Everyone got the new bb appworld?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 09:56 AM
    Lol couldn't sleep

Btw Helena I am mountain time so not as bad but still late

Lmao as I look at the huge time zone map in my office.. Yep.. Idaho is mountain

04-01-09 10:16 AM
    Bbfilescout>system>samples>mms>pictures

Is this what you were talking about Screema?

She wanted to remove the I'm icons.. I don't think its possible

04-01-09 10:17 AM
    Oh, thanks, I must have misunderstood what I read, I thought you were able to remove those icons, I have them hidden but for some reason it bugs me that they are there...can anyone say OCD???
    Don't feel bad... I'm super OCD too lately

04-01-09 10:18 AM
    Don't feel bad... I'm super OCD too lately

I think its contagious!!
    04-01-09 10:34 AM
    Everyone got the new bb appworld?

i downloaded it first thing this morning. its nice, however i am not 100% certain that the apps on there are for the storm in addition to other blackberry's. anyone have an idea on that?
    04-01-09 10:39 AM
    i downloaded it first thing this morning. its nice, however i am not 100% certain that the apps on there are for the storm in addition to other blackberry's. anyone have an idea on that?
    reading the newest blog post on the main page, I don't think many of the apps on App World are for the Storm, specifically...so, Storm being discontinued...I honestly love my storm and am disappointed...what scares me is the part that says RIM will support it for a few more months...I just got mine in February and have a new two years contract...
    04-01-09 10:44 AM
    Good...idea.

This is definitely something I'll look into. I assume a free purchase counts towards making it onto the "Best Sellers" list.
    That was my thought...well, looking up AppleBerry on my pc in the store here, it's now 13th or so under themes...last night I had to go to page two to find it, so that's an improvement...though my reviews haven't shown up yet...
    04-01-09 10:50 AM
    reading the newest blog post on the main page, I don't think many of the apps on App World are for the Storm, specifically...so, Storm being discontinued...I honestly love my storm and am disappointed...what scares me is the part that says RIM will support it for a few more months...I just got mine in February and have a new two years contract...

ROFL You need to go back and re-read that post (about the Storm) and click on the link!! And maybe look at todays date!!!
    04-01-09 10:52 AM
    ok...I'm a dope...um, disregard this post...April Fools on me...DOH!!

04-01-09 10:53 AM
    ROFL You need to go back and re-read that post and click on the link!! And maybe look at todays date!!!
    just did...lol...I feel sheepish...baaaaaa
    04-01-09 10:53 AM
    It is not storm specific

04-01-09 10:55 AM
    LOL Don't feel bad, I was feeling the same way......then I clicked on the link!! Jokes on us!!
    04-01-09 10:57 AM
    Lol I was just about to post and tell you to click the link at the bottom of the article.

Bravo Crackberry LMAO
    04-01-09 10:58 AM
    The App World Is Kinda Slugish On My Pnone. Also Cannot Get Keyboard To Go Away - Normal?
    04-01-09 11:01 AM
    It is not storm specific

I tried downloading and installing the free level program and it would not install. so i figured that something was up.
    04-01-09 11:02 AM
    LOL Don't feel bad, I was feeling the same way......then I clicked on the link!! Jokes on us!!
    Lol at least he didn't start a thread abut it like that one poor guy.
    04-01-09 11:03 AM
    She wanted to remove the I'm icons.. I don't think its possible

Ok I am confused what icons? If you go under mms pictures you can delete those. Aren't those the icons?
    04-01-09 11:05 AM
    Lol at least he didn't start a thread abut it like that one poor guy.
    lol...true...I clicked into that post and that's when I realized...the stupid thing is, I was listening to my Sirius radio on my way to work and all they were talking about was April Fools...

speaking of Sirius, anyone know if there's a way to get it on the Storm??
    04-01-09 11:06 AM
    Ok I am confused what icons? If you go under mms pictures you can delete those. Aren't those the icons?
    I think they're talking about the icons that show in the Instant Message folder that will download AIM, Yahoo Messenger, etc. when you click them...I just hid that folder...
    04-01-09 11:07 AM
    The App World Is Kinda Slugish On My Pnone. Also Cannot Get Keyboard To Go Away - Normal?
    No mine is actually pretty fast and I have no problems with the keyboard, I don't remember if I disabled compatibility mode or not (it was late last night lol)

It is a bummer a lot of the apps aren't storm comp though. Oh well I just disable compatabilty mode and most work fine. The only one that gives me trouble so far is shazam, but it is still a pretty cool app
    04-01-09 11:11 AM
    I think they're talking about the icons that show in the Instant Message folder that will download AIM, Yahoo Messenger, etc. when you click them...I just hid that folder...
    Ahh if that is the case then yes you can't delete those just hide them and forget about them
    04-01-09 11:16 AM
    Do they have any theme listings on the App World? Maybe they don't take 40%. =P
    04-01-09 11:19 AM
    Just did a search.......NO Themes!!! Maybe you could be the first!!!
    04-01-09 11:23 AM
    I think I remember that the fee to be a developer is over $100, though...ouch...
    04-01-09 11:27 AM
10,775 ... 379380381382383 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD