This is my new set of iphone style icons (all user customizable), the dock behind them is separate from the wallpaper so it will remain in place even if you change the wallpaper.

This theme is on sale in the CB store for $1.99 until July 31st

its available for the Curve, 8900, Bold, and 8350i as well all $1.99 until the 31st.
    07-28-09 02:06 PM
    Enough with the iPhone themes.

It's clean, good looking, smooth.

But it is a extremely overused concept.
    07-28-09 03:51 PM
    Actually I like this theme, it really isn't the exact Iphone icons, good job on that part, but yes please stop with the iphone type of look.

Looks nice and clean though. Nice job on that.
    07-28-09 04:14 PM
    Very clean and crisp.

And i'm also glad that you didn't use the exact Iphone icons.
    07-28-09 04:15 PM

I actually agree, the only reason I made this theme was because of a strong request from a customer who didn't want to search all over for one.

I appreciate the fact that you like the icons, I am BORED STUPID with the traditional icons so I thought I would change it up.
    07-28-09 04:34 PM
    I love iPhone themes and seeing the variations that come about. Great job!
    07-28-09 06:15 PM

Are you a developer? I dont think you are so let these guys create. If you dont like the stuff then see you later.

I personally think it looks pretty good. Nice job on developing a different style of what has been created several times.
    07-29-09 01:27 AM
    I didn't take offense to his comment at all, he is entitled to his opinion and he complimented it even though he is tired of iphone themes. It was fine by me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 01:31 AM
    This theme is on sale until the 15th for $0.99
    08-09-09 10:09 AM
    wow very clean theme, I like it.
    08-10-09 01:18 PM
    Well I don't have a curve, but I love looking at different themes. Who cares what anyone else says. YOU put in the hard work to create it, and then you were nice enough to share it. It's a very nice theme, I like!!
    08-10-09 01:29 PM
    wow such a great price, but yet another iTheme! lets get innovative here! but still keep up the good work
    08-10-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD