Hi! Sorry if this has been posted but i tried searching and nothing comes up.

I have a problem with quicklaunch and today themes.

When i create an sms via quick launch, it comes out in my today theme as a received message. I mean under the SMS/MMS icon where it should only display new received SMS, the message i sent thru quick launch appears there.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    05-31-09 02:13 AM

When i create an sms via quick launch, it comes out in my today theme as a received message. I mean under the SMS/MMS icon where it should only display new received SMS, the message i sent thru quick launch appears there.

this might sound dumb, but i think it ends up in your recieved theme because it is sent from the app, recieved by your folder and then pushed out again. do you understand what i mean? Have you tried it with other themes? the reason i say that is because i have used other apps where is sends either an SMS or email from the app and it has occasionally ended up my received folder aswell. I could be completely wrong, but that is kinda a stab in the dark...
    05-31-09 02:28 AM
    hmm that kinda makes sense so theres no way to fix it right? I tried a lot of today themes and they all have the same problem. Ah well.. Thanks a lot for the info
    05-31-09 02:31 AM
    No I do not believe there is a way to fix it. It is something that could be possibly worked on in the development of an app or as a fix, but there is nothing the user can do about it except accept it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 02:35 AM
    Thanks for the info!

Bummer guess today themes are out for me
    05-31-09 11:39 AM
    I stopped using QL for SMS for this very reason. It is a shame since I love today themes but cannot accept the bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 01:05 PM
    i thought of that too but having the quick sms thing is really useful. I came from an 8820 and i had QSMS im kinda spoiled by it @_@ but i miss the today thing damn
    05-31-09 01:08 PM

I'm having the same problem. I emailed nikkisoft support about it today and I'm awaiting a response...
    06-17-09 03:50 PM
    Any reason this wasn't just posted in the topic titled "QuickLaunch 2 FAQs/Problems"? Question already asked and answered there, and more than once! (use the Search, Luke).
    Last edited by Bob61; 06-17-09 at 04:27 PM.
    06-17-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD