I have noticed when i use a today theme, that it will list all things in the calender such as birthdays and anniversary's etc. It list them multiple times. Why does it list them? Cause they are not upcoming events, some are like 7 months out? I'm i missing a setting or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 08:27 AM
    I have noticed when i use a today theme, that it will list all things in the calender such as birthdays and anniversary's etc. It list them multiple times. Why does it list them? Cause they are not upcoming events, some are like 7 months out? I'm i missing a setting or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It lists the first ones that you have in your calendar in chronological order no matter when they are. If they are listing them multiple times, then you have a recurrance set up on those events.

Your calendar must not be populated with many items if they are listed there and are 7 months out. If you put some other items in there that are before the later dates, that would push them back. Make sense?
    02-23-09 08:29 AM
    It lists the first ones that you have in your calendar in chronological order no matter when they are. If they are listing them multiple times, then you have a recurrance set up on those events.

Your calendar must not be populated with many items if they are listed there and are 7 months out. If you put some other items in there that are before the later dates, that would push them back. Make sense?

Oh i see, yeah i havent loaded the calendar up yet. Makes sense thanks for the responce.
    02-23-09 09:08 AM
    No problem! Glad I could help.
    02-23-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD