Hey I just found this theme via Google. I have to say it looks amazing! The only problem I have is that I can't use it!

I install the theme, it shows up and I can select it. But when I press my blackberry key it doesn't allow the icons to slide or anything. This makes it where I can only access the default icons that are set on the screen by the themes default.

When I press the blackberry button it 'freezes' the icons on the screen and I can't select anything until I press the clear button.

I posted on that thread but I know crackberry is really popular so I figured I'd post here. I looked through the thread and no one else had the problem I had.

Anyone know why it does this?

Thanks!

EDIT: Since this is my first post I can't put the link in my post. You can google 'iphone 3g blackberry theme' and it should the first link at themes 4 bb .com
    08-09-09 09:40 PM
    Hey I just found this theme via Google. I have to say it looks amazing! The only problem I have is that I can't use it!

I install the theme, it shows up and I can select it. But when I press my blackberry key it doesn't allow the icons to slide or anything. This makes it where I can only access the default icons that are set on the screen by the themes default.

When I press the blackberry button it 'freezes' the icons on the screen and I can't select anything until I press the clear button.

I posted on that thread but I know crackberry is really popular so I figured I'd post here. I looked through the thread and no one else had the problem I had.

Anyone know why it does this?

Thanks!

EDIT: Since this is my first post I can't put the link in my post. You can google 'iphone 3g blackberry theme' and it should the first link at themes 4 bb .com
    Did you you do a battery pull after you loaded it....
    08-09-09 10:29 PM
    Yeah I did a battery pull, and I tried an OTA installation and a loader.exe installation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 10:47 PM
    Is it the correct version for your device?

08-09-09 11:00 PM
    I just got a reply from the dev. I guess .151 has some compatibility issues with it. He's gonna work on it though.

08-09-09 11:07 PM
    Any way I can't take out the lock screen of this theme(the glove).
    Or any theme which looks exactly like this one (or very close) but without those glove screensavers???
    03-06-10 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD