So I was a Windows Mobile user for about 3 years and really got into it. My Storm has treated me WAAAAY better than any winmo phone i've owned and i've had the touch pro, diamond, Xperia X1, etc!
    I'd like to get into theme building, but unfortunately i do not have the time. But i was thinking of learning sometime. I wouldn't wanna put time into it if people won't be interested. Or maybe one of you theme builders would like to build something off my designs?

.............Home Clock......................... Weather(if possible).................Fav Contacts (or just contacts link)

.........Fav Programs............................Setting Links.......................Fav Web Pages (folder)................Empty home screen w/notifications

and a question to theme builders... Are "gestures" possible in themes? Like slide left to right or right to left?
    05-29-09 11:11 AM
    I've also created some others, take a look and if you like any, i will try my best to learn and create something similar for our storms!

Last edited by itsallsubliminal; 05-29-09 at 11:15 AM.
    05-29-09 11:12 AM
    really? Didn't even tell me you were gunna make one based on my designs?

or maybe we have the same design style? thats a lil harder to believe.

Its all good.. that design i had was unfinished... glad that guy made it look cleaner! AND for my storm
    06-06-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD