What's it missing? (any SVG features missing?) Any graphical changes? Sorry to ask so many questions, just trying to see if this file size reduction I keep hearing about is legit.
    Bottom sliding dock .svg is there and the same. The only real difference I can think of from a memory standpoint is going from a leather graphic on the application screen background to plain black.
    03-19-09 03:42 PM
    That right there trumps any of those other minor details...what a car!
    LOL! The wife calls it the other woman........hee hee.

And SO worth it
    03-19-09 03:58 PM
    Wallpaper of the day!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Naillady, you might have more wallpapers than the rest of us in here put together
    Nice look, though. Or as Randy from American Idol would say:
    "Good lookin' out, yo."
    03-19-09 04:00 PM
    Bottom sliding dock .svg is there and the same. The only real difference I can think of from a memory standpoint is going from a leather graphic on the application screen background to plain black.
    If the leather background on the App screen was replaced it could account for easily 70-80% of the file size reduction. Since the portrait mode wallpaper is separate from the landscape mode wallpaper, it's actually like removing two wallpapers in one shot.

But like I said I'm working on it, so we'll see what happens.
    03-19-09 04:14 PM
    Original was ~1MB; recompiled was around 600KB. The new version has the same features/functions of the old for the most part.
    Hastings, that would be AMAZING to be able to compress the theme like that. I hope the official Plazmic allows you to pull it off! Good luck. Regardless, this is the best theme I have seen!
    Thanks again!
    03-19-09 04:19 PM
    Original was ~1MB; recompiled was around 600KB. The new version has the same features/functions of the old for the most part.

Antagonist, were the graphics better and more colorful on the new build? It seems like it would be tough to save that much memory and have better color and results......
    BTW, have you tried my hybrid
    03-19-09 04:21 PM
    Antagonist, were the graphics better and more colorful on the new build? It seems like it would be tough to save that much memory and have better color and results......
    BTW, have you tried my hybrid
    Everything but the app screen background was the same and some new features were add such as click top banner for app screen. All icons are skinned the same. Graphics on phone and lock screen are just as rich. So, yeah, the only noticeable difference is the app screen background being plain black (looks nicer on that theme IMHO).

Haven't tried that hybrid yet...
    03-19-09 04:25 PM
    Just downloaded rhe android wb theme to see what a full version plazmic handled like. I am impressed can't wait for appleberry to be updated.
    03-19-09 05:42 PM
    Just downloaded rhe android wb theme to see what a full version plazmic handled like. I am impressed can't wait for appleberry to be updated.
    Should be out any minute, right
    03-19-09 05:49 PM
    Everything but the app screen background was the same and some new features were add such as click top banner for app screen. All icons are skinned the same. Graphics on phone and lock screen are just as rich. So, yeah, the only noticeable difference is the app screen background being plain black (looks nicer on that theme IMHO).

Haven't tried that hybrid yet...

Can't wait to see Appleberry on this new version of Plazmic!!!! It will be gorgeous! And hopefully take up less space
    BTW, sorry about the dust-up earlier........
    03-19-09 05:51 PM
    new release tonight?
    03-19-09 05:55 PM
    Some actual messages again about the theme and not upgrading OS's, my life, see how pretty my phone is, etc. etc. etc. If this keeps up I may not have to wade through 10-15 pages each day to try and find info about the theme (updates/new versions, etc.).

As a side, can't wait to see a streamlined version of Appleberry glass/wb. It is the only theme I use and if it runs smoother all the better.

Flame on.....
    03-19-09 05:57 PM
    As a side, can't wait to see a streamlined version of Appleberry glass/wb. It is the only theme I use and if it runs smoother all the better.
    I agree I can't wait to see how Appleberry runs with a full version of Plazmic behind it. A smaller file size would be kick **** as well.
    03-19-09 06:09 PM
    Naillady, you might have more wallpapers than the rest of us in here put together
    Nice look, though. Or as Randy from American Idol would say:
    "Good lookin' out, yo."
    Thanks Dawg!!
    Opps maybe I shouldn't have posted since it's not theme related!! Ohhhhh well.......take my phone away!!! lol
    03-19-09 06:22 PM
    technically screenshots are themerelated... we are showing the newbies what their phones could look like if they donate some money to the cause
    03-19-09 06:29 PM
    technically screenshots are themerelated... we are showing the newbies what their phones could look like if they donate some money to the cause
    My thoughts exactly!! Great Minds Think A Like!!
    03-19-09 06:31 PM
    hello im new to all this, im trying to put this theme on my phone. i download the jad. file but what now? im not sure what i need to do next.
    03-19-09 06:35 PM
    hello im new to all this, im trying to put this theme on my phone. i download the jad. file but what now? im not sure what i need to do next.
    Click on the link with yourphones browser it is an ota (over the air) link. It will download automatically o your phone.

03-19-09 06:37 PM
    OUCH......Bitter Betty, table for one..........
    03-19-09 06:51 PM
    Xacolonx did that work for you?
    03-19-09 06:54 PM
    My thoughts exactly!! Great Minds Think A Like!!
    \

Not too off topic
    I am jacked to see the new version with the official Plazmic!

BTW, just found out the latest KNOWN build for the Storm is 4.7.0.146!!!!!!! Woohoo!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-19-09 at 07:03 PM.
    03-19-09 06:57 PM
    BM I made a song for you.

bmteney greatest person in the world.
    All other persons are eaten by little girls.
    bmteney number one exporter of potassium.
    Other persons have inferior potassium.

bmteney home of blackberry swimming pool.
    It’s length thirty meter and width six meter.
    Filtration system a marvel to behold.
    It remove 80 percent of apple solid waste.

bmteney, bmteney you very nice person.
    From Plains of Blackberry to Norther fence of RIM.
    bmteney friend of all except Apple.
    They very nosey company with no mms or multitasking in their brain.

bmteney industry best in the world.
    We incented toffee and trouser belt.
    bmteney's handhelds cleanest in the region.
    Except of course BBGods

bmteney, bmteney you very nice person.
    From Plains of Blackberry to Norther fence of RIM.
    Come grasp the might wisdom of bmteney.
    From junction with the mind to tip of its face!

Sorry, the kazakstan national anthem sung by borat has been stuck in my head. Here is the rendition because it made me think of you.

03-19-09 07:03 PM
    Still waiting..... made my donation around 3:30pm... sorry i'm just impatient I want my appleberry! LOL
    03-19-09 07:05 PM
    Huh bb? Lol you are a weird cat

03-19-09 07:21 PM
    Still waiting..... made my donation around 3:30pm... sorry i'm just impatient I want my appleberry! LOL
    Lol it will come he might be busy you can always shoot him an email.

[email protected]

03-19-09 07:24 PM
10,775 ... 262263264265266 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD