Theme name: FElegantBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0), STORM Series.

Well this time we're bringing some love to our ladies owning a BlackBerry STORM.
    Use coupon code FELGRLZ to get it for FREE!
    Code only valid for STORM version.

Price: $5.99

BUY IT NOW

Last edited by xgndxdom; 01-13-11 at 09:16 AM.
    07-09-10 08:16 AM
    This will be fun to try out - thanks!

A couple of quick question - the description of it (on Mobihand, I think?) says something about a larger icon (or two) for things such as WB - I can't seem to figure out where those are. There are 9 customizable icons on the homescreen (portrait), but no WB slot that I can find. Also, on the landscape home screen, the 4 permanent apps don't all show up - I see the browser, then there's a blank spot where something should be (can't remember what it was on the demo images), then the clock, then the other two icons are fine - manage connections and lock. Any idea why the one icon isn't showing up?

The only other issue I have is that some icons don't show up because of the white background - such as the Pandora logo - the word Pandora is there, but the space above it (where the icon is) is just white. Any thoughts of making that background more of an ivory, so the white icons could show against it?

Thanks again!
    07-09-10 11:26 AM
    This will be fun to try out - thanks!

A couple of quick question - the description of it (on Mobihand, I think?) says something about a larger icon (or two) for things such as WB - I can't seem to figure out where those are. There are 9 customizable icons on the homescreen (portrait), but no WB slot that I can find. Also, on the landscape home screen, the 4 permanent apps don't all show up - I see the browser, then there's a blank spot where something should be (can't remember what it was on the demo images), then the clock, then the other two icons are fine - manage connections and lock. Any idea why the one icon isn't showing up?

The only other issue I have is that some icons don't show up because of the white background - such as the Pandora logo - the word Pandora is there, but the space above it (where the icon is) is just white. Any thoughts of making that background more of an ivory, so the white icons could show against it?

Thanks again!
    Your welcome! Regarding the first question it is indeed how it is, the touchscreen version doesn't have big icons for Weather slot and the 4 permantent icons on landscape are only for the non touch version, in the storm version you'll only have 4, the description is originally for the non touch version that have like a month out, the blank spot is on the storm version used for the Wifi logo and bluetooth. I'll put that right now on the description.

About the second issue i'll will make the background a bit darker so white icons could show against it, i'll let you know.

You're welcome and thanks to you too for your review!
    07-09-10 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD