I will say it THANK YOU!
    03-12-09 07:28 PM
    thats exactly my point! we should be getting thanked if anything
    Which one in your avatar is your hubby!

Sorry couldn't resist!
    03-12-09 07:28 PM
    Which one in your avatar is your hubby!

Sorry couldn't resist!
    its hard to tell... they say dogs look like their owners and they really do!! i technically have 3 dogs at home... my shih tzu, his bulldog that thinks she is a shih tzu and him
    03-12-09 07:30 PM
    bm, I am so sorry I brought Ponch into this mess! I just saw about 5 pages dedicated to Ponch, or making fun of it
    03-12-09 07:30 PM
    its hard to tell... they say dogs look like their owners and they really do!! i technically have 3 dogs at home... my shih tzu, his bulldog that thinks she is a shih tzu and him
    LMAO... That is funny! My little girl wants a puppy so bad, but my wife says we would have to get rid of her first.

Anyone need a wife.
    03-12-09 07:31 PM
    bm, I am so sorry I brought Ponch into this mess! I just saw about 5 pages dedicated to Ponch, or making fun of it

I told you in PM they were ganging up on me! It has been a hard day!
    03-12-09 07:32 PM
    LMAO... That is funny! My little girl wants a puppy so bad, but my wife says we would have to get rid of her first.

Anyone need a wife.
    she wouldnt even consider getting a hypoallergenic doggie?
    03-12-09 07:32 PM
    she wouldnt even consider getting a hypoallergenic doggie?
    She is allergic to the dander and all the hypo's we looked at still had dander and she couldn't be around them very long.
    03-12-09 07:34 PM
    On a positive note I just checked my device memory and for the first time since owning my berry I am at 42mb! I am loving .114!
    03-12-09 07:36 PM
    im too chicken to upgrade to 114... read too many bad comments on it... plus i just upgraded from 75 like a week ago
    03-12-09 07:40 PM
    BM- Sorry to single you out.......sorry!!! And good point.....AppleBerry is always on the top of the list of the Theme Forums!! Gotta love that!!

Thinking I need to put my kids up on my Avatar!! I'm been slacking as a dad!!

Hastings!!! Oh Hastings!! Where aaarrrrreeeee yyyooooouu!?!!!?

It's too bad Hastings is such a dedicated student. )
    03-12-09 07:41 PM
    im too chicken to upgrade to 114... read too many bad comments on it... plus i just upgraded from 75 like a week ago
    .114 has been awesome for me I don't have the keyboard problem because I use multitap any way. And the speed difference is amazing. What OS are you running again?

Wait is this Berry Talk
    03-12-09 07:41 PM
    BM- Sorry to single you out.......sorry!!! And good point.....AppleBerry is always on the top of the list of the Theme Forums!! Gotta love that!!

Thinking I need to put my kids up on my Avatar!! I'm been slacking as a dad!!

Hastings!!! Oh Hastings!! Where aaarrrrreeeee yyyooooouu!?!!!?

It's too bad Hastings is such a dedicated student. )
    LOL you should be! J/K

Put your kids up I don't want to be alone in the club!
    03-12-09 07:42 PM
    As long as the bull and the ****zu don't have puppies!!! Sorry...dumb and dumber made me say It[
    QUOTE=doidaporti;1939463]its hard to tell... they say dogs look like their owners and they really do!! i technically have 3 dogs at home... my shih tzu, his bulldog that thinks she is a shih tzu and him [/QUOTE]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 07:42 PM
    .114 has been awesome for me I don't have the keyboard problem because I use multitap any way. And the speed difference is amazing. What OS are you running again?
    109, i was on 75 for so long that i just learned to deal with the bugs LMAO
    03-12-09 07:43 PM
    As long as the bull and the ****zu don't have puppies!!! Sorry...dumb and dumber made me say It[
    QUOTE=doidaporti;1939463]its hard to tell... they say dogs look like their owners and they really do!! i technically have 3 dogs at home... my shih tzu, his bulldog that thinks she is a shih tzu and him
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

we joke around about it all the time cuz they get frisky with eachother... we would have lil bull shihtz (get it?!)
    03-12-09 07:44 PM
    109, i was on 75 for so long that i just learned to deal with the bugs LMAO
    How do you like .109? I went from .75 to .103 with .90 radio code (thanks Marcus) to .114.....

I was afraid to go to .109 do the problems I was hearing on that one. I have since learned to just think of all our Berry's as individuals and they will do what they want and never act the same.
    03-12-09 07:45 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    we joke around about it all the time cuz they get frisky with eachother... we would have lil bull shihtz (get it?!) [/QUOTE]

You didn't just say that did you?
    03-12-09 07:45 PM
    How do you like .109? I went from .75 to .103 with .90 radio code (thanks Marcus) to .114.....

I was afraid to go to .109 do the problems I was hearing on that one. I have since learned to just think of all our Berry's as individuals and they will do what they want and never act the same.
    .109 is soooo much better than .75.... faster and less reboots and battery pulls. i just have to look up how to fix my mms and i can deal with it... too lazy to research... i obviously cant say i dont have the time for it LMAO
    03-12-09 07:47 PM
    we joke around about it all the time cuz they get frisky with eachother... we would have lil bull shihtz (get it?!)
    You didn't just say that did you?[/QUOTE]
    they try is what i meant to say... its hilarious!

and.. yep... i said it!
    03-12-09 07:48 PM
    found old link.
    1)deleted all old themes.
    2)pulled battery
    3) downloaded "glass"
    4) back to rockin' it out beeyatches
    * thanks for all the help!!!
    03-12-09 07:48 PM
    found old link.
    1)deleted all old themes.
    2)pulled battery
    3) downloaded "glass"
    4) back to rockin' it out beeyatches
    * thanks for all the help!!!
    Great! Glad to hear that worked for you! In case you missed my post I did not today that my sound profile went to mute by itself. So keep an eye on that!
    And welcome back to the appleberry family.
    03-12-09 07:56 PM
    .109 is soooo much better than .75.... faster and less reboots and battery pulls. i just have to look up how to fix my mms and i can deal with it... too lazy to research... i obviously cant say i dont have the time for it LMAO
    Correct me if I am wrong Marcus but couldn't she use the .86 mms on .109?
    Hey all,

Just loaded up the new version of AppleBerry with the smaller icons, they look great...almost sharper than before. Still gonna be a while since I haven't changed anything but the icons yet, but just thought I would keep you all posted.

Cheers
    Hey all,

Just loaded up the new version of AppleBerry with the smaller icons, they look great...almost sharper than before. Still gonna be a while since I haven't changed anything but the icons yet, but just thought I would keep you all posted.

Cheers

Alright! I can see the finish line! Thanks for the update Andrew!
    03-12-09 07:57 PM
10,775 ... 187188189190191 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD