Jvarga. Do You Have A Link Or Can You Post That Honda Wallpaper. That Is So Funny Lmao
    03-26-09 12:58 PM
    Jvarga. Do You Have A Link Or Can You Post That Honda Wallpaper. That Is So Funny Lmao
    I actually don't have either of those wallpapers...I pm'ed the guy that posted them though...
    03-26-09 01:02 PM
    i dont personally use it but flickr does have its own storm app... i think bm uses it
    Love my Flickr! So easy to use. jvarga77 you were able to see the wallpaper I posted earlier right? That was through Flickr
    03-26-09 01:16 PM
    yeah, Bryan, I was...I'll have to look into the flickr options...I know there's an app to upload from your berry to Flickr...the problem I seem to have is then getting to the photo...can't do it from work...maybe I'll check their mobile site and see how easy it is...thanks, James
    03-26-09 01:26 PM
    yeah, Bryan, I was...I'll have to look into the flickr options...I know there's an app to upload from your berry to Flickr...the problem I seem to have is then getting to the photo...can't do it from work...maybe I'll check their mobile site and see how easy it is...thanks, James
    LOL I think thanks to you I discovered I had a problem this morning! On a quest to help you find that wallpaper I went to 8 different sites and scrolled through hundreds of pages... Man I am one sick puppy... I did find some cool ones though, but not that one..

Last edited by bmtenney; 03-26-09 at 01:48 PM.
    03-26-09 01:44 PM
    you have too much time on your hands
    03-26-09 01:52 PM
    LOL I think thanks to you I discovered I had a problem this morning! On a quest to help you find that wallpaper I went to 8 different sites and scrolled through hundreds of pages... Man I am one sick puppy... I did find some cool ones though, but not that one..

man, there are just some awesome wallpapers out there...love the first one, especially...a little tongue in cheek...lol...took me a minute to see that the third is the FireFox logo...
    03-26-09 01:53 PM
    you have too much time on your hands
    Seriously I know....I wish someone would employ me

i will stop trying to be so helpful in the future Missy
    03-26-09 01:54 PM
    man, there are just some awesome wallpapers out there...love the first one, especially...a little tongue in cheek...lol...took me a minute to see that the third is the FireFox logo...
    Yeah I am running the firefox logo right now on my bb and it looks sweet
    03-26-09 01:54 PM
    Seriously I know....I wish someone would employ me

i will stop trying to be so helpful in the future Missy
    well, i wish ya the best of luck with your employment endeavor... and you cant stop being helpful, even if you tried
    03-26-09 01:58 PM
    Love my Flickr! So easy to use. jvarga77 you were able to see the wallpaper I posted earlier right? That was through Flickr
    So, I created a yahoo id...downloaded the flickr app...I'm able to log into it and updloaded a photo...when I go to the flickr mobile site, though, I keep getting an invalid login error...it's kind of weird, cause my userid is already there, and yahoo mobile has me logged in...any ideas? i may just have to be patient and wait until I can get home...
    03-26-09 02:09 PM
    So, I created a yahoo id...downloaded the flickr app...I'm able to log into it and updloaded a photo...when I go to the flickr mobile site, though, I keep getting an invalid login error...it's kind of weird, cause my userid is already there, and yahoo mobile has me logged in...any ideas? i may just have to be patient and wait until I can get home...
    Yeah I don't use the flickr mobile site for the same reason I actually go to the full flickr site and do it all through there. It takes a heck of a long time to load the first time you go, but after that it loads pretty quick.
    03-26-09 02:14 PM
    well, i wish ya the best of luck with your employment endeavor... and you cant stop being helpful, even if you tried
    Thanks for the wish!

And I know I like to help it makes me fell like I a not just sitting at home and being worthless LMAO
    03-26-09 02:15 PM
    LMAO, I love the Honda wallpaper-Post#8601...I agree, never saw those b4..
    Last edited by Paradio; 03-26-09 at 02:23 PM.
    03-26-09 02:18 PM
    How do I get the link? The 4 links listed at the bottom of your posts aren't valid any longer. Thanks! Looking forward to it.
    03-26-09 02:24 PM
    03-26-09 02:27 PM
    How do I get the link? The 4 links listed at the bottom of your posts aren't valid any longer. Thanks! Looking forward to it.
    i just tried them and they seem to be working fine, try it again.
    03-26-09 02:28 PM
    Yeah I am running the firefox logo right now on my bb and it looks sweet
    Love the Firefox...thanks for posting
    03-26-09 02:33 PM
    Yeah I don't use the flickr mobile site for the same reason I actually go to the full flickr site and do it all through there. It takes a heck of a long time to load the first time you go, but after that it loads pretty quick.
    Giving that a shot now...the full site, that is...
    03-26-09 02:44 PM
    Love the Firefox...thanks for posting
    No problem downloaded like 20 wallpapers in my search this morning lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 02:45 PM
    well, when I go to the flickr full site and try to login, i can't even enter my password...doesn't act like a field that you can input into...what browser are you using, Bryan? maybe I should use something other than the default BB one...
    03-26-09 02:46 PM
    I would love to have this theme but I can't find the download link. The four listed on this feed don't work. Help!
    03-26-09 02:51 PM
    I got appleberry to work. thanks! love it.
    03-26-09 02:57 PM
    bm, what were the sites you were using to search for wallpapers?
    03-26-09 03:01 PM
    ok...just downloaded Opera...of course, this killed my battery, so I guess I'll give it a shot tonight after I recharge...
    03-26-09 03:12 PM
10,775 ... 341342343344345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD