Why? I have seen 2 hidden docks on one theme? I guess it could be because the stack would be on the sliding dock. Eh, I would settle for the stacks, smaller/extra icon on the dock, WB and the Stamp icon. Asking too much?
    03-11-09 06:12 PM
    I like the sliding dock with the smaller icons
    03-11-09 06:15 PM
    Bro nobody is askin u to make themes.ur "new Applberry glass and every other theme u wasted your time on are Available for free. This theme is. Not even good, I mean cmeon. I though crackberry was a place for free software and forums. Get a real job.
    03-11-09 06:17 PM
    Bro nobody is askin u to make themes.ur "new Applberry glass and every other theme u wasted your time on are Available for free. This theme is. Not even good, I mean cmeon. I though crackberry was a place for free software and forums. Get a real job.
    03-11-09 06:26 PM
    Can anyone translate ****?
    03-11-09 06:29 PM
    HUH? Can someone give me the decoder ring so I can decipher this post?
    03-11-09 06:30 PM
    Can anyone translate ****?
    :LOL great minds think alike. Posted at the same time man that is funny
    03-11-09 06:30 PM
    Ha! What is that dude talking about? Where's Hastings been? We need to beg and plead with him. It sounds like others would like it as well
    03-11-09 06:32 PM
    HUH? Can someone give me the decoder ring so I can decipher this post?
    I think he might be trying to be mean even? Which is just crazy. The kid is spending hours trying to make the Storm better and then giving to you for free (or in the case of Glass a donation of your choice) and then this guy goes and complains. Some people are just crazy.
    03-11-09 06:33 PM
    im not sure if my response should be have another drink or get a life and learn some grammar....

i swear... there are some weirdos in this world
    03-11-09 06:36 PM
    WOW.........That was English, correct????
    03-11-09 06:41 PM
    I have asked and asked and asked about the 5 icon drop, but he mentioned that, it would throw the apple look off abit.

I would love it. My vote is yes, lol, if we have a voice.
    03-11-09 06:45 PM
    WOW.........That was English, correct????
    I don't know lady......but I am scared.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 06:47 PM
    I have asked and asked and asked about the 5 icon drop, but he mentioned that, it would throw the apple look off abit.

I would love it. My vote is yes, lol, if we have a voice.

We definitely have a voice. He has said many times that he want to make us happy. Let's talk with him later tonight. I think a LOT of people would like 5 icons on the bottom and a sliding 5/10 icon dock as well. He is one of the few theme builders that really listens to his customers.
    03-11-09 06:47 PM
    We definitely have a voice. He has said many times that he want to make us happy. Let's talk with him later tonight. I think a LOT of people would like 5 icons on the bottom and a sliding 5/10 icon dock as well. He is one of the few theme builders that really listens to his customers.
    I agree he will listen I think he hesitates to do it not wanting to put out a theme that every hates, but if enough
    of us ask then the chances of us hating it go down. Andrew is all about customer service and correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure all of that are asking have donated. So it is not like we are bunch of random people asking for major changes for free. But I also respect Andrews choice in the end afterall it is his name that goes on theme. But that doesn't mean I won't try.

Last edited by bmtenney; 03-11-09 at 07:02 PM.
    03-11-09 06:59 PM
    I think he might be trying to be mean even? Which is just crazy. The kid is spending hours trying to make the Storm better and then giving to you for free (or in the case of Glass a donation of your choice) and then this guy goes and complains. Some people are just crazy.
    LOL thanks I was being sarcastic! But just in case I wasn't and truly needed help I appreciate you coming to my rescue.
    03-11-09 07:05 PM
    Hmmm obviously another Theme builder threatened by Hastings skills.
    03-11-09 07:06 PM
    Hey all,

When I get home I'll touch on the five icon version with Stacks. Short answer, if you want it consider it done.

Cheers

03-11-09 07:19 PM
    Thanks again for the fine work on this Hastings! I was on .103, tried glass and had the ghosting of the icons and bad color gradients all around (not just on AppleBerry). Last night when .114 dropped, I just HAD to upgrade. I quickly realized it was a horrible step backwards.

So, I took the time to reinstall .103, BUT this time with .90 radio file. I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. It cleared up the icon ghosting and color gradients and made ABGlass better than it already was for me!
    03-11-09 07:21 PM
    Hey all,

When I get home I'll touch on the five icon version with Stacks. Short answer, if you want it consider it done.

Cheers

WOW!! When the Jedi Master and the GateKeeper speak........very exciting!!!
    03-11-09 07:22 PM
    Hey all,

Cheers

Marcus are jedi mind trick works across the border! Why can't trying to convince my wife of anything be this easy.
    03-11-09 07:23 PM
    WOW!! When the Jedi Master and the GateKeeper speak........very exciting!!!

Lady stop posting at the same time and getting it logged sooner on the forums you are stealing my thunder!
    03-11-09 07:24 PM
    Thanks again for the fine work on this Hastings! I was on .103, tried glass and had the ghosting of the icons and bad color gradients all around (not just on AppleBerry). Last night when .114 dropped, I just HAD to upgrade. I quickly realized it was a horrible step backwards.

So, I took the time to reinstall .103, BUT this time with .90 radio file. I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. It cleared up the icon ghosting and color gradients and made ABGlass better than it already was for me!
    You could always try .114 with the .90 file? I really like .114 my berry hasn't had this much memory and ran smooth in awhile.
    03-11-09 07:25 PM
    Lady stop posting at the same time and getting it logged sooner on the forums you are stealing my thunder!
    ROFL!!! You see women train with a higher order than the Jedi and Gatekeeps........we're always one step ahead!!

Try and keep up please!!!
    03-11-09 07:26 PM
    ROFL!!! You see women train with a higher order than the Jedi and Gatekeeps........we're always one step ahead!!

Try and keep up please!!!
    Sorry I will try
    03-11-09 07:26 PM
10,775 ... 165166167168169 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD