Check out the review of Aura by berryfication editor rezn!
    Aura by bbt Designs | Berryfication

Thanks again rezn!

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce the release of Aura! A highly intuitive theme.

Let your device's potential shine through. Aura is easy to use and full of features, allowing you to hide nearly everything from the homescreen simply by navigating to the hide and show arrows.

Bbt's Signature Options Panel and Dynamic Today means Aura is highly customizable and functional. And as always, Aura was handcoded, meaning it is fast and snappy.

Features:
    * Easy to use.
    * Entirely flexible homescreen, just click the arrows!
    * Hideable weather slot, hideable sliding dock and today area.
    * Dynamic today area - swipe left/right to reveal more items.
    * Banner is clickable - notifications, clock, signal, battery and profile!
    * Crisp, high-quality graphics.
    * Bbt's Options Panel lets you customize the color and transparency of your homescreen!
    * Available with OS6.1 icons or custom icons.
    * Hand-coded homescreen means Aura is fast, flexible and clean!
    Aura:

There are also 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = Slot 10 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

Dynamic Hideable Today Area:
    • 3 (alt+R) reveals, Escape (back button) hides
    • Swipe right from Calendar to get to SMS and Messages!

Aura comes in multiple versions!
    Blacked out with 6.1 or custom icons
    Default White with 6.1 or custom icons

Links are up!

Let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!

bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    04-29-11 07:39 PM
    These Themes are very good but once you try to use BBT themes on a storm, you make a huge mess as these themes have icons in such places that a finger can not touch it and it gets very hard to the user to use these options.

Just the way I faced it for the Last Theme from BBT.

I think his themes are best when used on a Non Touch or rather a Torch which has a trackball or Trackpad navigation option.

Or else you end up in these problems.

I think if BBT makes icons a bit bigger than the ones he uses for his themes, then it would really be a bit problem free for users like us to use his themes with ease.

Thanks
    Sunny
    04-29-11 08:40 PM
    These Themes are very good but once you try to use BBT themes on a storm, you make a huge mess as these themes have icons in such places that a finger can not touch it and it gets very hard to the user to use these options.

Just the way I faced it for the Last Theme from BBT.

I think his themes are best when used on a Non Touch or rather a Torch which has a trackball or Trackpad navigation option.

Or else you end up in these problems.

I think if BBT makes icons a bit bigger than the ones he uses for his themes, then it would really be a bit problem free for users like us to use his themes with ease.

Thanks
    Sunny
    I find it strange you would post without having tried this theme, a little bit suspicious.

The icon sizes are the default size, so there's no problem pressing them, I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Either way I've had this tested on device and it works wonderfully, I hope someone who has tried it will post here, but you can find other useful reviews at Mobihand.

Thanks,

Bbt
    05-05-11 07:51 PM
    I being a Theme Maker myself would be talking something right when I spoke regarding your GLOSS Themes.

Your options button places at the left end of the screen top could never be managed due to a small selection button.

And secondly when you change panel options of the opacity, If you place a white wallpaper on STORM series Phones the text could never be read and gets all jiggled.

So the last theme Gloss did not work well for me as it was a wastage of my money.

But the earlier themes work well, and I found METRO to be the best theme from you that I have bought.

Metro was complete and was superbbb.

Thanks
    Xtrmblackberry Themes
    05-06-11 10:46 PM
    I being a Theme Maker myself would be talking something right when I spoke regarding your GLOSS Themes. Your options button places at the left end of the screen top could never be managed due to a small selection button. And secondly when you change panel options of the opacity, If you place a white wallpaper on STORM series Phones the text could never be read and gets all jiggled. So the last theme Gloss did not work well for me as it was a wastage of my money.But the earlier themes work well, and I found METRO to be the best theme from you that I have bought.
    Metro was complete and was superbbb.
    Thanks
    Xtrmblackberry Themes
    I appreciate that you liked Metro! Thank you very much.

As for Gloss, I've not heard of difficulty from others on the button in Gloss, but I understand you may feel this way. I'm also not sure why you would reduce the opacity on a white background, as keeping the opacity up would allow you to see text perfectly. This is an option, if the background is white of course you would not reduce the opacity. It's one of the many features of that theme, to be used if wanted. If it doesn't work for you in one given instance, you don't have to use the feature.

Hope I explained that well, and thank you for the feedback!

Anyway, back on topic, lets keep it to users of the Aura theme for storm in here

Best,

Bbt
    05-10-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD