Excellent work on the theme, it's fantastic. Also, thank you very much for the help with the calendar issue I had. Very nice work!
    09-12-09 08:04 PM
    cant wait to have this on the tour!
    09-20-09 09:18 AM
    10-03-09 05:17 PM
    this is amazing! I love it You are truly talented. Im getting ready to buy the theme but Im curious - and Im sorry if this is a stupid question - what exactly is meant by a 'today' theme? Is it just a different icon set? And also are stacks only on the paid version?

also adding, if this has already been pointed out i apologize, the icons will only 'bounce' if you set it to two rows on the main screen, not one.
    Last edited by ortal; 10-06-09 at 10:16 AM. Reason: adding
    10-06-09 09:47 AM
    i dont know if it was mentioned, but since i dont have a data plan on my phone i was wondering if there was a ZIP file that i could download of since its the easiest way to get themes. and there are no decent themes. and this one looks amazing
    10-14-09 08:17 AM
    I recently updated my phone, and for some reason Mobihand doesnt let me re-download the theme, is there a way I can get your theme again? I was one of the donaters for the original theme, and then purchased the dark theme for the upgrade price, but on mobihand it shows up as a purchased item, but no link to re-download/upgrade it...
    10-14-09 03:33 PM
    i dont know if it was mentioned, but since i dont have a data plan on my phone i was wondering if there was a ZIP file that i could download of since its the easiest way to get themes. and there are no decent themes. and this one looks amazing
    When you purchase AppleBerry it comes with a .zip file that contains desktop installable versions of both Classic and Glass. You should be able to use these to install via. USB cable and the Desktop Manager software. (=

If you purchased and can't seem to find where to download the .zip file, send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca
    10-14-09 04:09 PM
    I recently updated my phone, and for some reason Mobihand doesnt let me re-download the theme, is there a way I can get your theme again? I was one of the donaters for the original theme, and then purchased the dark theme for the upgrade price, but on mobihand it shows up as a purchased item, but no link to re-download/upgrade it...
    Hey Justin,

That's weird!

Send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca

We can resolve it ASAP.
    10-14-09 04:10 PM
    I still keep coming back to this theme! I was thinking it might be due for a face lift? Maybe out the AppleBerry dark icons and switch up the app screen wallpaper? The App screen wallpaper is the one thing I don't like. Its just too..... Plain and boring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 01:17 AM
    nice clean looking theme
    10-21-09 10:13 AM
    hastings,
    Are you gonna release an update to fix the issue with 5.0.323? (The white bands in landscape mode)

Thanks
    10-21-09 08:39 PM
    this is only for the storm ? c'mon .. what about the TOUR ?
    10-21-09 08:44 PM
    I still keep coming back to this theme! I was thinking it might be due for a face lift? Maybe out the AppleBerry dark icons and switch up the app screen wallpaper? The App screen wallpaper is the one thing I don't like. Its just too..... Plain and boring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've been working on the whole AppleBerry 2.0 concept for quite a while, bring in the new/vibrant icons, new menus, better Stacks mechanic, new banner, call screens, etc, etc. I'm just waiting for an official 5.0 OS to drop so that I can avoid having to redo it.

It won't be a free update, previous customers of mine will get it for a good healthy discount, I think they'll be very happy with the changes.

PS - Before you ask, I'll keep the pinstripes. =P
    10-21-09 09:34 PM
    hastings,
    Are you gonna release an update to fix the issue with 5.0.323? (The white bands in landscape mode)

Thanks
    I don't believe there is a fix for this issue at the moment. Even if there was, it's unlikely that I would update to fix this since it's a beta OS issue that's going to get fixed by itself with future OS releases.

Think of all the problems that come and go as a result of beta OS', now imagine having to update all eight versions every time a new one arises. =P

That being said, there is a temporary fix floating around, not sure if it works but I've had some customers report success.
    10-21-09 09:39 PM
    this is only for the storm ? c'mon .. what about the TOUR ?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/ap...remium-313378/

AppleBerry 2.0, a Tour exclusive. Some of my best work. =P

(until my new Storm version comes out!)
    10-21-09 09:39 PM
    I've been working on the whole AppleBerry 2.0 concept for quite a while, bring in the new/vibrant icons, new menus, better Stacks mechanic, new banner, call screens, etc, etc. I'm just waiting for an official 5.0 OS to drop so that I can avoid having to redo it.

It won't be a free update, previous customers of mine will get it for a good healthy discount, I think they'll be very happy with the changes.

PS - Before you ask, I'll keep the pinstripes. =P
    Good man! I was gonna cry if they were removed!
    10-21-09 10:26 PM
    I don't believe there is a fix for this issue at the moment.

Got it working.

All I had to do was change the wallpaper, THEN change the layout (Today, 1 row, etc.) No more white bars. Haven't rebooted yet, but at least all my favorite theme works again!!!
    10-23-09 11:49 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/ap...remium-313378/

AppleBerry 2.0, a Tour exclusive. Some of my best work. =P

(until my new Storm version comes out!)

What you got planned for the storm .>> If I may know ??
    10-23-09 01:57 PM
    yea hope u keep up on the storm
    10-24-09 10:42 AM
    In landscape mode there are white bars that won't go away and while scroling in landscape mode the icons blend together? is there a fix for this with the official release of this os?...thanks I really love your products.
    10-25-09 10:03 PM
    In landscape mode there are white bars that won't go away and while scroling in landscape mode the icons blend together? is there a fix for this with the official release of this os?...thanks I really love your products.
    Hey there,

The .328 update doesn't appear to fix the landscape mode bug that came about in version .323. I really don't know what to say in terms of long-run fixes, but at least for now there is a workaround that works perfectly.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fi...e-bars-343571/

This wouldn't be the first time a carrier has released an OS that wasn't compatible with themes (.173 in the UK), I'm sure in the next update the issue will be resolved. (or at the very least, in the next few updates!)
    10-25-09 10:16 PM
    Got it working.

All I had to do was change the wallpaper, THEN change the layout (Today, 1 row, etc.) No more white bars. Haven't rebooted yet, but at least all my favorite theme works again!!!
    Same here. Works fine now.

Thanks!!
    10-25-09 11:51 PM
    i had the latest release of Appleberry spaces with the OSX logo as my wallpaper. Well i upgraded to BB OS 5.0 and it was giving me major problems so i deleted the theme. I was just reading through this thread and found a fix to the white bars. Is it possible for me to restore that theme some how without having to purchase it again?
    10-26-09 12:27 AM
    i had the latest release of Appleberry spaces with the OSX logo as my wallpaper. Well i upgraded to BB OS 5.0 and it was giving me major problems so i deleted the theme. I was just reading through this thread and found a fix to the white bars. Is it possible for me to restore that theme some how without having to purchase it again?
    You should be able to log back into MobiHand and redownload the theme without a problem. I always advise keeping a copy of the .zip file that contains the OTA links somewhere on your hard drive, it just makes it easier to reload. (=

Failing that, send me an email and I can send you the OTA links directly.

Cheers,

Andrew
    10-26-09 07:16 AM
    anyone's theme look screwy after the 5.0 upgrade? There is a very large space in the menu screen on the top and bottom where more icons should be, you can only see 3/3 and a half rows at a time, it doesn't fill the whole screen vertically. hope that makes sense.
    10-26-09 07:24 AM
10,775 ... 418419420421422 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD