Lol I told him to raise the price as well to compensate for mobihands cut.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This theme should be priced anywhere from $7.50 - $10.00...WELL worth it!!!
    03-29-09 06:31 AM
    I am thinking it must have to be approved before posting! If that is the case they are going to be getting 15 reviews from me LOL
    I've added 2

It still looks like there are no comments...not sure what you have to do
    03-29-09 06:35 AM
    If anybody has five minutes of their time, I could sure use some user reviews for the theme on Mobihand.

AppleBerry Theme Suite - Themes Blackberry Software

I think you only need an account to do so.

I've tried to leave a review Andrew...hope it finally goes through
    03-29-09 06:37 AM
    If you read my rants Rock I feel the same as you. Babies!!!

~X

Just read through them X...I AM happy that Andrew will FINALLY get paid something for this (Though not what it's worth IMHO) and that those that WERE complaining will now have to pay for ANY version...LOLOLOL...serves them right...now THAT'S justice!!!

For those that were complaining...be careful what you wish for...LOL
    03-29-09 06:54 AM
    AND the lousy $5 is for EIGHT themes! Ducking babies! I said ducking. LMAO I'm a bit tired but I did it on purpose. LOL

~X

LOL...I ducking deel the same way X DUCKING BABIES!!! Famn...I really wish they would at LEAST be man (or woman) enough to come out of the shadows and say it to this thread's faces!! (faces = all of US; if the jiberish I just spouted at the end was unintelligeble)
    03-29-09 06:59 AM
    I'll be releasing a free theme just for you shortly. Icons include pacifiers, bonnets, and diapers.

Thanks again Hastings for all of the dedication you put into this great theme!!!

Antagonizing others I see...LOLOLOLOL...now I WISH someone WOULD make this theme for the dweebs out there that scream, kick, and cry to get their way...Nicely put Antagonist.
    03-29-09 07:01 AM
    shamrock61

I think this is called spamming, you can put numorous quotes in one reply.

same thing goes for you xwera43 shame on you both :P

OT This is an awesome theme mate, welldone
    Last edited by dutchdragon81; 03-29-09 at 07:40 AM.
    03-29-09 07:37 AM
    shamrock61

I think this is called spamming, you can put numorous quotes in one reply.

same thing goes for you xwera43 shame on you both :P

OT This is an awesome theme mate, welldone
    No...this is called the AB thread...if you read thru it you will see that we have fun here and have become a family...some of us work and can only visit the thread for short periods of time and so must catch up and answer posts as we go...so when it's quiet in here multiple posts happen from the same person...join us if you want..and "spam" away...
    Last edited by shamrock61; 03-29-09 at 07:47 AM.
    03-29-09 07:45 AM
    No can do mate, as a moderator an a forum, I detest it lol. We got a thread on our forum too , it's called the off-topic thread

The price is awesome , 5 bucks for eight themes , come on , the goverment is ripping us of for much more, and we accept that lol. but 5 dollars for 8 themes is too much??

I say it's worth it, but hey .... that's my opinion. If ya don't like it, then don't buy it .
    03-29-09 07:52 AM
    Don't buy from this guy. $5 for a theme, are you joking? He also promised that his themes would be free. LIAR LIAR LIAR
    He promised "a" theme for free... The others were by donation only. What exactly has changed... There is still a free version.

You are actually right in one sense though... $5 for 8 themes?! Are you joking?! That is sooooo cheap!

I've seen crappy themes with 1 version for $7 or more.

So... In conclusion... Idk what your so angry about... Grow up... Don't be rude... And if you like the theme... Give the man $5... If not... That's your choice but your missing out

03-29-09 08:35 AM
    Let me start by saying that I have not been using AppleBerry Classic for very long, although I find it (even prior to the update with official Plazmic 4.7, which I have yet to receive) an awesome theme. And that I am very willing to monetarily support Hastings in his hard work with all versions.

Since the release of AppleBerry Classic as a pack that includes all versions of Classic as well as 1.2, and having to "purchase" thru MobiHand for a measly $5 (US or Canadian, really doesn't matter to me, still very cheap!). Thus far my experience with MobiHand is horrendous! I have attempted to "purchase" AppleBerry twice, both without success. I have emailed MobiHand several times without any response whatsoever.

At this point, I would just as soon as deal with the source; I would happily donate an amount exceeding the asking price for the entire package. Understanding that Hastings has put in numerous hours into a worthwhile product. Having been a website/graphic designer in the past, I understand the need to be compensated for something that one has spent a lot of time developing.

As of the last week or so, I have been traveling in Asia and have been greatly looking forward to the updated release of Classic. Now that I have finally arrived at my destination in China, after having traveled from Japan (unfortunately on the same day/night as the release of the updated Classic), and have yet to receive an adequate response from MobiHand in a timely manner (having been more than 14 hours since I placed the original order).

Hastings would you please PM me your Paypal information so that I may deal with you directly. **Edit:** Or if anyone else can provide me link to his paypal account. **Finish Edit**. I honestly & absolutely refuse to deal with MobiHand any further.

Thanks in advance,
    Keith
    A.K.A. Craterz
    Hey Keith,

Sorry about the trouble you're having. Email me directly:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca

I understand your frustration, we can work something out.

Cheers
    03-29-09 09:19 AM
    I've added 2

It still looks like there are no comments...not sure what you have to do
    One thing I've noticed about Mobihand, they don't work on weekends. =P

I suspect they do a lot of manual work in the background, given that there is no reason a review can't be automatically posted. This is probably the same reason my theme hasn't transitioned over to the CrackBerry store yet.
    03-29-09 09:22 AM
    One thing I've noticed about Mobihand, they don't work on weekends. =P

I suspect they do a lot of manual work in the background, given that there is no reason a review can't be automatically posted. This is probably the same reason my theme hasn't transitioned over to the CrackBerry store yet.
    Ah...I agree that there's no reason it can't be automated..oh well
    03-29-09 09:31 AM
    In AppleBerry Classic 1.0, why do the first two rows of icons get swapped when going from the applications screen to the home screen? Is this by design or a simple oversight?

Yes I am having this same issue, the only thing I haven't done to resolve it is uninstall and reinstall, as I wondering now if this a theme issue...........Andrew what do you think?
    Posting a screen shot now.
    03-29-09 09:35 AM

[http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3419/3394515315_70b29a5359.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

03-29-09 09:36 AM
    Yes I am having this same issue, the only thing I haven't done to resolve it is uninstall and reinstall, as I wondering now if this a theme issue...........Andrew what do you think?
    Posting a screen shot now.
    Wow, I just realized I have the icons flipped.

I should have that fixed in the next hour, same links as before.
    03-29-09 09:37 AM
    [QUOTE=NailLady_1;2112746]

03-29-09 09:38 AM
    Wow, I just realized I have the icons flipped.

I should have that fixed in the next hour, same links as before.
    Great! Thanks! Should I uninstall then reinstall when it's ready or can I install right over this one?

Thanks for the fast reply Andrew!
    03-29-09 09:40 AM
    Great! Thanks! Should I uninstall then reinstall when it's ready or can I install right over this one?

Thanks for the fast replay Andrew!
    It'll just install right over top, after a reboot the issue should be fixed.

I'll post here when it's fixed.
    03-29-09 09:41 AM
    Lmao... I thought the icons were like that on purpose... To be different

03-29-09 09:43 AM
    It'll just install right over top, after a reboot the issue should be fixed.

I'll post here when it's fixed.
    Thank You!!

After not using AppleBerry Classic for so long I'm loving it! Especially with Today/WB, it's lighting fast! Great work!!
    03-29-09 09:43 AM
    Hey Keith,

Sorry about the trouble you're having. Email me directly:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca

I understand your frustration, we can work something out.

Cheers
    Man I guess I was the lucky one I got the themes within a minute of buying.

03-29-09 10:06 AM
    Okay, it's been updated.

Didn't change the version number, but the links are the same and should fix the icon swap issue.

I've only tested it on AppleBerry Classic WB (no-today), but it's fixed. If somebody uses a different version of Classic let me know if it's fixed on that version too!

Cheers
    03-29-09 10:06 AM
    Okay, it's been updated.

Didn't change the version number, but the links are the same and should fix the icon swap issue.

I've only tested it on AppleBerry Classic WB (no-today), but it's fixed. If somebody uses a different version of Classic let me know if it's fixed on that version too!

Cheers
    Thanks Andrew that fixed it up just right

03-29-09 10:17 AM
    Okay, it's been updated.

Cheers
    I just copied over Classic WB/Today and it didn't fix.........
    03-29-09 10:22 AM
10,775 ... 360361362363364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD