looks good brian
    (i prefer brian, sorry LMAO)
    Not everybody will do it. I dont mind.
    03-22-09 11:24 PM
    Here is my screen. Thought I would share with some new friends.

Still making changes for what I want on there. To much to do right now.
    Beautiful fam, Mandingo
    03-22-09 11:27 PM
    hastings, check out the glass theme of the original storm precision zen theme. its the one with the round glassy icons that are the original icons.

it doesnt cut off the dialpad, and looks good. he must have figured out how to do it, maybe seeing how he did it, could help you?

hastings, oyu know what would be great, if you made a non-wb version with the profile where the wb icon would be. many of us, myself included dont like weatherbug cause of the memory holes, but putting the profile icon there in the wb version causes the words to be cut off and doesnt look nice, so if you made a non-wb/profile version, that would rock!
    Hey Mike, not sure if you know or not, but Weatherbug was just updated and it is MUCH better. mininal mem leak, less battery drain, and grabs locations/temp much quicker now. FYI
    03-22-09 11:29 PM
    hastings, check out the glass theme of the original storm precision zen theme. its the one with the round glassy icons that are the original icons.

it doesnt cut off the dialpad, and looks good. he must have figured out how to do it, maybe seeing how he did it, could help you?

hastings, oyu know what would be great, if you made a non-wb version with the profile where the wb icon would be. many of us, myself included dont like weatherbug cause of the memory holes, but putting the profile icon there in the wb version causes the words to be cut off and doesnt look nice, so if you made a non-wb/profile version, that would rock!
    mike....

i know this was directed to hastings but i am putting in my 2 cents.

with the 1.2.. the words were moved so they wont cut off if you put the sound profile as the 5th icon

see:

03-22-09 11:29 PM
    Sounds like you need the "Marcus Hybrid"!

LMAO

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes! I have another Senior Sales Manager
    03-22-09 11:32 PM
    Beautiful fam, Mandingo
    Thanks Marcus. I appreciate it. So how about you sell me on the Gold program eh. Running .109 now. PM is fine if you want.
    03-22-09 11:33 PM
    Hey Mike, not sure if you know or not, but Weatherbug was just updated and it is MUCH better. mininal mem leak, less battery drain, and grabs locations/temp much quicker now. FYI
    really? i may have to try it then. even bigger than the mem leaks was the battery drain issue.

i spend alot of time in the 3rd party app sub forum, and i cant tell you how many "my battery dies in hours and my mem leaks big time" threads that turned out to be weatherbug, i have seen. so i have stayed away from it like the plague. but if the new ver is that much improved, i may check it out, i have always loved weather apps on my homescreen in winmo.

so your saying it doesnt make the battery drain faster at all? (if it downloads new weather like once an hour, it really shouildnt in the first place)
    03-22-09 11:33 PM
    mike....

i know this was directed to hastings but i am putting in my 2 cents.

with the 1.2.. the words were moved so they wont cut off if you put the sound profile as the 5th icon

see:

LOL, awesome! I may have to go that route (if i dont start using wb now)
    03-22-09 11:34 PM
    I can tell you FOR sure that it is an OS issue. It is cut off on most betas with the AppleBerry Glass theme but NOT with the official .75 OS release.

~X

x, I don't think it is. It's a matter of moving the Bluetooth/GPS indicator up to the top.
    03-22-09 11:35 PM
    really? i may have to try it then. even bigger than the mem leaks was the battery drain issue.

i spend alot of time in the 3rd party app sub forum, and i cant tell you how many "my battery dies in hours and my mem leaks big time" threads that turned out to be weatherbug, i have seen. so i have stayed away from it like the plague. but if the new ver is that much improved, i may check it out, i have always loved weather apps on my homescreen in winmo.

so your saying it doesnt make the battery drain faster at all? (if it downloads new weather like once an hour, it really shouildnt in the first place)
    I've been using it for about 4-5 days. Many improvements, and I have mine updating every hour AND I have My Location ON.
    Could be the OS as well.......give it a try. Much improved on my device now!
    Marcus
    03-22-09 11:37 PM
    x, I don't think it is. It's a matter of moving the Bluetooth/GPS indicator up to the top.
    your right.

check out this theme:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ne...e-free-179813/

it does not cut off the dial pad on any os version.
    03-22-09 11:39 PM
    with the today version of the theme, is it normal for the longer calendar entries to overlap over the expanding folder when its open? or is that a bug?
    03-22-09 11:41 PM
    with the today version of the theme, is it normal for the longer calendar entries to overlap over the expanding folder when its open? or is that a bug?
    its normal... just close the folder
    03-22-09 11:45 PM
    quoting a hasting email:

- The "Today Area" (messages and calendar list) appears over top of the icon stack. This is intentional as I don't want to lose 20% of the today area when a simple flick hides the icons in .38 seconds.
    03-22-09 11:49 PM
    quoting a hasting email:

- The "Today Area" (messages and calendar list) appears over top of the icon stack. This is intentional as I don't want to lose 20% of the today area when a simple flick hides the icons in .38 seconds.

Blondie, working overtime tonight??????
    03-22-09 11:51 PM
    Blondie, working overtime tonight??????
    LMAO... something like that marc!

03-22-09 11:52 PM
    Me either, Andrew said that (or something to that affect).

~X
    03-22-09 11:53 PM
    Goodnight all!

Hope you enjoy a full day of 1.2ness tomorrow. =P

Cheers and thanks for answering questions. (=
    03-22-09 11:55 PM
    I think you developers call it a "feature". LMAO

Andrew mentioned awhile back that he may look into hiding the Today screen when the Stack is raised.

~X
    03-22-09 11:58 PM
    Goodnight all!

Hope you enjoy a full day of 1.2ness tomorrow. =P

Cheers and thanks for answering questions. (=
    HAGN, thanks for the great theme.
    03-22-09 11:58 PM
    I think you developers call it a "feature". LMAO

Andrew mentioned awhile back that he may look into hiding the Today screen when the Stack is raised.

~X
    LMAO

i was thinking it might have been a bug introduced in v1.2 because i was running non-today with 1.1.

this is the first theme i have actually kept. its so well done, once rim fixes the dialpad bug, i will be so happy
    03-23-09 12:00 AM
    Hey Andrew...I didnt get a chance to chime in last night after the release due to having to comfort my girl after some life issues, but I want to say that I LOVE what you have done with the new release...its faster and even MORE stable...thank you again, and thank you for making sure I got the new release...

To everyone else, DAMN you make for a LOT of reading to someone that misses a few hours of posts...only went to 1AM and I STILL had to read thru a ton of pages...but I'm caught up now so bring it on - when everyone wakes up...hope the CB hangovers arent TOO bad..if they are, then you HAVE to take some more CB to make them go away LOL...
    03-23-09 06:09 AM
    hastings...

are you aware that if you go into the applications menu in portrait mode and dont do anything it reverts back to the homescreen after about 20 seconds?
    bump for an answer...

(question got lost in the chat)

03-23-09 08:18 AM
    bump for an answer...

(question got lost in the chat)

Haha. I haven't noticed that, for the most part my phone would go to sleep before that. I don't think that existed on 1.1, so maybe the official version of Plazmic is to blame. (and not me, of course) =P
    03-23-09 08:56 AM
    Hi Hastings,

Thanks for the new version. I downloaded today version with WB but like last time, I still cannot locate WB. Please help!
    Thanks a ton!

for the record - i emailed hastings and he wrote back within the hour! he sent me the actually link to download WB so i got it now.

loving every second of my 1.2Appleberry-ness kind of day!!!

hastings - you rock!!!!
    03-23-09 09:06 AM
10,775 ... 306307308309310 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD