Looks real clean
    05-17-09 06:32 PM
    I found this sweet wallpaper that looks great with AppleBerry Glass. Getting ready for that new update!

Enjoy!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Here You go!
    05-17-09 06:36 PM
    Here You go!
    Thank YOU!!!!!!!
    05-17-09 06:37 PM
    Hastings, all you have to do to satisfy my AB dark craving is use a plain black wallpaper on the app screen, lock screen, etc. Everything is golden and flows nicely with a dark background.
    I'll second that until v2.0 comes out. Glass, WB Today with black backgrounds. Pretty please.

~X

05-17-09 06:39 PM
    Here are a few others I've hunted down. Just click on them to make them larger.

Enjoy!!!!
    05-17-09 06:43 PM
    For my personal preference - I prefer the previous "loading" icon, not the latest.

I also do not like the font for the today screen text. I understand the change is made to keep it from being overlapped by the stack menu but that doesn't mean I like the look.

Otherwise, I'm happy with the update.
    05-17-09 06:52 PM
    Email me:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca

I'm having problems with MobiHand, it seems like I can't send out the update information without sending it to ALL customers (including 8900 users!). I've already contacted MobiHand and I'm looking to get it resolved ASAP.
    Got it. Thx Hastings, glass is cleaner and faster than ever. Again, great job. I can't imagine my Storm without appleberry. Let's go dark!

05-17-09 07:02 PM
    Andrew

Nice update. Way faster. I'm back to AB glass till dark apple berry comes out. Can't wait.

Polar135

05-17-09 07:15 PM
    can someone do me a solid seems mobihand has gone fishing so there's no OTA news and I don't have enough post to email Hastings so I'm in a bind can I get a link from one of you good people I'm watching the thread now 1715hrs.west coast time thanks I'm using glass from the suite Thanks again
    05-17-09 07:15 PM
    can someone do me a solid seems mobihand has gone fishing so there's no OTA news and I don't have enough post to email Hastings so I'm in a bind can I get a link from one of you good people I'm watching the thread now 1715hrs.west coast time thanks I'm using glass from the suite Thanks again
    Post your email address publicly and I'll contact you.

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-17-09 07:17 PM
    Here You go!
    So funny. That is the background I'm using with the new update. Lol.

05-17-09 07:17 PM
    So funny. That is the background I'm using with the new update. Lol.

Great minds...LOL.
    05-17-09 07:21 PM
    How do you take a screen shot showing the layout and then post?? Just want to show how amazing this thing looks!
    05-17-09 07:27 PM
    05-17-09 07:35 PM
    Here you go mercfitness at able oscar dot charlie oscar mike and well be at the battle of hastings won by willliam the conquer in 1055 AD in england
    05-17-09 07:42 PM
    How do you take a screen shot showing the layout and then post?? Just want to show how amazing this thing looks!
    You need an app called Captureit.
    Click on the link in my signature and check out BM's blog. He has a tutorial on Captureit and how to post pictures.
    Last edited by NailLady_1; 05-17-09 at 07:46 PM.
    05-17-09 07:43 PM
    So nice to see this thread ripping again! I remember the weeks of waiting for Sunday night to arrive for yet another AppleBerry update!!

Love the battery icon bigger....love the stack animation...and love the coverage meter enhancements!!

Can't wait to check out Dark!
    05-17-09 07:57 PM
    Hey all. I decided to upload a zip file with my favorite wallpapers that I like this appleberry. Keep in mind I eye'd these from my computer so some might not be as good as I hope. Check it out and let me know what u think.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

File is a zip file so I am pretty sure that u cannot open it on your storm. fyi.
    This is worth a repost with the update. Some of my favorite backgrounds for the Apple Berry family of themes for the storm. Enjoy

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    05-17-09 08:03 PM
    Great minds...LOL.
    right...

10 car
    05-17-09 08:04 PM
    Hey there andrew did you look up that battle in the old history books alpha oscar lima dot charlie oscar mike
    05-17-09 08:17 PM
    Hasting just sent you an e-mail buddy. Hoping to get the update soon craving to rock the new version.
    05-17-09 08:38 PM
    The update is amazing. I keep thinking it's perfect, yet Andrew keeps making it better. I love the bigger status bar at the top and especially the new SMS icon. Nice touch!
    05-17-09 08:53 PM
    hey bigdaystingo1 who did hastiing send the email to I'm still waiting for one and you 4xxblessed do you haqppen to be able to put the download link in this thread because like I said earlier mobihand has gone fishing.and they haven't posted the update I think hasting is offline so------could you help thanks
    05-17-09 09:13 PM
    I'm waiting for an email from Hasting as well... He will send it
    05-17-09 09:19 PM
    hey bigdaystingo1 who did hastiing send the email to I'm still waiting for one and you 4xxblessed do you haqppen to be able to put the download link in this thread because like I said earlier mobihand has gone fishing.and they haven't posted the update I think hasting is offline so------could you help thanks
    If you log into the Crack berry App. Store or Mobihand, where ever you purchased the theme, you will be able to download the new update from there.
    05-17-09 09:22 PM
10,775 ... 408409410411412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD