Oh and the new APPLEBERRY GLASS looks spectacular.
    03-16-09 01:35 AM
    hey hastings, 1.1 is working great almost all around. the only issue i'm having is a carry over issue. when i highlight an icon, it stutters before it bounces up and down. has happened across os's.

also, is it possible to make the slide out icons shake. maybe sideways would work.

Thanks and great job again.
    03-16-09 01:40 AM
    Great theme thanks
    03-16-09 07:40 AM
    Where is the Weatherbug program found? I downloaded the version with Weatherbug and the today option, but can not find the Weatherbug icon.
    03-16-09 07:52 AM
    Where is the Weatherbug program found? I downloaded the version with Weatherbug and the today option, but can not find the Weatherbug icon.
    check your download or applications folder.........If not check the 3rd party apps thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/
    03-16-09 07:54 AM
    Hey marcus,

Any chance you take take a screen capture of when the font is off center or off screen? It's totally centered for me, so I need a visual to address the problem. =P
    03-16-09 08:19 AM
    Morning all,

Glad to see everybody helping everybody else out, makes working on this theme waaay easier.

I just responded to a ton of emails and now I'm going to take PM's. Should be on and off all day.

Cheers and thanks
    03-16-09 08:21 AM
    You need to download and install Weatherbug yourself. Then when you have it in the right location in the application home screen it will display on the Main home screen in the upper Left corner.
    03-16-09 08:22 AM
    Hey Andrew,

Don't know if you are aware. I'm running .75 and when I am at the app screen and go to options to change wallpaper, when the box comes up, the text & text highlight is black on black. No biggie but just thought you would like to know. Other than that, this theme is awsome!!
    03-16-09 08:38 AM
    I have installed the weatherbug, and its in the 5 position in the main app menu.

But doesnt appear in homescreen. I have the today version.

My OS is 113 an storm 9500

thanks!!!
    03-16-09 08:55 AM
    You need to download and install Weatherbug yourself. Then when you have it in the right location in the application home screen it will display on the Main home screen in the upper Left corner.
    Then why make a with weatherbug theme fits not there mine was missing as ell I'm sure it was suppose to be included

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 08:57 AM
    Downloaded weatherbug didn't know blackberry maps is now a requirement I before had weatherbug and didn't need blackberry maps

Guess I gotta redownload it

03-16-09 09:04 AM
    I have installed the weatherbug, and its in the 5 position in the main app menu.

But doesnt appear in homescreen. I have the today version.

My OS is 113 an storm 9500

thanks!!!
    Which appleberry version you running ? A non wb version maybe?

03-16-09 09:13 AM
    Hi Andrew,
    Love it, screen shot attached, Still cant figure out the flickr thing. Ha!
    Last edited by gatewayad; 03-16-09 at 09:21 AM.
    03-16-09 09:19 AM
    Then why make a with weatherbug theme fits not there mine was missing as ell I'm sure it was suppose to be included

Both non weatherbug and weatherbug versions were released... Those who have andike wb would use the wb version... Those who do not have wb or do not care for it on their homescreen would use the non wb version.

03-16-09 09:20 AM
    I see that some of you are recommending a certain version of WB, how do I tell which one I have???
    03-16-09 09:34 AM
    Hastings-

not to add a new project but the following weather app. (WeatherEyeTouch) has been release and i personally like it better then weather bug, but when u run as the 5th icon like weather bug, the info on the weather gets cut off? can this be something that a redesign could fix? Screen shot attached. Thanks

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...69#post1974869
    Last edited by polar135; 03-16-09 at 09:38 AM.
    03-16-09 09:36 AM
    I see that some of you are recommending a certain version of WB, how do I tell which one I have???
    Did you donate to hastings and get last nights release?

03-16-09 09:38 AM
    If you are selecting a file to attach to an email the colors of the selected item are black on black.

I vote to shorten the today screen so it doesn't overlap the icons unless you can layer it behind when the spring dock is pressed.
    03-16-09 09:38 AM
    As always love to show off Hastings work-

03-16-09 09:48 AM
    Match the landscape background...with the portrait background...

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the background used for the Application Menu in landscape vs. the same thing in portrait?
    Yep that is it exactly just curious as to what that would entail on your end?
    03-16-09 09:50 AM

I vote to shorten the today screen so it doesn't overlap the icons unless you can layer it behind when the spring dock is pressed.
    Hastings addressed this and said he was not going to bother messing with it since it was a quick push of the button to fix it on our end.
    03-16-09 09:53 AM
    As always love to show off Hastings work-

I like the wallpaper do you mind uploading it.
    03-16-09 09:54 AM
    Lookin Sweet, Andrew.

03-16-09 09:56 AM
    Thx Andrew, this 1.1 with today / weatherbug is awesome!
    03-16-09 09:59 AM
10,775 ... 230231232233234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD