leave it the way it is! i like it
    03-11-09 09:47 PM
    I don't know...I'm kinda liking the folder in the middle because there is more focus on the stacked icons instead of being all the way to one side. Looks pretty cool.
    hasting i think the 5 icon on the dock is awesome!!! that idea is def really cool.. can we change the position of the stacks.. like i would not want it in the center..
    stack in the middle is not so good for background changers like moi
    03-11-09 09:51 PM
    I don't know...I'm kinda liking the folder in the middle because there is more focus on the stacked icons instead of being all the way to one side. Looks pretty cool.

Good call. Might be onto something here.
    03-11-09 09:51 PM
    I enjoy being able to grab my fav 5 icons from the homepage in a seconds notice. The way that they show up on the screen is really cool to me. I know there is no real function but aren't themes all about being cool as well as quick and efficient????
    Haha, well at least you're honest. I'll be honest sliding docks are "cool", but I'm looking at it from a performance standpoint. It would bump the theme from 1.2MB to at least 1.4MB, and could complicate things as sliding docks are notorious for causing issues with notifications.

I think most people will download a "cool" theme, but use the one that looks good and works even better.
    03-11-09 09:52 PM
    close the stack, if you have your favorite wallpaper on your phone at the time. This is why its a stacked version. Close or open. Pretty simple. Hope that didnt come off wrong, wasnt intended.
    03-11-09 09:53 PM
    No slider, keep middle, I like that...
    03-11-09 09:54 PM
    OK, you got me
    How about smaller icons with the stack in the middle?????
    1.4 MB is a bit large........
    Thanks Hastings
    03-11-09 09:54 PM
    MIDDLE OR SIDE?!

Hehe, tough decision. I think I like the middle, the wallpaper makes the folder appear as though it's "bursting" open. (but you're likely to change it anyways!)
    03-11-09 09:55 PM
    please tell me your gonna keep the dock....
    03-11-09 09:56 PM
    Could not agree more hastings. Function is the #1 priority. This thing is gonna look beautiful no matter what.

1. No for Slider.

2. Yes for slightly smaller icons.

3. Stack location........thinking center.
    03-11-09 09:57 PM
    please tell me your gonna keep the dock....
    100%, the dock isn't going anywhere. At most, I'm going to have to extend it slightly off the sides of the screen so you won't see the edges of it, but this will allow you to fit in an entire additional icon. Worth it? Most likely.

Let me know what you think man, I'm interested! Especially if you disagree with everybody else.
    03-11-09 09:58 PM
    MIDDLE OR SIDE?!

Hehe, tough decision. I think I like the middle, the wallpaper makes the folder appear as though it's "bursting" open. (but you're likely to change it anyways!)
    vote for middle here.
    close the stack, if you have your favorite wallpaper on your phone at the time. This is why its a stacked version. Close or open. Pretty simple. Hope that didnt come off wrong, wasnt intended.
    This is true. The whole point of the hidden stack is to only open it when you want quick access to those 4 icons. Otherwise it should remain closed to show whatever cool wallpaper you have rockin' at the time.
    Working on a re-render with slightly smaller icons, stack in the middle.

ETA 10 minutes.
    100%, the dock isn't going anywhere. At most, I'm going to have to extend it slightly off the sides of the screen so you won't see the edges of it, but this will allow you to fit in an entire additional icon. Worth it? Most likely.

Let me know what you think man, I'm interested! Especially if you disagree with everybody else.
    Sounds great! Stack in the middle. It's cool to see the folder "burst" in the middle and looks good sandwiched between other icons.
    Thank you!!!!
    03-11-09 09:59 PM
    i guess you guys are right about center and wallpaper... wasnt really thinking!
    03-11-09 10:00 PM
    i think the slider would be cool... is there any way if you make the icons smaller you can use the slider.. i mean i dont mind having smaller icons.. if the dock is going to slide..
    03-11-09 10:00 PM
    i think the slider would be cool... is there any way if you make the icons smaller you can use the slider.. i mean i dont mind having smaller icons.. if the dock is going to slide..
    Slide as in slide up, or have icons slide left to right?
    03-11-09 10:02 PM
    slide left to right
    03-11-09 10:04 PM
    I know you said theese are just renders Andrew and you can add WB on release. Please don't forget. I work construction and weather plays a big part as to what my day will be like when I wake up. Thanks!
    03-11-09 10:05 PM
    am i wrong or is the slider like when your on a mac how the icons get bigger would it be like when you run your fingers over the icons on the dock get bigger like that.. or am i completely wrong...
    I agree. No need for the slider. The icons are beautiful and whats really the point in hiding them, just to bring them up again. Plus I've heard some issues with notifications, etc with the slider.

Still in debate about the stack location. Keep going back and forth.

Icon size is nice. If anything...perhaps a bit smaller.....but either way will probably be nice.
    I totally agree! There are several other themes out there with sliding/hidden docks. This theme is the only one with stacks! That's what makes this theme unique! Not to mention the functionality, and clean look!
    am i wrong or is the slider like when your on a mac how the icons get bigger would it be like when you run your fingers over the icons on the dock get bigger like that.. or am i completely wrong...
    They want the physical dock to slide up and hide away.
    03-11-09 10:06 PM
10,775 ... 168169170171172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD