Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And the most efficient!
    03-12-09 10:11 PM
    Welcome to the glass family! The best theme out there IMO

And the only theme with personal greeters 24 7

03-12-09 10:17 PM
    Just donated and I am assuming a link is e-mailed to me? I've never down this before let alone owned a Blackberry so it should be interesting when I upload it.
    03-12-09 10:45 PM
    Hey man,

Link should be sent!

It's night time guys so I'm squeezing time in as we speak.

Cheers
    03-12-09 10:58 PM
    Hi Andrew,
    Did you ever figure out if you could make the stack scroll up and down.
    I tried the MacBerry theme for a couple days, nice design the way the top bounces in and out, but had to come back to glass, such a clean design.
    I did after playing with MacBerry for a couple days come to the conclusion 5 across the bottom is not to many icons, thought they would be too small but they were ok. IMO.
    By the way if you thought yours drained memory, MacBerry eats memory faster than a fat kid eating cake
    Keep us updated
    Joe
    03-12-09 11:10 PM
    well i thought all was good , but no. i thought after i reinstalled , pulled battery all was right with the world. I pluged the phone in to charge at work and i came back to find it frozen on the Verison screen. i turned ot off and then is came up wiht 3 errors just like before and again no
    1) sound button
    2) email folders
    3) message folders
    and locking up.

Running .103
    no other themes at all
    Now what.....
    03-12-09 11:59 PM
    Just wanted to say I have tired almost all the Free Themes here and GLASS 1.0 IMO is the BEST out THERE!!!!

Only one Request if its possible.. I would like to see if the home screen can be a default screen both mode upright and Sideways .. Just a thought..
    03-13-09 12:01 AM
    hasting do you know why weatherbug will not boot up for some reason it just freezes my bb... any ideas? im running os .99
    Honestly, I really dislike WB and it's caused nothing but problems for me. =P

If you can't boot up though, plug your device into your PC and remove the application with the desktop manager.

Cheers
    I read that if you boot your Storm & hold the Escape key (the arrow next to the power button) you will boot into Safe Mode and can remove bad theme's or apps that are causing you trouble.

~X

P.S. Sorry if this is such a late reply as far as post counts go, but I blame that on Hasting's great theme development!
    03-13-09 12:04 AM
    Welcome to the glass family! The best theme out there IMO

........and DEFINITELY the most entertaining
    03-13-09 12:09 AM
    Just wanted to say I have tired almost all the Free Themes here and GLASS 1.0 IMO is the BEST out THERE!!!!

Only one Request if its possible.. I would like to see if the home screen can be a default screen both mode upright and Sideways .. Just a thought..
    Idk if this is even possible... Considering the storm only has a homescreen in portrait mode and once u go to landscape ur automatically in the applications.

03-13-09 12:22 AM
    Idk if this is even possible... Considering the storm only has a homescreen in portrait mode and once u go to landscape ur automatically in the applications.

It is possible macberry does this.

And I second that .

03-13-09 07:29 AM
    well i thought all was good , but no. i thought after i reinstalled , pulled battery all was right with the world. I pluged the phone in to charge at work and i came back to find it frozen on the Verison screen. i turned ot off and then is came up wiht 3 errors just like before and again no
    1) sound button
    2) email folders
    3) message folders
    and locking up.

Running .103
    no other themes at all
    Now what.....
    I would at this point either upgrade or downgrade to .75. I would also do a clean wipe before installing a new OS
    This is the only thing I can think of.

03-13-09 07:34 AM

And I second that .

didnt know that... i want it!
    03-13-09 07:38 AM
    didnt know that... i want it!
    Lol it is very cool to have the same wallpaper on both modes. The only problem of course is when you change the wallpaper to something in your collection, the landscape one will stay default. But I am thinking the purple one Hastings uses would be cool for the default. I think that would look pretty cool in landscape.
    03-13-09 07:44 AM
    Lol it is very cool to have the same wallpaper on both modes. The only problem of course is when you change the wallpaper to something in your collection, the landscape one will stay default. But I am thinking the purple one Hastings uses would be cool for the default. I think that would look pretty cool in landscape.
    ill agree with you on this one
    03-13-09 07:53 AM
    ill agree with you on this one
    Lol finally I got you to agree with me on something!
    03-13-09 07:55 AM
    Lol finally I got you to agree with me on something!
    dont get used to it... it must be a full moon or something... or maybe its cuz its friday the 13th
    03-13-09 07:56 AM
    dont get used to it... it must be a full moon or something... or maybe its cuz its friday the 13th
    Friday the 13th...crap I forgot I need to get up to camp!

03-13-09 08:09 AM
    Hey Andrew, it is possible to keep the WeatherBug icon info showing while the phone is locked? It would be cool if we could see the info. A lot of times I pull the phone out of my pocket to check the time and was thinking it would be great if I could see the little WB thingy in the upper left hand corner without having to unlock the phone! No biggie if it isn't possible. Just giving a idea to make AppleBerry even better. Thanks for the great theme and the improvments you have been making.
    03-13-09 08:27 AM
    Hey Andrew, it is possible to keep the WeatherBug icon info showing while the phone is locked? It would be cool if we could see the info. A lot of times I pull the phone out of my pocket to check the time and was thinking it would be great if I could see the little WB thingy in the upper left hand corner without having to unlock the phone! No biggie if it isn't possible. Just giving a idea to make AppleBerry even better. Thanks for the great theme and the improvments you have been making.
    I think so actually, great idea. I'll definitely look into it.
    03-13-09 08:33 AM

And I second that .

I'm not sure I understand what you guys are referring to. You just want the same wallpaper on both the homescreen and the app screen, or...? =P
    03-13-09 08:34 AM
    I think so actually, great idea. I'll definitely look into it.
    Cool! Thanks for seeing if my idea will work.
    03-13-09 08:40 AM
    I'm not sure I understand what you guys are referring to. You just want the same wallpaper on both the homescreen and the app screen, or...? =P
    Yes exactly! That way when you rotate you see the same background
    03-13-09 08:49 AM
    WOW I'm sporting the 4 icon theme and love'n it!

I'm just mad it took me so long to get around to doing this. Is the "glass" theme still available to donators? I just donated.

thanks, GREAT JOB!!!!

James
    03-13-09 09:04 AM
    Ok...count ME in too...sounds like a great addition to this amazing theme

03-13-09 09:06 AM
10,775 ... 189190191192193 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD