Dark is my favorite too. In between work and theme developing I created a little customization for myself that sort of brings that Dark flavour to 2.0. =P

It's amazing what a little tweak can do! I still sort of prefer the blue though. (=
    02-01-10 02:43 PM
    i digg the darker colors but hey that might just be me, keep up the great work hastings
    02-01-10 02:47 PM
    Dark is my favorite too. In between work and theme developing I created a little customization for myself that sort of brings that Dark flavour to 2.0. =P

It's amazing what a little tweak can do! I still sort of prefer the blue though. (=
    That's what I'm waiting for
    02-01-10 03:14 PM
    As do I. There is more contrast between the icons and the background with the darker colors. Andrew, I understand where you're coming from though, Re: "Blue" but wasn't the original dark a good compromise? It wasn't black, it was a darker blue!

i digg the darker colors but hey that might just be me, keep up the great work hastings
    02-01-10 03:35 PM
    As do I. There is more contrast between the icons and the background with the darker colors. Andrew, I understand where you're coming from though, Re: "Blue" but wasn't the original dark a good compromise? It wasn't black, it was a darker blue!
    The pictures above aren't for AppleBerry Dark, I just took AppleBerry 2.0 and added a darker background for personal use.

AppleBerry Dark will remain the same, but I'm going to investigate making the clock bigger, adding a profile icon, pretty much giving it the same banner layout as this version.
    02-01-10 03:38 PM
    I too am also a huge fan of AppleBerry Dark! I can't wait for that update! However, in the mean time I'm making due and loving all the new little features of 2.0!

Andrew I love the new notification icons/flags! Also, the pop-up box (that gives me the email, sms, ect.) when I select send is very cool! All the transitions are very fluid! Thanks for putting the pin-striping back in the menu boxes, nice touch.
    02-01-10 03:48 PM
    I took the plunge and just picked up the theme; Very Nice!

Is the default wallpaper available? Forgive me if I missed is, but at 700+ pages....
    02-01-10 05:48 PM
    I took the plunge and just picked up the theme; Very Nice!

Is the default wallpaper available? Forgive me if I missed is, but at 700+ pages....
    Check out the .zip file, in the folder "Recommended Wallpapers". (=
    02-01-10 05:51 PM
    I guess that would help...THANKS!
    02-01-10 05:55 PM

i like this version much more. Is there a chance ur going to release this too?
    02-01-10 06:51 PM
    LOL...opened up a can of worms there, Andrew!

i like this version much more. Is there a chance ur going to release this too?
    02-01-10 09:03 PM
    I'll look into adding that Darker version as a little bonus, no problem. Let us never speak of it again or its existence until I get the update notice sent out to existing customers. =P

Major can of worms there EP...you're right.
    02-02-10 01:12 PM

I like the older SMS icon better, the one you used on the original Dark version

I'll look into adding that Darker version as a little bonus, no problem. Let us never speak of it again or its existence until I get the update notice sent out to existing customers. =P

Major can of worms there EP...you're right.
    when will that be sent out? I can wait anymore
    02-02-10 01:24 PM
    Just bought this theme, had the classic version as my first theme ever on my Storm 1 wayyyyyyyy back in the day.
    02-02-10 04:07 PM
    Recycle Mobile Phones

Hello I would like to ask you what you think of when it comes to recycling old mobile cell phones for money If you use a mobile phone you will probably find yourself needing to upgrade or replace it at some point Millions of people get a new phone every 12 to 18 months replacing the old one to be discarded somewhere and forgotten about Old mobile phones can cause adverse effects on the Environment if not recycled properly You can get cash if you mobiles2recycle com]Recycle Mobile Phones by using one of the best mobiles2recycle com]Mobile Phone Recycling sites online Just compare the prices and right one for you then send in your mobile to await payment And with many incentives and payment options available, now couldn't be a better time See how much money for your mobile you can get by using the special Comparison Tool and help the Environment by recycling mobile phones for cash at the same time It's hoped that by listing all the top places to use to do this and reviewing them will enable people to make the best choice for them It saves time in not having to check each mobile phone recycling site individually You just find out how much is being offered and then use that site depending on how much you're willing to accept for your old mobile handset and the method in which you want to get paid Visit Mobiles2Recycle com]Mobiles2Recycle com to sell and recycle your mobile phone for cash and help the Environment at the same time
    Stop spamming, soliciting, and/or advertising in this thread. Keep it on topic please.
    Last edited by Ph�enix; 02-04-10 at 05:36 PM.
    02-04-10 05:31 PM
    Stop soliciting or advertising in this thread. Keep it on topic please.
    I agree and almost responded myself, but decided not to even draw yet further attention to the *****. He/she has been posting this all over the place, using different names. Hopefully, they'll be able to block them sooner rather than later. Not sure if Andrew can delete this post if he desires?
    02-04-10 05:33 PM
    reported for spamming
    02-04-10 06:18 PM
    Making a post here so that this thread will move up the list and be current.

People need to read this and get this theme either as an update or for the first time.

It is great!

(I bought one for my wife's Tour. It is a Beta version and needs some work but it is good for a start!)
    02-06-10 08:58 PM
    Absolutely love the theme!! I've tried other themes and nothing else compares in my opinion...especially if you use a Mac as your primary desktop or laptop.

Just upgraded from Appleberry Glass to Appleberry 2.0 tonight. Great job Andrew!
    02-06-10 10:32 PM
    Absolutely love the theme!! I've tried other themes and nothing else compares in my opinion...especially if you use a Mac as your primary desktop or laptop.

Just upgraded from Appleberry Glass to Appleberry 2.0 tonight. Great job Andrew!
    I agree completely.
    No other theme comes close in terms of quality and I don't even use a Mac
    02-07-10 04:44 AM
    Hey man...when you thinkin appleberry dark 2.0 will be coming out?? I can't wait for that....
    02-08-10 04:49 AM
    sorry...just looked on the appleberry dark thread....cant wait tho!!!
    02-08-10 05:21 AM
    Hey all,

Just sent out the official upgrade notifications to all my existing customers and bundled in the "Dark" version 8 that was heavily requested here. You can redownload the .zip file from MobiHand right now to get the bonus version.

Also, it would be great if anybody who receives the official upgrade email could let me know here since the upgrade notification process is unreliable at best.

Thanks,

Andrew
    02-09-10 10:23 PM
    FYI - I had not gotten a notification from MobiHand...

I was excited to install the bonus Dark variant, but bummed to see that it is only the Storm2 version. I have AB V4 on my 9530 and love it (I've been using your themes since the beginning...), but would have loved the "dark" version even more. Oh well, I know you can't make a bonus dark version for each one. Maybe I'll give V8 a try and see what it does to my Storm1...

GREAT WORK!
    02-09-10 11:31 PM
    Hey Albert,

That sucks about the notification. I really hope that it goes out, maybe tomorrow.

As for the Darker version, I really wasn't intending on even releasing it, it was something I created for myself and I decided to include it last minute. Having eight versions is already a ton of work, nevermind 9, but including 10+ would be a nightmare. =P

That being said, I have a ton of users running V8 on their Storm 9530 without a problem, you just may want to make sure your device is well maintained.
    02-09-10 11:46 PM
10,775 ... 426427428429430 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD