)
    Five icons scroll at a time.
    Touch just above the right or left top of icons to slide the dock.
    Touch just above the icons in the middle to hide.
    Touch bottom of screen to bring the icons back up.
    Touch center of screen for a BeWeather Transparent background.
    Touch arrows at the top to show or hide Today screen.
    Today Screen ONLY shows Messages and Calendar events.

Last edited by jalaw; 05-17-11 at 06:44 AM.
    05-15-11 08:37 AM
    So, what is the difference between this theme Reflection and the theme Reflex that was offered by another themer about a month ago? I bought and use Reflex, so I was just curious what this one has to offer that Reflex doesn't.
    05-15-11 02:53 PM
    So, what is the difference between this theme Reflection and the theme Reflex that was offered by another themer about a month ago? I bought and use Reflex, so I was just curious what this one has to offer that Reflex doesn't.
    Two different theme developers, both great, different layout, functions and look.....
    Serenity Dawn likes this.
    05-15-11 04:33 PM
    I don't know, I haven't purchased Reflex. Have you watched the video above, it will be able to show you the differences...

But like Andy said, two different Devs means different layout and function.
    Serenity Dawn likes this.
    05-15-11 05:51 PM

You guys won't regret this one.
    05-16-11 10:52 AM

Besides the scrolling hideable dock with bounce icons when focused(yep, even the reflection bounces) .. and an awesome hidden today screen .. totally different banner.. and coded by JaLaw... nothing much really .. lol
    05-16-11 11:30 AM
    05-16-11 07:37 PM
    The OP has been updated with the official download link, sorry for the delay.

Thank you Andy for taking care of it while I was away
    05-17-11 06:45 AM
    05-17-11 09:46 AM
    Has everyone picked up Ba Hamiltons BW iconset for this theme. I must say it is by far my favorite set for this theme....
    05-22-11 06:52 AM
    Nice review...

Check this out
    06-12-11 05:52 PM
    Hey i have a quick question....may be a dumb question.....do i need to have the full beweather app to have to homescreen icon show in the middle or would this work with the free version of beweather also???
    06-13-11 09:40 AM
    Hey i have a quick question....may be a dumb question.....do i need to have the full beweather app to have to homescreen icon show in the middle or would this work with the free version of beweather also???
    You must have the paid version for the home screen wallpaper.
    06-13-11 05:36 PM

Never gets old.
    06-14-11 03:20 PM

Never gets old.
    Expect a BBM for that wall..
    06-14-11 03:42 PM
    Expect a BBM for that wall..
    Could be awhile with Ba...lol
    07-10-11 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD