Great Theme, am loving it. Can't wait for V.2 to come out, as I am using the free one and want to purchase the full version with Today Screen.

Thanks

Smiler51
    01-24-10 02:27 AM
    first off this theme is great...secondly i cant wait for v2.0 to come out and thirdly any ideas why my folders like for my games, downloads, setup are still the stock version from prezision zen..there still the plain boring folders :/
    01-24-10 11:21 AM
    first off this theme is great...secondly i cant wait for v2.0 to come out and thirdly any ideas why my folders like for my games, downloads, setup are still the stock version from prezision zen..there still the plain boring folders :/
    All u have to do is rename the folder then it will be skinned. For example highlight the setup folder then hit BB button then rename and then rename it. I usually will rename it to S then save and it will be skinned then do it again and rename it back to Setup and Viola ..do this with all the stock folders and they will all be skinned.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 12:24 PM
    All u have to do is rename the folder then it will be skinned. For example highlight the setup folder then hit BB button then rename and then rename it. I usually will rename it to S then save and it will be skinned then do it again and rename it back to Setup and Viola ..do this with all the stock folders and they will all be skinned.

I just tried that and it worked, but I prefer the see-through original folders with the icons on the folder. How do I go back to the folder look I had before I did the rename? :-(

01-24-10 01:51 PM
    Is this theme avail for BB Tour?
    01-24-10 10:47 PM
    been eyeing applberry dark for quite some time now, cant wait for 2.0 release.

i do have a question though. does this theme come with a sliding lock or if not can i still use stormslider with this theme active? i ask because i currently use stormslider which has pw options as well as customizable portrait/landscape wallpapers for the lock screen. its not a deal breaker but i would just like to know. i like the stormslider so much better than the stock lock
    Last edited by mightyister; 01-25-10 at 02:18 PM. Reason: added question about stormslider
    01-25-10 01:48 PM

i do have a question though. does this theme come with a sliding lock or if not can i still use stormslider with this theme active? i ask because i currently use stormslider which has pw options as well as customizable portrait/landscape wallpapers for the lock screen. its not a deal breaker but i would just like to know. i like the stormslider so much better than the stock lock
    No need if you're using the Storm2. The Storm2 deactivates the screen when you're on a call and it's near your face to prevent accidentally pressing any buttons on the touchscreen.
    01-26-10 04:49 PM

2.0 should be out very soon
    01-26-10 05:12 PM
    Will this be released today?
    01-26-10 07:03 PM
    Hey all,

So I have version 2.0 pretty much wrapped up. It's in the hearts and hands of a few beta testers with Storm 2's who are all reporting great results. I'm starting a wave of testing tomorrow for Storm 1 beta testers, and if that goes well it will be out this weekend.

If you purchased it between January 17th, and January 31st, you will be eligible for a free update to version 2.0. I will post instructions on how to get this when I actually release it.

All other previous users will receive a coupon to grab it for $3.00, down from $6.00. This is about as low as I could go considering MobiHand takes 40%.

I will post more information as we get closer to release, and I will definitely have some screenshots up by tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience!
    01-26-10 07:48 PM
    any screen shoots hastings..and since i bought this theme on sunday, do i just send you my confirmition and then i get a free upgrade..cant wait till 2.0 and i hope there is a BIG addition to it
    01-27-10 08:41 PM
    by the way ill text it out for you
    01-27-10 08:42 PM
    Hey all,

I will definitely have some screenshots up by tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience!
    Hmmm... Is it tomorrow yet? Been two days since you posted this.
    01-28-10 08:59 AM
    I completely forgot that I said I would put up screenshots! I'll get them up tonight, I'm actually working on something that will change the appearance of the theme so I want to make sure that's done before I post anything. (=

We're still good for the weekend release though.
    01-28-10 10:01 AM
    Sweet!

01-28-10 11:17 AM
    Love the AppleBerry Classic!
    01-28-10 01:51 PM
    Is it tonite yet ? sorry to seem like a pest but damn i wanna see this new revamped appleberry; am dying to pay my $3 already lol

01-28-10 07:42 PM
    Okay, I posted a little product tour for AppleBerry 2.0. It's the second post on the first page of this thread.

I'd love some feedback!

Thanks everybody.

Andrew
    01-28-10 09:49 PM
    it looks greatt..but from your post it doesnt say the free update for users who recently bought your theme..like you said in your post two nights ago...i mean i just bought this theme last wed and yes 3$ is not alot, it would be nice to upgrade for free..
    01-28-10 10:20 PM
    it looks greatt..but from your post it doesnt say the free update for users who recently bought your theme..like you said in your post two nights ago...i mean i just bought this theme last wed and yes 3$ is not alot, it would be nice to upgrade for free..
    The update will be free for those who purchased on or after January 17th of this year. I have updated the original post to reflect this. (=
    01-28-10 10:42 PM
    kk sounds good
    01-28-10 11:10 PM
    Wow I don't know how I didn't realize it, but is AppleBerry Dark being updated too? That's the one I bought. @_@
    01-28-10 11:16 PM
    H any luck implementing a quicklaunch hotspot? Please!!

01-28-10 11:27 PM
    Okay, I posted a little product tour for AppleBerry 2.0. It's the second post on the first page of this thread.

I'd love some feedback!

Thanks everybody.

Andrew
    The updates look amazing Andrew! I can't wait!!

As usual......always worth the wait!
    01-28-10 11:36 PM
    Wow I don't know how I didn't realize it, but is AppleBerry Dark being updated too? That's the one I bought. @_@
    What are the differences between AppleBerry Classic, AppleBerry Dark, and AppleBerry Glass?
    01-29-10 02:55 AM
10,775 ... 423424425426427 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD