yes, it's the best theme for now. very god job from andrew.
    03-14-09 03:31 PM
    bryan... congrats on becoming a master
    03-14-09 03:49 PM
    Nice Bryan!!!
    03-14-09 03:52 PM
    Thanks I just noticed lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 04:06 PM
    Nice Bryan!!!
    Thanks Andrew! Master of what I am not sure

03-14-09 04:07 PM
    Love this theme!! I am heading to make a donation.
    One question....I can't figure out how to get the weatherbug in the upper left side position. I have AppleBerry4

Thanks in advance for help.
    03-14-09 04:11 PM
    Love this theme!! I am heading to make a donation.
    One question....I can't figure out how to get the weatherbug in the upper left side position. I have AppleBerry4

Thanks in advance for help.
    Appleberry 4 does not have rhe option for wb on the corner. Hastings should be releasing that version on sunday. As long as u make a donation you will receive the link for download.

03-14-09 04:15 PM
    thanks so much for the quick reply
    Yes, I made a donation...so I will wait.
    This is a great theme.
    03-14-09 04:18 PM
    This is a great theme.
    No problem. And yes it is a great theme the smoothest running one I have found. A couple of us are beta testing the wb version, and trust me you will love it. After you donate you should receive a link from hastings for appleberry glass which has a hidden stack that pops up when you highlight it. Glass well make love your berry all over again.

Welcome to the appleberry family
    03-14-09 04:22 PM
    This is a great theme.
    By the way it is not an automated email hastings sends them out himself. So it may be a little bit although he is usually pretty quick.
    03-14-09 04:23 PM
    So I am dying to know have you tried the hybrid yet Helena?
    03-14-09 04:25 PM
    I need to get this hybrid going. I especially want my colour back, the cut off dial pad doesn't bother me one bit.

If I could get colour depth restored, quick accelerometer, and no random resets I would be a happy camper.

*looks for marcus*
    03-14-09 04:32 PM
    marcus,

you gave me a memory complex, i have ocd now. thank you
    Sorry, Blondie, I didn't want you to lose valuable info
    03-14-09 04:37 PM
    I need to get this hybrid going. I especially want my colour back, the cut off dial pad doesn't bother me one bit.

If I could get colour depth restored, quick accelerometer, and no random resets I would be a happy camper.

*looks for marcus*
    I'm currently running glass on the bbcrackman hybrid that uses the .114 Java with .109 radio and some other witch brew thrown in. I've gotta say it's very snappy compared to the straight .113/.114 hybrid.

Color depth is not fixed. The only thing that seems to fix color is the .90 radio and that always results in VSOD for me. The .75 and .76 radio codes won't even play ball with the newer java files. They just result in an app error 523 after running apploader.
    Last edited by The Antagonist; 03-14-09 at 04:39 PM.
    03-14-09 04:37 PM
    So I am dying to know have you tried the hybrid yet Helena?
    in the process of downloading... ughh.. i didnt know you had to dl the 114 and the hybrid and copy and paste and all this stuff... almost done and then update! ill let you know.

might be a lil bit though, i have to go deliver coffee to the hubby who is working on my car
    03-14-09 04:38 PM
    I'm currently running glass on the bbcrackman hybrid that uses the .114 Java with .109 radio and some other witch brew thrown in. I've gotta say it is very snappy compared to the straight .113/.114 hybrid.

Color depth is not fixed. The only thing that seems to fix color is the .90 radio and that always results in VSOD for me. The .75 and .76 radio codes won't even play ball with the newer java files. They just result in an app error 523 after running apploader.
    thats what im downloading now
    03-14-09 04:39 PM
    thats what im downloading now
    I think you'll like it!
    03-14-09 04:40 PM
    Sorry, Blondie, I didn't want you to lose valuable info
    you are too kind
    03-14-09 04:40 PM
    I think you'll like it!
    me too but...

anything is better than .75, no?

i dealt with .75 til last week so i can put up with anything this phone can put me through
    03-14-09 04:42 PM
    I knew it!!!!

Marcus check your PM ASAP and let me know!
    PM'd you back bro
    03-14-09 04:43 PM
    marcus,

you gave me a memory complex, i have ocd now. thank you
    Sorry, Blondie.......there are worse things
    03-14-09 04:43 PM
    LMAO.. marcus is trying to catch up..
    03-14-09 04:44 PM
    Thanks Andrew! Master of what I am not sure

Master bm........I like the sound of that
    03-14-09 04:48 PM

*looks for marcus*

LOL! I THINK I might have a good build right now. The only issues I am having is a very slight memory leak, but nothing like the 114/113 hybrid I had running. That build would drop 20 MB in 2 hours. Right now, I am at 7 hrs and it fluxuates between 5-11 MBs down. That's acceptable to me. Give it a try if you want, but I am going to wait for a couple days to make a final decision
    I have NO resets, extremly quick transitions, smokin fast accelerometer, and FULL COLOR!!!!!!! And did I mention FULL COLOR!!!! That is very important to me. Unfortunately, a lot of devices did NOT like OS .90. MIne seems to love it. I have had it on 3 different devices since it was leaked. The minimal mem leak is fine by me

My "hybrid" is in my sig. PM me if you guys have questions!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-14-09 at 04:56 PM.
    03-14-09 04:53 PM

*looks for marcus*
    DL'd and installed hybrid last night...after losing, and reloading ALL my 3rd party apps...(1st time I don't back up..this happens ). Running very smooth, but color still has "bleed-thru". Fixes everything else though...and very little memory leak. Good luck Hastings !

03-14-09 04:55 PM
10,775 ... 205206207208209 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD