I got this link in another theme post. He will host ota links for you. Contact him and he will set you up. It is a major hassle to install themes via the desktop manager. OTA links make it a 2 minute procedure vs. 20 minutes using DM.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 12-06-09 at 11:44 PM.
    12-06-09 11:42 PM
    Nicely done! Very much improved and my new favorite Theme!
    12-07-09 08:45 AM
    I got this link in another theme post. He will host ota links for you. Contact him and he will set you up. It is a major hassle to install themes via the desktop manager. OTA links make it a 2 minute procedure vs. 20 minutes using DM.
    Recent updates to DM and, at least on my S2, it's a much easier process now. Only took 5 minutes using DM!

Agree that OTA is the BEST way to go, but its getting easier using Dm these days.
    12-07-09 08:47 AM
    Recent updates to DM and, at least on my S2, it's a much easier process now. Only took 5 minutes using DM!

Agree that OTA is the BEST way to go, but its getting easier using Dm these days.
    On my older PC it takes forever to make updates. Heck, it take forever for the thing to just boot up. On my wifes IMAC it takes 5 minutes. Only problem is getting my wife off her IMAC so I can get to it. Damn Facebook
    12-07-09 09:16 AM
    On my older PC it takes forever to make updates. Heck, it take forever for the thing to just boot up. On my wifes IMAC it takes 5 minutes. Only problem is getting my wife off her IMAC so I can get to it. Damn Facebook
    Sounds like someone needs a new PC for Xmas!
    12-07-09 09:38 AM
    I think that the date should be where the hotspot is for the calendar.
    12-07-09 12:05 PM
    I think that the date should be where the hotspot is for the calendar.
    I agree it would make sense! Lovin this Theme!
    12-07-09 02:26 PM
    I can add it there for you and see if you like it. I had it there but didn't like the way it looked.
    12-07-09 03:03 PM
    I can add it there for you and see if you like it. I had it there but didn't like the way it looked.
    Hmmm, let's see what it looks like! You've done amazing work on this already maybe it'll work for some of us!

Thanks!
    12-07-09 04:47 PM
    Now with OTA goodness.
    12-08-09 10:57 AM
    I like how you put the date at the bottom. My one request is that on the download that includes the date (the 3rd one I believe), only 4 items show on the today screen. Could you increase that number to 7. But build it up from the bottom of the screen like you have it now. I like how you have the list showing at the bottom of the screen instead of in the middle of the screen like everyone else does. I also like the size of the font you use for the today screen. Most themes use the really small font. Makes it hard to see against backgrounds.

It would really be helpful if I can see appointments more than 2 days in advance on the home screen.

Could you put the date on the bottom of the application screen so it will match the date on the bottom of the home screen? That would be a nice touch.

I keep coming back to this theme. It's really nice. And it is fairly small. Many themes are getting to the 2mb size now. My little S1 balks at those big themes.

I included a screen print showing off your theme goodness. I include the app screen to show how few icons I use. Almost everything is accessed by Quicklaunch and the hot spots on the homescreen

Last edited by ba_hamilton; 12-11-09 at 01:38 PM.
    12-10-09 11:44 PM
    I like how you put the date at the bottom. My one request is that on the download that includes the date (the 3rd one I believe), only 4 items show on the today screen. Could you increase that number to 7. But build it up from the bottom of the screen like you have it now. I like how you have the list showing at the bottom of the screen instead of in the middle of the screen like everyone else does. I also like the size of the font you use for the today screen. Most themes use the really small font. Makes it hard to see against backgrounds.

It would really be helpful if I can see appointments more than 2 days in advance on the home screen.

Could you put the date on the bottom of the application screen so it will match the date on the bottom of the home screen? That would be a nice touch.

I keep coming back to this theme. It's really nice. And it is fairly small. Many themes are getting to the 2mb size now. My little S1 balks at those big themes.

I included a screen print showing off your theme goodness. I include the app screen to show how few icons I use. Almost everything is accessed by Quicklaunch and the hot spots on the homescreen

If possible would you mind adding a 5 icon version. And is the version above hidden today and is it available for download, thanks?
    12-11-09 09:06 AM

Agree completely with this recommendation! This is one great Theme that is only getting BETTER all the time!
    12-11-09 09:09 AM
    If possible would you mind adding a 5 icon version. And is the version above hidden today and is it available for download, thanks?
    The version above does have the hidden today feature , 4 hidden lines, and it is the 3rd download link on the 1st page.
    12-11-09 01:31 PM
    This theme Rocks! It is super fast. If you like SoCalMiles Zen 5.0 then this is a great replacement. Try it. You won't be dissapointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 06:50 PM
    Could we get the original background posted so I can use in Berryweather?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 10:52 AM
    12-29-09 10:47 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD