Same question purchased appleberry before mobihand for donation. Used to get mass-email with OTA links with every upgrade. Do I also need to buy again or will you give previous donors the upgrade?
    Same thing as above, send me an email. (=
    11-16-09 08:40 AM
    No updated link showing for me. Could you email me the links as before Hastings? [email protected] thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just tried to find your donation in the system I have set up, but could not find it with your email address: [email protected]. Email me with first/last name please. (=
    11-16-09 08:42 AM
    AppleBerry Theme Suite Updated! - Now OS 5.0 Compatible!
    November 15th, 2009

Changes:

- Both Classic and Glass are now OS 5.0 compatible.
    - Redesigned incoming call screens, now featuring a landscape mode screen.
    - Redesigned homescreen icon dock.
    - Set up WiFi / signal indicator area for Storm 2 users, although this is still not a Storm 2 theme...officially. =P

I have provided a separate set of OTA Links specifically for OS 5.0. You can redownload the .zip file from MobiHand to obtain these updated links.

That's it for now!

Cheers,

Andrew
    Awesome Andrew!

Can't wait until you get these remade with the new Kit with Landscape home screens etc!
    11-16-09 09:39 AM
    thanks for the update hastings. its nice to have this great theme back
    11-16-09 04:00 PM
    since appleberry dark isnt getting updated..would it be easy to create a appleberry glass with spaces?
    11-16-09 07:29 PM
    Is there an update to the classic version for 5.0?
    Was looking but only noticed the premium versions. Great theme, used it for 4.7. Simple and Clean, way they all should be.
    Cheers
    11-17-09 06:10 AM
    go to the Application Menu (the one with all the icons) -> press the BB hardware key -> click Options -> under "Theme Defaults", check all four boxes and reset all settings. This should clear up any issues."
    Thanks for the 5.0 OS update. AppleBerryGlass with stacks, weather, and no Today is working great! Here are a couple of screens -

Attachment 45206

Attachment 45207

Looks awesome and functions great!

One question - for my multiple email accounts, is there anyway I can give each a unique icon?

Thanks!
    11-17-09 07:32 AM
    heres the deal downloaded update from Mobihand got it on desktop of PC looks like a stack of colourful books, from here I'm stumped, what now can any one give me tthe directions from here PS. I've tryed to use my storm browser and type in the link I chose keep coming up with check your spelling so could someone please give me a how to cause I sure need it THANKS and top of the morning to you Cheers
    11-17-09 09:04 AM
    heres the deal downloaded update from Mobihand got it on desktop of PC looks like a stack of colourful books, from here I'm stumped, what now can any one give me tthe directions from here PS. I've tryed to use my storm browser and type in the link I chose keep coming up with check your spelling so could someone please give me a how to cause I sure need it THANKS and top of the morning to you Cheers
    open up the ZIP folder and you will see a READ ME folder, send that folder to your blackberry and you will be able to click on the links then to download the themes
    11-17-09 09:06 AM
    since appleberry dark isnt getting updated..would it be easy to create a appleberry glass with spaces?
    I'm really hoping to bring a version of Spaces to the new original AppleBerry, I think it will look great. I'm not going to spend the time doing that until Dark is updated though.
    11-17-09 10:38 AM
    Is there an update to the classic version for 5.0?
    Was looking but only noticed the premium versions. Great theme, used it for 4.7. Simple and Clean, way they all should be.
    Cheers
    Hey there,

If you check out the .zip file that you can download from MobiHand, you will find an update for Classic and version 5.0. If you're asking about the free version on the front page, I should have that updated shortly.

Cheers,

Andrew
    11-17-09 10:40 AM
    Thanks for the 5.0 OS update. AppleBerryGlass with stacks, weather, and no Today is working great! Here are a couple of screens -

Attachment 45206

Attachment 45207

Looks awesome and functions great!

One question - for my multiple email accounts, is there anyway I can give each a unique icon?

Thanks!
    Your cats look absolutely exhausted. =P

Unfortunately it's one icon for all email accounts, this is a development kit limitation and not something I've purposely done. I think it would be great to have different ones...maybe in the future!
    11-17-09 10:41 AM
    As kcpayne mentioned above, you want to get the links on the third or fourth page (depending on your OS) and send them to your device. The links are only to be clicked on using your device, clicking on them using your computer will do nothing but frustrate you.

If you get stuck, check out the step by step instructions, or email me directly: ahasting at ryerson dot ca.

Cheers,

Andrew
    11-17-09 10:43 AM
    Thanks you two gonna get it sorted as you instructed right away one thing though once I got it on to the rar list there were 2 new read me things listed now I tryed to send the one then the other one to my storm thats where my pc dropps the ball, it keeps saying error server not found, even though I've been carefull with the spelling of the address tryed both my blackberry and aol. address I printed out the pages so I think it's the correct links I mean, should it say on these printed pages anything in reference to 5.0 because it does'nt I know how busy you guys must be dealing with these issues from folks like me, who one might think should know this stuff, so once again thanks. On the pages I printed there are two things in red writing Appleberry Glass-includes stacks and Appleberry Classic- clean and refined and the page headlined Appleberry Suite Download/istructions read it all am. Do I have the right pages?
    11-17-09 12:16 PM
    You want to make sure you're downloading the links with the header "AppleBerry Glass – includes Stacks! - OS 5.0+".

Note the OS 5.0 in there, that will ensure that if you're running OS 5 on your device you are getting the correct version of AppleBerry.

I don't recommend manually typing the links into your Storms browser, rather, copy and paste the links and send them straight to your device via. email, that way you can just click on them from within the email to initiate the download.

If you're stuck, send me an email and I can forward you this links straight away.

Cheers,

Andrew
    11-17-09 12:20 PM
    Just sent you an Email, thanks for your patience. and your help They could use some help with the health care issues Little,something to think about or not. only if you ever get some spare time (smile)
    11-17-09 12:58 PM
    One caveat , sorta, On the screen when I get the sliders to pop up one is my meterberry icon is it supposed to be able to show the numerical amount of memory under the icon? when I have the full screen visible the icom displays he numbers, is there some action I need to do or is this the way it is supposed to be? Overall the theme is fantastic thanks again
    11-17-09 02:24 PM
    Hey there,

If you check out the .zip file that you can download from MobiHand, you will find an update for Classic and version 5.0. If you're asking about the free version on the front page, I should have that updated shortly.

Cheers,

Andrew
    Hey
    Yea i was referring to the free version on the front page. Have used it til i upgraded to 5.0. Looking forward to getting it back. Hard to find a simple/clean looking theme.

Cheers
    11-17-09 02:26 PM
    i shot you an email, i think i sent it to the correct address.
    11-18-09 10:39 AM
    I just went on-line at shopcrackberry and purchased the full AppleBerry theme I thought for the 5.0 version, but my download link only gave me 4.7 versions and they are not working well, how do I get the download of the zip file you speak about for 5.0 for the 9530 Storm?
    11-19-09 01:01 PM
    So fresh & so clean! Looks well worth the purchase, I just hope the memory issues aren't too prominent.
    11-19-09 07:30 PM
    Love mac icons and this theme is amazing!
    Will there ever be an update with having the lock screen a chosen wallpaper?
    Also would you ever make the Glass version without the dock the icons sit on?
    11-20-09 03:33 AM
    I love this theme!

but i have a huge memory leak when using this theme. I start at 20mb free and I'm under 12 within a few hours. I have
    328 (official VZW OS on my Storm) and was wondering if this leak is due to the 5.0 OS or what...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 07:37 PM
    Maybe I'm dense or not following the right link, but when I download the free Classic theme, I'm getting version 1.0, not 1.2. The version 1.0 iteration doesn't seem to support 5.0 correctly (e.g. rotating to landscape mode the wallpaper isn't correct). Can somebody point me to the 1.2 download?
    11-22-09 09:45 AM
    Love mac icons and this theme is amazing!
    Will there ever be an update with having the lock screen a chosen wallpaper?
    Also would you ever make the Glass version without the dock the icons sit on?
    Hello there, glad you like the look so far.

The lock screen wallpaper will probably always be locked, that is, unless RIM releases an update to the theme development software that allows us to make it user customizable.

As for the dock, that is pretty much here to stay. Going forward, I'm eliminating Glass/Classic from the assortment and pushing AppleBerry 2.0, which will use a standardized "look" but vary in terms of features. The dock is still around in 2.0. (=
    11-22-09 09:59 AM
10,775 ... 420421422423424 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD