Damn...I'm in the same boat...just...damn
    sorry to be the one to tell you that your phone is down
    03-22-09 04:03 PM
    Verizon seems to be working here in Northern VA.
    I'm in FreddysBurg VA and its a no go for me...
    03-22-09 04:04 PM
    It's OK...we're even after my We are the World thing...LOL
    03-22-09 04:04 PM
    At least texting is working...oh, and the phone too...the reason we're SUPPOSED to have this device...does anyone even USE that archaic thing???
    03-22-09 04:05 PM
    Two more hours!
    03-22-09 04:12 PM
    At least texting is working...oh, and the phone too...the reason we're SUPPOSED to have this device...does anyone even USE that archaic thing???
    Calls are for noobs.
    03-22-09 04:12 PM
    how does one live without weatherbug, email and mobile browsing?! ::sigh::
    03-22-09 04:13 PM
    omg.. i hope it comes up before the release of 1.2!!!
    03-22-09 04:18 PM
    Thanks. I did not install the "Glass Today". I was waiting for the Official release. It will probably improve allot of issues if any.
    03-22-09 04:20 PM
    You forgot texting!

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 04:26 PM
    THATS when you have to go to the LAPTOP
    03-22-09 04:28 PM
    You forgot texting!

~X

texting is still up

i would be crying if i didnt have that too
    03-22-09 04:29 PM
    You forgot texting!

~X

Nah...texting still working THIS time
    03-22-09 04:29 PM
    E-mail was out for a bit yesterday but I thought that was for everyone. You're unable to use your phone? Just calls or days too?

~X

03-22-09 04:31 PM
    Me too Bryan...Andrew is REALLY stoked about it..is it 8 yet???

I know I haven't seen Andrew this excited since he put the 5 stack in lol. I can't wait to test drive this baby.
    03-22-09 04:34 PM
    E-mail was out for a bit yesterday but I thought that was for everyone. You're unable to use your phone? Just calls or days too?

~X

verizon data outage affecting random areas... been down for over an hour for me... no email, no internet, no weatherbug... no nothing.

all i have is phonecalls and texts
    03-22-09 04:34 PM
    verizon data outage affecting random areas... been down for over an hour for me... no email, no internet, no weatherbug... no nothing.

all i have is phonecalls and texts
    LMAO. When do your withdraws start? Are you sweating, shaking, cranky...... Well probably hard to tell with the cranky part

03-22-09 04:37 PM
    LMAO. When do your withdraws start? Are you swearing, shaking, cranky...... Well probably hard to tell with the cranky part

your not a very nice man!

i really dont care, it just means i cant work if i get emails , dont need the browser cuz i have the laptop for now and for weatherbug, ill go outside and check the temp.

i just hope it comes back up for me to dl 1.2
    03-22-09 04:39 PM
    LMAO. When do your withdraws start? Are you sweating, shaking, cranky...... Well probably hard to tell with the cranky part

Ut oh... That comment might take her mind off WeatherBug BM.

~X

03-22-09 04:41 PM
    Alright, newbie Crackberry user donated. Im sure all you old timers know this is the best theme from what I have read. I made it through a couple pages, but out of 491 I dont know if I can make it to see if there is a write-up for adding the theme. If you all know where I can find one to guide me that would be much appreciated. Im out to check the sticky and see if I find anything as well.
    03-22-09 04:43 PM
    your not a very nice man!

i really dont care, it just means i cant work if i get emails , dont need the browser cuz i have the laptop for now and for weatherbug, ill go outside and check the temp.

i just hope it comes back up for me to dl 1.2
    Hmm I see the cranky stage has kicked in. LOL

Just kidding you
    03-22-09 04:44 PM
    Found this one. Is this pretty much what all of you that have different themes use to put it on the phone.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ho...-storm-188438/
    03-22-09 04:44 PM
    Alright, newbie Crackberry user donated. Im sure all you old timers know this is the best theme from what I have read. I made it through a couple pages, but out of 491 I dont know if I can make it to see if there is a write-up for adding the theme. If you all know where I can find one to guide me that would be much appreciated. Im out to check the sticky and see if I find anything as well.
    Very simple really Mandingo

Click on link with your phones browser as they are OTA (over the air) links and it will download and install automatically on your phone. Then go to options � themes and click on the theme you want. It will take a few seconds to switch over. Now with every new theme you use the first time all your hidden icons will be back and any folders you made in another theme will be gone. Usually your phone will be bery laggy until you arrange your icons, hide icons, and organize folders, once that is done do a battery pull. You should then have a nice smooth running phone with a sweet theme.

Good luck and let me know if I can help.
    03-22-09 04:50 PM
    Use your phone to download the over the air (OTA) link. The select Options/Theme and activate the theme you downloaded. After that it' recommended to shut your phone down & pull your battery out then replace it & you'll be good to go.

~X

03-22-09 04:52 PM
    Ut oh... That comment might take her mind off WeatherBug BM.

~X

That me here to help.

03-22-09 04:52 PM
10,775 ... 290291292293294 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD