Btw Lady you have got to try flight path if u haven't already...way addicting..

http://go.mobihand.com?op=dlmh&pd=26976&l=1&ps=150
    I saw you post that earlier today!! No way, I already have a Yatizee addiction!! rofl
    03-24-09 09:27 PM
    So the talk is that this leaked .113OS could be the offical one to come out soon. Would they change anything when they make it offical? Or would it stay pretty much as it is now?
    Don't fall into they trap this won't be the official still too many bugs for it to be.
    03-24-09 09:28 PM
    Don't fall into they trap this won't be the official still too many bugs for it to be.
    ahhhhhhhhhh ok!
    03-24-09 09:30 PM
    Sheesh... 30 min drive and I'm soooooo backed uP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 09:31 PM
    ahhhhhhhhhh ok!
    Yeah it seems when a new leak comes out it is always "going to be the next official" and it never is. For some reason this leak caught fire and had a lot of people saying it. I will say that if I was still on .75 and this was the official I would be blown away! Night and day improvement over .75.
    03-24-09 09:34 PM
    Sheesh... 30 min drive and I'm soooooo backed uP

A little too much information missy
    03-24-09 09:37 PM
    If you were there to look at the page number why not just quote them to this page? Oh well....
    Sorry...didnt know it was such a big deal...im really busy with college...I have a lot of work...was it really that hard to click on page 550?? ha sorry
    03-24-09 09:39 PM
    Yeah it seems when a new leak comes out it is always "going to be the next official" and it never is. For some reason this leak caught fire and had a lot of people saying it. I will say that if I was still on .75 and this was the official I would be blown away! Night and day improvement over .75.
    But is the color good? I don't mind giving up a little speed as long as the color is good. That's why I haven't changed, it would drive me nuts to look at bad color all day.........I love the way my phone looks, especailly now with the new AppleBerry Glass 1.2! I would rather suffer with a slight hesitation in speed than put up with bad color!
    03-24-09 09:40 PM
    I like it as is sowwie

just thought it would be easier on the eyes...oh well
    A little too much information missy
    Lmao... The wtf blanket vid was hilarious... The real commercial is funny.. I can't believe people buy that

Sorry...didnt know it was such a big deal...im really busy with college...I have a lot of work...was it really that hard to click on page 550?? ha sorry
    No it isn't a big deal you might be busy with college but I am busy with the kids, so it would have helped specially since you were already there and I am on my phone. But i ended up not going to page 550 anyway so to answer your question no it wasn't.
    Last edited by bmtenney; 03-24-09 at 09:52 PM.
    03-24-09 09:43 PM
    But is the color good? I don't mind giving up a little speed as long as the color is good. That's why I haven't changed, it would drive me nuts to look at bad color all day.........I love the way my phone looks, especailly now with the new AppleBerry Glass 1.2! I would rather suffer with a slight hesitation in speed than put up with bad color!
    No color still sucks that is the one thing I miss from .75

Lmao... The wtf blanket vid was hilarious... The real commercial is funny.. I can't believe people buy that

Lol I know it cracked me up
    03-24-09 09:45 PM
    Hey bry... Do u have the mms issue? I know some people do and some don't on 113

03-24-09 09:57 PM

Night all........thanks for all my daily BlackBerry info!!
    03-24-09 10:00 PM
    Night lady

03-24-09 10:02 PM

Yeah I do I just tested with my sons phone gray box...bummer..oh well I don't forward mms anyway.
    03-24-09 10:03 PM
    Night Lady...thanks again for the kind words on my blog
    03-24-09 10:08 PM
    I'm off too... Night all

03-24-09 10:13 PM
    I'm off too... Night all

Night babe...I am out as well kiddo is getting cranky.
    03-24-09 10:15 PM
    hey is there any alx versions of this theme floating around ?
    03-24-09 11:15 PM
    WaS this supposed to be a joke?

No, not at all. With the many betas I've run in the past where forwarding an MMS didn't work I noticed that if you scroll down the menu a few lines there is a "Send as MMS" option. If you use this then you don't have to mess with the OS or have knowledge of CrackUtils (which is great & simple if you know what you're doing, if you don't you can surely mess things up).

~X

03-24-09 11:25 PM
    You hit the nail on head Marcus.. Why wasn't it on the Homepage it is always on the homepage. Plus the reduced file size has me worried as well. I wish CB would put something about it on the homepage at least.
    It seems as though this (.113) is a leak of .113 for the 9530 with English only (reason for the smaller file size).

~X

03-24-09 11:47 PM
    These themes look great. Have the original. How do I get the 1.2 version?
    03-25-09 12:04 AM
    Oh sure, by the time I catch up everyone's gone!

~X

03-25-09 12:28 AM
    Calendar entries don't show up on Appleberry 1.2 and I input my calendar entries manually from my phone only. I don't have Google Sync and I have never synced my calendar before. I have reinstalled as well. Any ideas? They showed up fine on 1.1 and I am running .113

Lastly, I tried adding an entry to see if it would show up and it didn't. Thanks for your help.
    03-25-09 12:57 AM
10,775 ... 329330331332333 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD