V1.0.0 Features:
    Perfect HD2 style.
    Wallpaper friendly support.
    Super clock font,12 hour format and 24 hour format compatible.
    Weather slot under the clock on homescreen.
    Small and big application icons.
    Every homescreen icons are customizable icons except "Home" button.
    "Go" button(focus)=QuickLaunch ,"Go" button(Activate)=slot3.(Storm only)
    Cool icons foucs animation.
    Advice:Move the "Today" icons like "calendar" "messages" "call" onto the buttom of homescreen.
    Shotcuts"$" open sms/mms inbox.(Non-touch screen)
    Add "back button" support on theme homescreen operate.
    Nice lock screen animation.(Except storm 5.0OS).

Note:
    1, Weather app must be moved to 1th order on application list.It can make the weather app onto the Homescreen like screenshots.
    2,You can install any weather apps like Berryweather(purchace),weatherBug(free),weatherEye s(free) or other from internet. Not we provide to you.Thanks!

Purchase Link: Crackberry App Store

==========BT Design==========

05-23-10 11:19 AM
    Robinson BT, very nice. Appreciate all the themes. Not to jack the thread much, any updates to you OS6 theme? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 11:54 AM
    Sweet. Just purchased and like it a lot! Only issue I have is that the Highlight on the Messages is very hard to see. Can't really tell which message has been selected. Is there a way to change the Highlight Color?
    05-24-10 08:53 AM
    Sweet. Just purchased and like it a lot! Only issue I have is that the Highlight on the Messages is very hard to see. Can't really tell which message has been selected. Is there a way to change the Highlight Color?
    HA!!! Good luck trying to get in touch with this guy
    05-24-10 05:26 PM
    There's a little white bar bellow the profile bar in bbm.
    05-26-10 02:23 AM
    I find that the text in the today entries are to large in font size and to spaced apart between the date and the info. Other then that, I have no other problems with this theme.
    05-26-10 07:40 PM
    I find that the text in the today entries are to large in font size and to spaced apart between the date and the info. Other then that, I have no other problems with this theme.
    I agree, and noticed Im not able to get the landscape home screen for this. Am I missing something? Cause in the pics, it shows landscape as well as portrait
    05-26-10 10:56 PM
    I have the same probably, it might be a Storm 2 thing. You have the storm 1 like i do i assume?

I agree, and noticed Im not able to get the landscape home screen for this. Am I missing something? Cause in the pics, it shows landscape as well as portrait
    05-27-10 09:02 PM
    Just when I thought the original was hot, this one takes the cake, icing and the partyhats!!!
    05-27-10 09:44 PM
    Went ahead and got it. Pretty pleased with it. Really hope they update it with the BW wallpaper option like he did with the Hero theme.

05-29-10 11:31 AM
    +1 on the Berryweather version

05-29-10 05:13 PM
    Nice theme, that I am using on a Storm 1; but I think there needs to be more contrast in the email selection when in messages. You can't tell which message is highlighted and this is especially true if you have to highlight several messages. The last message of a highlighted group is almost the same color as an unhighlighted message.
    06-02-10 02:29 PM
    I have the same probably, it might be a Storm 2 thing. You have the storm 1 like i do i assume?
    Im on storm2
    06-03-10 10:21 AM
    What color is the calendar and app screens? Are they the normal white or black?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-04-10 06:23 AM
    Cool theme, I actually DL'd it from a different site free... didn't know it was a premium theme unfortunately
    06-04-10 06:06 PM
    This looks pretty sweet. It's only $1 'till Jun 6 in the bberry store.

How does it work on 9530 HyBrids?
    06-04-10 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD