I just saw that the theme is out. Hastings, is this a surprise?
    Yup. There is another forum thread floating around that you can check out for all the details. (=
    06-29-09 01:26 PM
    i got a question...how do i get the jad on my phone?..
    1) Copy and paste the OTA links found in the instruction document and email them to your BlackBerry Storm.
    2) Once you receive the email on your Storm, find the version that you want to install and click on the link.
    3) Your BlackBerry will automatically recognize the link as being an OTA link, and will open up the browser to begin the download and installation process automatically.
    4) Once the process completes and the installation is successful, go to Options (the wrench icon) -> Themes -> click �AppleBerry�.
    5) This should load up AppleBerry. At this point, it is highly, highly recommended that you restart your device before even attempting to use it. A battery pull is an easy way to restart your device, simply remove the battery, wait a couple of seconds and reinsert.
    6) Once your device boots back up, AppleBerry is good to go. You�ll notice that your icons are not in the same order as they originally were with your previous theme, this is natural whenever you install a new theme. See the FAQ section below for help on moving your icons.

That's directly from the instructions. (=
    06-29-09 01:29 PM
    Hastings,
    Great theme.......

Installed the Dark theme (Glass already on device). Downloaded the spottexture wallpaper. Changed the wallpaper by clicking on home screen untill screen with all apps/options, etc comes up. Hit blackberry key, selected options. At the bottom selected change wallpaper, selected the spottexture from my media card and saved.

Home screen updated, but the second screen with all apps didn't. I don't have any custom folder. Tried to reset and same problem. Can you advise??

9530 running .148/.151/5.0v7 hybrid OS.

Thanks.
    Boris
    06-30-09 01:05 PM
    The background on the second screen is not user changeable. It is set by theme maker and only they can change it using the Plazmic software.
    06-30-09 01:24 PM
    Hastings,
    Great theme.......

Installed the Dark theme (Glass already on device). Downloaded the spottexture wallpaper. Changed the wallpaper by clicking on home screen untill screen with all apps/options, etc comes up. Hit blackberry key, selected options. At the bottom selected change wallpaper, selected the spottexture from my media card and saved.

Home screen updated, but the second screen with all apps didn't. I don't have any custom folder. Tried to reset and same problem. Can you advise??

9530 running .148/.151/5.0v7 hybrid OS.

Thanks.
    Boris
    I've been trying to do the same thing, I'm disappointed it can't be done. I always prefer a solid background because with all the icons the changes in color background seems distracting to me. Might be my OCD... :-)
    The entire time I've used Appleberry (it's the only theme I've ever used) I had the solid blue background throughout. It's just a much cleaner look to me. I prefer clean lines and looks over the light strobes.
    Regardless, I love the new theme and hopefully I'll just get used to the different background on the other screens.
    06-30-09 02:06 PM
    Why cant I find the link for 1.1? I have the appleberry classic 1.0 and i was reading that theres a 1.1 but i cant find the download link anywhere...
    Last edited by ArykMeyer; 06-30-09 at 02:28 PM.
    06-30-09 02:22 PM
    Where can I find the link for the spottexture wallpaper?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-08-09 09:51 AM
    Where can I find the link for the spottexture wallpaper?

If you want me to email it to you, send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca
    07-08-09 10:00 AM
    tried all the different combos and love them all
    07-09-09 11:09 PM
    Sale ended.
    Last edited by hastings; 07-24-09 at 08:54 AM.
    07-20-09 12:09 PM
    Would look great on my Storm, guess my Bold is gonna have to miss out on this one.
    07-20-09 12:18 PM
    Hey all,

I'm having a five day promotion for the AppleBerry Theme Suite.

I've lowered the price down from $6.00 to $4.00. That means you get 8 different versions for $4.00.

Cheers,

Andrew

Buy the AppleBerry Suite here - 8 versions, only $4!
    The link is showing $6. And I used my coupon and paid $4.50 a couple hours ago before I saw this message. Only 50 cents and I would have gladly paid the $6 but it's still a tad annoying I've encountered this pricing discrepancy.
    07-24-09 02:55 AM
    The link is showing $6. And I used my coupon and paid $4.50 a couple hours ago before I saw this message. Only 50 cents and I would have gladly paid the $6 but it's still a tad annoying I've encountered this pricing discrepancy.
    I should have posted that it was only until Friday. =P

Besides, if you used the coupon that means you purchased AppleBerry Dark, which was never on sale in the first place. (=
    07-24-09 08:15 AM
    I should have posted that it was only until Friday. =P

Besides, if you used the coupon that means you purchased AppleBerry Dark, which was never on sale in the first place. (=
    Good point.

I think I need to do a wipe and install my apps manually. It's just too unpredictably slow using either stacks + today theme (Dark or original). Mildly annoying, really. Well, that and the stupid universal theme issue of the mute button toggle and the offset dialpad.
    07-24-09 11:16 PM
    Good point.

I think I need to do a wipe and install my apps manually. It's just too unpredictably slow using either stacks + today theme (Dark or original). Mildly annoying, really. Well, that and the stupid universal theme issue of the mute button toggle and the offset dialpad.
    Are you running OS .151 yet? That's pretty much a guaranteed fix. =P
    07-24-09 11:43 PM
    Hey Hastings,

First off, love the themes. I've had appleberry classic since it first came out and have never changed it. Last night I bought appleberry dark expansion but am realizing that it's a little too much for me. I prefer less sliding around navigating and like the simpler appleberry classic. Regardless the theme is brilliant and looks absolutely beautiful.

The way I read it since I bought the expansion I should have access to appleberry dark with stacks. I'd like to switch to this because i feel as though it fits the more basic needs of what I want in a theme. Do I need to purchase this? Or is it included when I bought the expansion?
    07-30-09 08:53 AM
    Hey Hastings,

First off, love the themes. I've had appleberry classic since it first came out and have never changed it. Last night I bought appleberry dark expansion but am realizing that it's a little too much for me. I prefer less sliding around navigating and like the simpler appleberry classic. Regardless the theme is brilliant and looks absolutely beautiful.

The way I read it since I bought the expansion I should have access to appleberry dark with stacks. I'd like to switch to this because i feel as though it fits the more basic needs of what I want in a theme. Do I need to purchase this? Or is it included when I bought the expansion?
    Hey Dasher,

AppleBerry Dark with Spaces is a separate purchase from the Expansion Pack.

Email me: ahasting at ryerson dot ca

We can figure something out. (=
    07-30-09 10:16 AM
    I did a run through of the newest theme and its amazing...check it out

YouTube - allenberrytv's Channel

07-30-09 02:36 PM
    Hey Dasher,

AppleBerry Dark with Spaces is a separate purchase from the Expansion Pack.

Email me: ahasting at ryerson dot ca

We can figure something out. (=
    I should also mention that I am running the official .148 on my phone now. I'm a pretty tech savvy guy but my bb is the single most important thing I think I own lol, so I never wanted to run the risk of messing up even in the slightest when installing leaked OS's.

If I were to be running .151 does that make a big difference in the performance of AB: Dark Expansion? I'm thinking the few issues I had would go away if it wasn't for the slower navigation in comparision to AB:Classic which I think is being caused by a crappier OS.

As a side note. Is .151 really like the god of all OS's so far?
    07-30-09 03:46 PM
    Hi guys,

I've tried looking and searching through this thread but it's huuuuge so I hope it's okay to ask ...

How do I get the second page of icons to work? The one you swipe up and on an iphone there would be more stuff there. It's always blank. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to store apps a certain place for them to show up there or what it is I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.
    08-03-09 12:46 AM
    very Nice =)
    08-03-09 03:49 PM
    Will this work for the storm in Australia???
    08-03-09 10:42 PM
    Downloaded this theme..cleanest i've seen thus far. Always keep going back.

One small issue: If i go to my downloads or setup folder, the background image behind the words "downloads" or "setup" are black, not the blue image. Is this part of the theme? I've deleted the theme and re-installed but still the same. Just figured it'd all be blue. If not, know how to fix this?

thanks
    08-04-09 02:35 PM
    I should also mention that I am running the official .148 on my phone now. I'm a pretty tech savvy guy but my bb is the single most important thing I think I own lol, so I never wanted to run the risk of messing up even in the slightest when installing leaked OS's.

If I were to be running .151 does that make a big difference in the performance of AB: Dark Expansion? I'm thinking the few issues I had would go away if it wasn't for the slower navigation in comparision to AB:Classic which I think is being caused by a crappier OS.

As a side note. Is .151 really like the god of all OS's so far?
    Sorry about the delayed response. I just finished up my exams so it's officially summer for me now.

I find that .151 is a huge improvement over .148 and recommended it without much hesitation. Obviously if you're not wanting to update to a leaked OS I understand, but as it stands it's definitely the best for performance reasons. There are little quirks, but those usually only affect programs like Pandora (a music streaming program).
    08-05-09 08:15 AM
    Hi guys,

I've tried looking and searching through this thread but it's huuuuge so I hope it's okay to ask ...

How do I get the second page of icons to work? The one you swipe up and on an iphone there would be more stuff there. It's always blank. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to store apps a certain place for them to show up there or what it is I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.
    Are you referring to AppleBerry Dark with Spaces? Currently the original AppleBerry doesn't have multiple homescreens, this is something that only my newest creations have. In time I will add Spaces to this original verison. (=
    08-05-09 08:17 AM
10,775 ... 416417418419420 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD