Me too.

I need the Weather on my screen...I forgot who got me addicted, probably Bryan...and I like having eight icons on my home screen. I load Glass when I'm showing my phone to somebody though. =P
    Heck no it wasn't me I blame it all on Nail_Lady
    04-15-09 07:37 PM
    X... Just so I know I'm testing it right... Just locking and unlocking and ur mem drops?

I disabled my mem cleaner and am gotta reboot and test for with the password

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:40 PM
    Heck no it wasn't me I blame it all on Nail_Lady
    Hmmmm I thought it was marcus!! lol
    04-15-09 07:50 PM
    Hmmmm I thought it was marcus!! lol
    No missy I am pretty sure it was you

By the way I bought berryweather yesterday when it was 25% off (don't ask me why ) I am loving this program! It does run in the background but has had no negative effects on memory or battery.
    04-15-09 07:54 PM
    Me too.

I need the Weather on my screen...I forgot who got me addicted, probably Bryan...and I like having eight icons on my home screen. I load Glass when I'm showing my phone to somebody though. =P
    Yes I like the Classic with Eight Icons and Weather of course.....but love showing off with Glass on occasion! Not many of my friends or clients have Blackberry's so they're also impressed by the Classic 8! LOL
    04-15-09 07:55 PM

By the way I bought berryweather yesterday when it was 25% off (don't ask me why ) I am loving this program! It does run in the background but has had no negative effects on memory or battery.
    Ohhhhh sure tell me that now!!! I was on the fence on that too, but didn't bite! I had read to many memory leak issues about it in the the 3rd party app. fourm! Keep me posted on how you like it!!!
    Last edited by NailLady_1; 04-15-09 at 07:59 PM.
    04-15-09 07:57 PM
    I took the plunge and switched from WeatherBug to BerryWeather too. It's pretty cool and it looks good with AppleBerry Glass.
    04-15-09 08:25 PM
    X... Just so I know I'm testing it right... Just locking and unlocking and ur mem drops?

I disabled my mem cleaner and am gotta reboot and test for with the password

Thanks for your help Doidy.

Watch out for Superpages everyone!

~X

04-15-09 08:50 PM
    i will never pay $6 for this themes is not even all that great of a theme i try over 15 themes on this site one thing i can tell you for sure that there are many themes out there it better
    04-15-09 09:45 PM
    i will never pay $6 for this themes is not even all that great of a theme i try over 15 themes on this site one thing i can tell you for sure that there are many themes out there it better
    Well, to each their own. It isn't popular for no reason.
    04-15-09 10:35 PM
    Sorry you feel that way.....but obviously this thread didn't get this large for no reason. Not quite sure why you felt the need to come in here and dump. If you don't like, don't buy it and keep on moving!
    04-16-09 07:46 AM
    Just downloaded it the other day..I love it..2 questions. is there any way to change the LOCK SCREEN backround to match the home screen picture? and what is the best way to get a screen shot of my home screen to post it?
    04-16-09 09:33 AM
    No You Cannot Change The Lock Screen, And Bb Capture Will Take A Screen Shot For You
    04-16-09 09:38 AM
    Just downloaded it the other day..I love it..2 questions. is there any way to change the LOCK SCREEN backround to match the home screen picture? and what is the best way to get a screen shot of my home screen to post it?
    I use capture it to take the screen shot and then upload to photobucket or flickr to post on this site. If you click the last link in my sig it has links to capture it and instructions for using photobucket or flickr.
    04-16-09 10:50 AM
    Well, to each their own. It isn't popular for no reason.
    I agree. I think his themes are pretty cool.

04-16-09 10:54 AM
    Offtopic: Oh****, we're on page 666.666.SIX.SIX.SIX.

Ontopic: Still lovin' the theme, man. When can we expect an update? (Just wondering if there is anything left in your magic box)
    04-16-09 07:33 PM
    I use capture it to take the screen shot and then upload to photobucket or flickr to post on this site. If you click the last link in my sig it has links to capture it and instructions for using photobucket or flickr.
    Here's an OTA link to Capture It.

Capture It
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

~X

04-16-09 08:25 PM
    Any plans on releasing appleberry for the pearl flip?

04-16-09 08:39 PM

Lol I looked at berry weather for a bit. Decided to stay with bbweather. Hope all is doing well.

04-16-09 09:29 PM
    Lol I looked at berry weather for a bit. Decided to stay with bbweather. Hope all is doing well.

You know what I had forgot that I tried the trial version once and deleted it because it ran in the background LOL. But I have had no memory or battery negatives since running it, and after playing around with it I really like it. Plus I like the sharpness of the homescreen icon, didn't miss it with bbweather since I didn't want the memory leaking wb back on my phone. But now that I have found a stable weather program I like having the sharp icon back
    04-16-09 09:32 PM
    You know what I had forgot that I tried the trial version once and deleted it because it ran in the background LOL. But I have had no memory or battery negatives since running it, and after playing around with it I really like it. Plus I like the sharpness of the homescreen icon, didn't miss it with bbweather since I didn't want the memory leaking wb back on my phone. But now that I have found a stable weather program I like having the sharp icon back

The truth is, as we draw closer to the 10,000th post on Appleberry, a first ever on these forums I believe...how WILL these forums come to an end?

The Big RIP?

Where a giant tear splits across your screen and Kevin comes flying out of your screen at you offering you free Crackberry items.

The Big CRUNCH?

Where CX flies on over from the Storm OS forums and when he lands here all matter in the forums combines into a single point as it implodes on itself?

The Big Burn?

Bla1ze walks by. And thats the end of it all.

Only time will reveal the truth.
    04-16-09 10:38 PM

The truth is, as we draw closer to the 10,000th post on Appleberry, a first ever on these forums I believe...how WILL these forums come to an end?

The Big RIP?

Where a giant tear splits across your screen and Kevin comes flying out of your screen at you offering you free Crackberry items.

The Big CRUNCH?

Where CX flies on over from the Storm OS forums and when he lands here all matter in the forums combines into a single point as it implodes on itself?

The Big Burn?

Bla1ze walks by. And thats the end of it all.

Only time will reveal the truth.
    I will take the first option any day
    04-16-09 10:40 PM
    Any plans on releasing appleberry for the pearl flip?

Last I heard here is the order for the other phones out there (correct me if I am wrong Andrew)

??? -don't know where he is going after the bold.

How do you like the flip my wife is dying for one of those
    04-16-09 10:47 PM
    Last I heard here is the order for the other phones out there (correct me if I am wrong Andrew)

??? -don't know where he is going after the bold.

How do you like the flip my wife is dying for one of those
    I'm going to circle back and release 1.3 with new icons, better graphics, etc. I'm also going to release AppleBerry Dark. (=

I'm working on the 8900 version as we speak, and it's turning out very nicely. I just wrapped up all four versions of Classic and I started Glass about 4 hours ago. It's nice working on a device where there aren't any memory leaks.
    04-16-09 10:50 PM
    I'm going to circle back and release 1.3 with new icons, better graphics, etc. I'm also going to release AppleBerry Dark. (=

I'm working on the 8900 version as we speak, and it's turning out very nicely. I just wrapped up all four versions of Classic and I started Glass about 4 hours ago. It's nice working on a device where there aren't any memory leaks.
    Any peaks yet at dark? Tell the little lady you need to quit work on her 8900 themes and get to work on dark
    04-16-09 10:51 PM
10,775 ... 395396397398399 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD