check out berryfication editor rezn's review of SLATE here!
    bbt's SLATE by bbt Designs | Berryfication Theme of the Week!

Hey everyone!

SLATE has been out for a few days, and I just got it ported to the Storm! Everything is working, with full landscape support for OS5!

It's got some pretty unique features I think youll enjoy, and was entirely handcoded, so even with all the moving elements (like the today area) and icons on the homescreen, SLATE runs incredibly smooth.
    some unique features:
    FULL landscape support for OS5!
    8 icon sliding, hideable dock + 1 slot for weather next to the clock
    8 today item previews on homescreen in portrait, 5 in landscape (portrait - 3 calendar, 3 sms/mms, 2 messages | landscape - 2 calendar, 2 sms/mms, 1 messages)
    highly adaptable and wallpaper friendly
    hideable weather slot, dock, banners and today area via hidden buttons (see last screenshot below)
    options panel that allows you to customize or hide banners (see navigation preview below)
    available with os6 icons or custom icons (see screens)
    no transitions
    handcoded svg for optimal performance, no lag, just smooth
    So here is SLATE!

Hidden shortcuts:
    • Notifications icons goes to Messages
    • Battery goes to Options
    • Clock goes to Clock
    • Signal goes to Manage Connections
    • Profiles icon goes to Profiles

And SLATE comes in multiple versions!
    • Blacked out with original icons
    • Normal with original icons
    • Blacked out with OS6 icons
    • Normal with OS6 icons

Links are up!

let me know what you think!
    And feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!
    bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 10-07-10 at 05:27 PM.
    09-27-10 06:12 PM
    just wanted to say the OS5 versions have been updated, so if you were having issues with the dock in landscape, its fixed now!

i didnt put out an update email since its a small fix

enjoy!

bbt
    09-28-10 10:11 PM
    Hey, I got this yesterday and it runs great. I dont know if you are gonna update this anymore, but how tough would it be to add a QL hidden launch and maybe have an option for the Today screen to be calendar items only? ( I use berry pop up so dont need the messages, but I do use my calendar alot for work...)

Just asking. Thanks.
    09-30-10 08:45 AM
    Hey, I got this yesterday and it runs great. I dont know if you are gonna update this anymore, but how tough would it be to add a QL hidden launch and maybe have an option for the Today screen to be calendar items only? ( I use berry pop up so dont need the messages, but I do use my calendar alot for work...)

Just asking. Thanks.
    i may be updating this theme in the future, but i havent really found anything that needs updating just yet

you can set your QL app to slot10 on your applist, and it will then activate when you press spacebar. I did this so people with or without QL can use spacebar (thanks to user feedback! )

as for the today area, since there are already four versions of this theme for each device, i don't think i'll be adding more versions, as that could get too complicated.

hope that answers your questions, i put a lot of thought into making this theme have many options to fit everyones needs/preferences, but i understand that some may have unique requests. because of this, i do offer to do custom versions for a small fee, just email me at [email protected] if you'd like to do so!

thanks so much

bbt
    10-01-10 02:07 PM
    this theme is sick! great work bro
    10-03-10 09:20 PM
    Thought I would share a screen

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-05-10 10:01 PM
    10-06-10 01:24 AM
    thanks man! means a lot

Thought I would share a screen
    lookin good

glad you like it!

thanks for the feedback guys, also, letting you know there will be a sale soon!

thanks again, i really appreciate it.

bbt
    10-06-10 12:10 PM
    hey everyone!

just thought I'd let you know that SLATE is going to be on sale for 3.99 through to next week!

enjoy!

bbt
    10-07-10 04:43 PM
    still rockin slate
    11-01-10 05:46 PM
    haha same here, ive been switching between metro black colorful and slate black.. love the color scheme of metro black, thinking of incorporating it into my next theme as one of the versions
    11-14-10 10:07 PM
    Letting everyone know Metro and Slate are on SALE with the release of TINT till the end of the year!

*Storm version of tint is scheduled for release next week*

Hope you all enjoy the holidays!

Best,

Bbt
    12-11-10 11:26 AM
    Great theme, one question. On a Storm 9550, I have accidentally opened the options for tint up and can't figure out how to close it again. I've tried touching the options short cut, pressing the short cut, selecting different options, pretty much everything and I don't see a discussion of this anywhere either. Any suggestions? Thanks
    01-31-11 10:40 AM
    Great theme, one question. On a Storm 9550, I have accidentally opened the options for tint up and can't figure out how to close it again. I've tried touching the options short cut, pressing the short cut, selecting different options, pretty much everything and I don't see a discussion of this anywhere either. Any suggestions? Thanks
    hey dpgetman, to hide options panel, press below the top banner (the "hide/show dock" button on the last screenshot in the first post)

hope this helps!

let me know if you have any other questions.

best,

bbt
    01-31-11 06:49 PM
    hey dpgetman, to hide options panel, press below the top banner (the "hide/show dock" button on the last screenshot in the first post)

hope this helps!

let me know if you have any other questions.

best,

bbt
    Worked Luke a charm, thanks mate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 08:45 PM
    Worked Luke a charm, thanks mate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    great! no problem at all

let me know if you have any other questions, you can always email me at [email protected]

best,

bbt
    02-05-11 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD