You should be able to log back into MobiHand and redownload the theme without a problem. I always advise keeping a copy of the .zip file that contains the OTA links somewhere on your hard drive, it just makes it easier to reload. (=

Failing that, send me an email and I can send you the OTA links directly.

Cheers,

Andrew

i'll check through my email for it. You always provide great support. Thanks again.
    10-26-09 11:23 AM
    Hey there,

The .328 update doesn't appear to fix the landscape mode bug that came about in version .323. I really don't know what to say in terms of long-run fixes, but at least for now there is a workaround that works perfectly.

This wouldn't be the first time a carrier has released an OS that wasn't compatible with themes (.173 in the UK), I'm sure in the next update the issue will be resolved. (or at the very least, in the next few updates!)
    I tried this and it worked however when i reboot or do a quickpull it reverts back to the white bars while in landscape! I hope this can be fixed. I love your themes however the white bars that seem to blur the icons when scrolling in landscape really take away from the experiance of your theme. It sucks that RIM seems to be having problems with this "official" OS. Seems rushed out or something. Lots of bugs for me.
    10-26-09 03:13 PM
    I tried this and it worked however when i reboot or do a quickpull it reverts back to the white bars while in landscape! I hope this can be fixed. I love your themes however the white bars that seem to blur the icons when scrolling in landscape really take away from the experiance of your theme. It sucks that RIM seems to be having problems with this "official" OS. Seems rushed out or something. Lots of bugs for me.
    The reason being is because its a plazmic issue, not the Os.. Once rims updates plazmic then themes will works fine in landscape .. Theres nothing any of the theme creator can do till the update.
    10-26-09 03:22 PM
    Weatherbug on the top left of the homescreen. I have put the icon in the 9th and 10th spot,but still will not show up in the corner
    10-26-09 08:11 PM
    anyone's theme look screwy after the 5.0 upgrade? There is a very large space in the menu screen on the top and bottom where more icons should be, you can only see 3/3 and a half rows at a time, it doesn't fill the whole screen vertically. hope that makes sense.
    Yep, I've had that same problem, if you turn your phone into landscape mode, then turn it back, it will fix it. But only temporarily. If you go into anything (options,media,browser,etc.) it goes back to only showing three rows of icons instead of four. This is really annoying. I hope there is something hastings can do to fix some of the problems that have come up with the new OS update.
    10-27-09 12:46 AM
    Perfect. Love this!
    10-28-09 08:45 PM
    any updates on this?
    11-02-09 08:51 AM
    any updates on this?
    Here's the game plan:

- Update AppleBerry Glass 1.2 / Classic 1.1 to make them compatible with OS 5.0 when RIM releases the new development tools. If they're already compatible with the next OS, then this won't be necessary.

- Continue development of AppleBerry 2.0 which will be designed specifically for OS 5.0 across all devices. For those that wish to upgrade to 2.0, you will be given a discount to do so. Development won't be completed until RIM releases the new OS 5.0 tools.

Lots of cool things to come!
    11-02-09 09:35 AM
    Curious about how the "Stacks" part of my Dart w/ Stacks theme, disappeared completely. It worked fine at first, but then disappeared, with four, rather large icons across the bottom of the screen. After trying a bunch of resets and tweaks, I finally had to remove the app and then reinstall it. Any idea what might have happened?
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 11-06-09 at 01:27 AM.
    11-05-09 09:26 PM
    Where can I get the most recent update for this theme? I believe that I only have the first update released. Thank you
    11-06-09 09:48 AM
    Here's the game plan:

- Update AppleBerry Glass 1.2 / Classic 1.1 to make them compatible with OS 5.0 when RIM releases the new development tools. If they're already compatible with the next OS, then this won't be necessary.

- Continue development of AppleBerry 2.0 which will be designed specifically for OS 5.0 across all devices. For those that wish to upgrade to 2.0, you will be given a discount to do so. Development won't be completed until RIM releases the new OS 5.0 tools.

Lots of cool things to come!
    Have you had a chance to update them yet?
    11-12-09 03:46 PM
    Hey all,

So I've got what I think is a final build running on my device right now, for one copy of Glass. Essentially I'm going to run this version for 24 hours under heavy use, make sure there are no bugs, and then apply the same changes to the other three versions of Glass. I'm working on a final build of Classic right now as well, which I will also run for 24 hours.

Changes in Glass 1.4:

- New icon dock, this is the dock from AppleBerry 2.0, which is unreleased. I'm only adding it in because I lost the original Glass 1.3 dock. =P
    - WiFi logo/signal indicators have been appropriately positioned to work better with the Storm 2. I'm not claiming compatibility with the Storm 2, I don't have a simulator for it, and I don't own the device (yet). AppleBerry 2.0 will be designed for the Storm 2.
    - Landscape mode bug fixed.
    - Fixed bug where Application menu only showed 9 icons in portrait mode instead of 12.

That's it for now! Lots of work to do.
    11-12-09 07:39 PM
    great to hear hastings. i cant wait to see the finished product
    11-12-09 08:24 PM
    is 1.4 going to be a free upgrade for previous owners? do you have an eta for 1.4? Gf wants to move to 5.0 but not until your theme will work on it.
    11-15-09 01:02 PM
    is 1.4 going to be a free upgrade for previous owners? do you have an eta for 1.4? Gf wants to move to 5.0 but not until your theme will work on it.
    Free, and this week for sure. (=

Hang tight!
    11-15-09 01:04 PM
    Updated.

Check the front page and log into your MobiHand account to redownload the .zip file and grab those new OTA links!
    11-15-09 10:11 PM
    hey Hastings, i just installed this and its not showing properly...

this is how my home screen shows

11-16-09 12:18 AM
    hey Hastings, i just installed this and its not showing properly...

this is how my home screen shows

Hey Don,

I made sure to include something like this in the instructions:

"If after loading the updated 5.0 version of AppleBerry anything seems out of place or incorrectly loaded, make sure you perform a battery pull. If problems still persist, go to the Application Menu (the one with all the icons) -> press the BB hardware key -> click Options -> under "Theme Defaults", check all four boxes and reset all settings. This should clear up any issues."

I'm pretty sure that will fix the problem!
    11-16-09 12:30 AM
    I've installed v.1.4 (Glass w/ Weather slot & Hidden Today). I'm running .328.

Everything seems to be running smoothly (no white bands), but my "Today" screen seems different. I have two rows of icons at the bottom, and the stacks are nowhere to be seen. I'm no longer able to change the number of rows on the "Today" screen under options; instead, under "Layout," I only have one option called "Custom."

So, am I looking at merely the latest development of the theme, or am I missing functionality? I certainly don't have any stacks, which I miss.

EDIT: Nevermind. The above post has addressed my info. I have to move all of my icons around again, but other than that, I'm good.
    11-16-09 12:38 AM
    Hey Don,

I made sure to include something like this in the instructions:

"If after loading the updated 5.0 version of AppleBerry anything seems out of place or incorrectly loaded, make sure you perform a battery pull. If problems still persist, go to the Application Menu (the one with all the icons) -> press the BB hardware key -> click Options -> under "Theme Defaults", check all four boxes and reset all settings. This should clear up any issues."

I'm pretty sure that will fix the problem!
    i'm trying that now...thanks Hastings...

i also forgot to mention thats supposed to be appleberry glass on a 9550

UPDATE: resetting theme options fixed it
    Last edited by DonNguyen; 11-16-09 at 12:55 AM.
    11-16-09 12:47 AM
    Hi-I got Appleberry Glass from you back when you offered it with a donation, which I gave $5 then. Do I need to buy it through the mobihand website to get the update?
    11-16-09 12:52 AM
    Same question purchased appleberry before mobihand for donation. Used to get mass-email with OTA links with every upgrade. Do I also need to buy again or will you give previous donors the upgrade?
    11-16-09 05:53 AM
    No updated link showing for me. Could you email me the links as before Hastings? [email protected] thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Edit: Logged on using my PC and got the update. Thanks Hastings.
    Last edited by phillyphreak; 11-16-09 at 08:42 AM.
    11-16-09 06:18 AM
    thanks so much for the update =) great work as usual!
    11-16-09 07:18 AM
    Hi-I got Appleberry Glass from you back when you offered it with a donation, which I gave $5 then. Do I need to buy it through the mobihand website to get the update?
    Send me an email:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca

Make sure to include your first/last name!
    11-16-09 08:39 AM
10,775 ... 419420421422423 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD