What are the differences between AppleBerry Classic, AppleBerry Dark, and AppleBerry Glass?
    AppleBerry Classic = Is the free version offered on the opening page of this thread.

AppleBerry Glass = Is the Premium (Paid) version with multiple choices offered in the Crackberry App Store or on Mobihand

AppleBerry Dark = Is a "dark" version of AppleBerry Glass, also a premium theme offer at Crackberry App Store or on Mobihand

I believe this update is for AppleBerry Glass.
    01-29-10 06:29 AM
    I'm a private pilot and I'm interested to take up an online pilot training course

I've come across privatepilotdvd at privatepilotdvd com]private pilot training as well as jeppeson flight school

Which is better? If I want to take up a privatepilotdvd com/helicopter-pilot htm]helicopter pilot training course in future, which is more suitable?

Mike L
    This I believe is in the wrong thread and forum. Maybe check the 3rd party apps forum.
    01-29-10 06:30 AM
    where can i see/maybe order appleberry dark? When i bought mine for the storm 2 it wasnt available... Id love to see it
    01-29-10 08:01 AM
    where can i see/maybe order appleberry dark? When i bought mine for the storm 2 it wasnt available... Id love to see it
    There ya be, I believe this is what your looking for!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ap...themes-241116/
    01-29-10 10:07 AM
    ok my question was never answered. can i use stormslider with this theme.

also does this 2.0 update include Dark? someone said this was only for Glass.
    01-29-10 11:04 AM
    ok my question was never answered. can i use stormslider with this theme.

also does this 2.0 update include Dark? someone said this was only for Glass.
    StormSlider should work with any theme, but obviously I can't guarantee that since I didn't create it. I've used it in the past with no problems.

The 2.0 update is solely for the original AppleBerry, Glass will cease to exist after this Sunday and instead there will just be AppleBerry with varying amounts of features.

Dark is my next project for the Storm.
    01-29-10 11:26 AM
    Yeah! While I will continue to use whatever Appleberry product is out there, I anxiously await the update of dark, thanks, Andrew!

Dark is my next project for the Storm.
    01-29-10 12:38 PM
    there should be a deal for customers who have bought every single Appleberry since the very beginning
    01-29-10 03:26 PM
    looks great hastings Stacks is one of my favorite themes of all time
    01-29-10 03:36 PM
    I certainly hope your joking. A DEAL? Andrew is willing to give you an upgrade for a mere, THREE BUCKS (of which, 40% goes to Mobihand) and you're looking for a DEAL?

I'm sorry (and I'm certainly not speaking for Andrew here), but it simply AMAZES me about how people quibble over a couple of bucks. You have, I'm sure, just as we all have, probably LOST more money than that by dropping loose change (or, throwing a couple of bucks at some dumb thing or whatever).

This is a theme...in which the author has spent countless hours upon hours upon hours, working on to design and develop the software, writing code, designing images, testing and retesting. Personally, I think Appleberry is the cleanest, tightest, nicest theme out there and worth twice what he's asking for it. No offense, but if $3.00 is too much for you, perhaps you should consider some of the free themes out there, complete with all of the clutter and technical malfunctions.

People need to make a living, they need to be paid well for what they do and they shouldn't have to charge substandard fees or lower than market prices simply because some individuals think everything in the world should be free. What about your own job...do you do it for free? Would you be willing to accept half-pay simply because your employer wanted a deal?

Ok, 'nuff said...perhaps you were just kidding and it worked, sent me off the deep end...I certainly hope that was the case!

there should be a deal for customers who have bought every single Appleberry since the very beginning
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 01-29-10 at 07:42 PM.
    01-29-10 03:39 PM
    I certainly hope your joking. A DEAL? Andrew is willing to give you an upgrade for a mere, THREE BUCKS (of which, 40% goes to Mobihand) and you're looking for a DEAL?

I'm sorry (and I'm certainly not speaking for Andrew here), but it simply AMAZES me about how people quibble over a couple of bucks. You have, I'm sure, just as we all have, probably LOST more money than that by dropping loose change (or, throwing a couple of bucks at some dumb thing or whatever).

This is a theme...in which the author has spent countless hours upon hours upon hours, working on to design and develop, writing code, designing images, testing and retesting. Personally, I think it is the cleanest, tightest, nicest theme out there and worth twice what he's asking for it. No offense, but if $3.00 is too much for you, perhaps you should consider some of the free themes out there, complete with all of the clutter and technical malfunctions.

People need to make a living, they need to be paid well for what they do and they shouldn't have to charge substandard fees or lower than market prices simply because some individuals think everything in the world should be free. What about your own job...do you do it for free? Would you be willing to accept half-pay simply because your employer wanted a deal?

Ok, 'nuff said...perhaps you were just kidding and it worked, sent me off the deep end...I certainly hope that was the case!
    lol chilllllllllllllll its not that deep
    01-29-10 03:44 PM
    I've donated and/or bought all of your themes. Used them on my Storm 1, now my Storm 2. I've said before, your theme was the only thing that kept me from returning my Storm 1 before the trial period was up because I hated it. Now I'm a blackberry fan, but only with a Hastings theme. :-)

Can't WAIT for this to come out and buy it. I'm so excited!!
    01-30-10 04:51 PM
    Hey, all: I got involved in a discussion on another thread about "must have apps" and this has started me wondering about the app "Quick Launch." I'm posting this here because it has everything to do with Appleberry.

I'm curious as to how many of you find the need to use QL (from everything I hear, it's a great app) since we have AppleBerry? With four icons available across the bottom of the screen, plus another five in the Stack, I'm wondering just how neccessary it is to have yet another app that provides quick access?

Thanks!
    01-30-10 04:58 PM
    today is the day right
    01-31-10 12:01 PM
    Today is the day.

In the typical fashion, it will be released at the last possible moment, but definitely today. I'm just exporting all of the versions right now, running into some unusual bugs with the theme software so I'm trying to overcome those. But yeah, today for sure!
    01-31-10 12:27 PM
    Today is the day.

In the typical fashion, it will be released at the last possible moment, but definitely today. I'm just exporting all of the versions right now, running into some unusual bugs with the theme software so I'm trying to overcome those. But yeah, today for sure!
    YESSSS!! lol thanks Hastings for all your hardwork and im sure whenever it is realsed it will be GREAT
    01-31-10 01:39 PM
    Here is the final version listing:

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 7
    - Transitions, dual homescreens, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today, Extra Icon Slot

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 6
    - Transitions, dual homescreens, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 5
    - Transitions, dual homescreens, Stacks in portrait mode

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 4
    - Transitions, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today, Extra Icon Slot

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 3
    - Transitions, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 2
    - Transitions, Stacks in portrait mode

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 1
    - Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today, Extra Icon Slot

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 0
    - Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today
    01-31-10 01:52 PM
    Hey, all: I got involved in a discussion on another thread about "must have apps" and this has started me wondering about the app "Quick Launch." I'm posting this here because it has everything to do with Appleberry.

I'm curious as to how many of you find the need to use QL (from everything I hear, it's a great app) since we have AppleBerry? With four icons available across the bottom of the screen, plus another five in the Stack, I'm wondering just how neccessary it is to have yet another app that provides quick access?

Thanks!
    Ummm... well, if it was as simple as that, there's loads of themes that provide even more apps and hotspots than Appleberry, so QL would have been retired long ago. QuickLaunch does much more than just put the convenience of a app at your touch.
    01-31-10 02:31 PM
    Here is the final version listing:

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 7
    - Transitions, dual homescreens, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today, Extra Icon Slot

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 6
    - Transitions, dual homescreens, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 5
    - Transitions, dual homescreens, Stacks in portrait mode

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 4
    - Transitions, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today, Extra Icon Slot

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 3
    - Transitions, Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 2
    - Transitions, Stacks in portrait mode

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 1
    - Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today, Extra Icon Slot

AppleBerry 2.0 - Version 0
    - Stacks in portrait mode, Hidden Today
    since i bough this theme a week ago all i due is pm with my order number or something and then i get all these versions? is that right? and what is dual home screen? thanks again
    01-31-10 02:34 PM
    Today is the day.

I assume we who bought this as an earlier version will be notified by Mobihand that there's been a version update? With the option to pay the upgrade fee? Looking forward to it!
    01-31-10 03:18 PM
    Ummm... well, if it was as simple as that, there's loads of themes that provide even more apps and hotspots than Appleberry, so QL would have been retired long ago. QuickLaunch does much more than just put the convenience of a app at your touch.
    Hey, Bob: I realize that QL offers more than simply providing quick access to many apps, but my perception of it was that this was the primary purpose of the app and the other stuff was more or less "gravy" on the entree. Since AB offers quick access to a fair amount of apps, that reduces the need (note: "reduces" not "eliminates") for QL and I was just curious what others were doing!
    01-31-10 03:55 PM
    Hey, Bob: I realize that QL offers more than simply providing quick access to many apps, but my perception of it was that this was the primary purpose of the app and the other stuff was more or less "gravy" on the entree. Since AB offers quick access to a fair amount of apps, that reduces the need (note: "reduces" not "eliminates") for QL and I was just curious what others were doing!
    I have Quicklaunch set up on my left convenience key and BerrySilent on my right convenience key.
    Simple solution
    01-31-10 03:59 PM
    since i bough this theme a week ago all i due is pm with my order number or something and then i get all these versions? is that right? and what is dual home screen? thanks again
    Never PM me, my inbox is always 100% full.

Your best bet is to contact me directly: [email protected] when it is released and I can sort it out.

Dual homescreens refers to the portrait and landscape mode homescreen.
    01-31-10 04:10 PM
    I assume we who bought this as an earlier version will be notified by Mobihand that there's been a version update? With the option to pay the upgrade fee? Looking forward to it!
    Ideally, that is what will happen. Sometimes the mass email feature from MobiHand lets me down, but hopefully that won't be the case tonight!
    01-31-10 04:11 PM
    As for QuickLaunch, I subscribe to the belief that it should be assigned to a side hardware key. For the people that cannot live without it, and therefore need a hotspot on their theme, I'm surprised they don't already have it set to a side key. If it is so important, surely having to return back to the homescreen to activate it would be terribly inconvenient relative to being able to press a hardware key in any program.

There is one hotspot that I may add in a future update, but it pertains more to a feature that I may add, not a third party program.
    01-31-10 04:14 PM
10,775 ... 424425426427428 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD