This is a alternative version of my Precision Zen 10 icon Hidden Today WB. Besides being 151 OS compatible, has an extra space on the banner for Google Voice or any other app and is only 112kb in size, for the memory conscious users. To save space, this theme does not include a homescreen wallpaper, so I posted the one I use. Like the original, this features a 10 item hidden today screen and has two shortcuts on the homescreen: click clock for clock settings and center for apps menu.

OTA for PZen10+2. Special thanks to FWRATH for providing OTA link.
    .cod/.alx files: PZen10+2

Donation (in case you really like the theme and can spare some change)

Thank all who have donated for the previous themes Every dollar helps.
    Last edited by TunedFish; 08-12-09 at 10:38 AM. Reason: fixed donation link:)
    08-11-09 10:39 PM
    Theme looks good. Waiting for the OTA link.
    08-11-09 10:53 PM
    Glad to see you back TunedFish...I loved your Bold theme...I'll give this a whirl once OTA is up...
    08-11-09 11:04 PM
    Hey tuned fish I love ur themes very clean. The only request I have is that could you make one without 3rd part apps. Even ur last had wethernig. Thanks man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:00 AM
    Looks good, do you mind if I ask how you kept the size so small?
    08-12-09 07:18 AM
    looks nice and clean! im trying to find a very clean theme, IBerry just isnt cutting it
    08-12-09 08:04 AM
    I really like it thanks. Wondering if you can make this same version with the dark banner at the bottom as well like the original zen theme?

And I know already someone will ask for a 5i version, so ill be the first?
    Last edited by dukins; 08-12-09 at 09:21 AM.
    08-12-09 09:00 AM
    This looks good, going to give it a try, thx for posting!
    08-12-09 10:10 AM
    Very nice theme, although I was having trouble deciding what to put in the second slot up top.. I think I made a good decision though...

By the way, your donation link isn't working..

08-12-09 10:22 AM
    Very nice theme, although I was having trouble deciding what to put in the second slot up top.. I think I made a good decision though...

Thanks. I hadn't noticed the donation link was messed up. By the way, if you place the phone icon on your homescreen, the missed calls will show up in the hidden today screen, like sms/mms.
    08-12-09 10:41 AM
    Not bad....anyway we can get an updated Boldfish!
    08-12-09 12:10 PM
    Thanks. I hadn't noticed the donation link was messed up. By the way, if you place the phone icon on your homescreen, the missed calls will show up in the hidden today screen, like sms/mms.
    Cool I didn't know that.
    I left a small donation.. It's not much, but I can't really afford a whole lot.. damn student loans
    Last edited by RobUM2011; 08-12-09 at 12:41 PM.
    08-12-09 12:20 PM
    Weird thing but when I switch windows to like a folder or the homescreen the profile icon highlights itself and then unhighlights.

+ could you throw in a manage connections hidden button
    08-12-09 03:36 PM
    Just as a side note, if you're looking to fix the dialpad cut off issue, an app banner of 35px or smaller does the trick
    08-12-09 06:03 PM
    Hey tuned fish I love ur themes very clean. The only request I have is that could you make one without 3rd part apps. Even ur last had wethernig. Thanks man

Do you mean one without the +2 icons on the top?

Not bad....anyway we can get an updated Boldfish!
    I started working on a revised BoldStorm, so look for it soon

Looks good, do you mind if I ask how you kept the size so small?
    I tried to keep everything as default as possible. Changing the wallpapers adds at least 20kb, depending on the image and quality, so I left those out, and changing the icons adds about 80kb, depending on the images.

+ could you throw in a manage connections hidden button
    I wanted to add that but didn't know if there was enough space. I will try it out later and update if possible.

Just as a side note, if you're looking to fix the dialpad cut off issue, an app banner of 35px or smaller does the trick
    Good catch. I had seen that before but it never occurred to me that it was a design flaw and it didn't even bother me, but now I can't stop looking at it By the way, I appreciate your donation, the amount is fine. I'm only asking what you can afford and it's only a theme, not the whole phone
    08-12-09 07:33 PM
    yes without the two top icons. Just the 10 icons with no hidden today or weatherbug

08-12-09 07:48 PM

where can i get this hurricanes wallpaper..go canes
    08-12-09 07:51 PM
    That's a RobUM custom wallpaper. I'll share though

I also posted it in the wallpapers section
    Last edited by RobUM2011; 11-24-09 at 09:52 PM.
    08-12-09 07:56 PM
    Nice job on this! Good to see you back!
    08-15-09 07:37 AM
    I love this them! But it leaks memory for me pretty bad..otherwise this theme is almost perfect

08-15-09 02:32 PM
    great theme but does not work well with meter berry. the icon for mb on the top is too big and it partially covers the text. same thing if you put quick launch or anything with a slightly larger icon. needs to be moved down a little bit.
    08-24-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD