Look good Andrew can't wait to see a release
    06-03-09 11:51 AM
    Look good Andrew can't wait to see a release
    I'm going to debut it on BBOS.com as well, Bryan. I'll be creating a new AppleBerry Dark thread tonight with some more screenshots. You can pretty much ignore the ones I've posted since I've done some tweaks. (again!)
    06-03-09 12:24 PM
    I'm going to debut it on BBOS.com as well, Bryan. I'll be creating a new AppleBerry Dark thread tonight with some more screenshots. You can pretty much ignore the ones I've posted since I've done some tweaks. (again!)
    That's what I am talking about my man can't wait to see it.
    06-03-09 12:30 PM
    Maybe I'll just put up a picture now. This is of the lock screen. EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

The lock screen is really awesome, it looks great on the device.

I spent like eight hours alone perfecting the battery meter.

You can also see the new black dock which will be featured on the homescreen.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE this background. The solid dark color really shows off the icon. I can't wait to buy this one!
    06-04-09 10:21 PM
    Hey Hastings, I had to wipe and lost my download e-mail for the download links to the Appleberry Glass theme
    How can I get a new e-mail?

PIN is :3052A35E if you need it
    06-04-09 10:48 PM
    loooks so neat.

Good Job
    06-04-09 10:49 PM
    Hey Hastings, I had to wipe and lost my download e-mail for the download links to the Appleberry Glass theme
    How can I get a new e-mail?

PIN is :3052A35E if you need it
    Hey there,

Send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca

No 's' at the end of 'hasting' for this email address.

We'll figure something out ASAP.

Cheers,

Andrew
    06-04-09 11:31 PM
    Hi Andrew, just wanted to drop by after seeing your post over at BBOS and say Appleberry Dark is looking friggin' AWESOME!! Can't wait to see it up close and personal
    06-09-09 06:51 PM
    Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark
    06-09-09 08:25 PM
    I just upgraded to Lyricidals latest hybrid and none of my themes worked. I searched through forums and found that AppleBerry was one of the themes that do work. So i downloaded it and found that it only works in portrait mode if that makes any sense? When i'm on my home screen it just looks like the default zen theme. Any suggestions?
    06-09-09 11:12 PM
    I just upgraded to Lyricidals latest hybrid and none of my themes worked. I searched through forums and found that AppleBerry was one of the themes that do work. So i downloaded it and found that it only works in portrait mode if that makes any sense? When i'm on my home screen it just looks like the default zen theme. Any suggestions?
    Reboot your device, and also make sure that "Set Homescreen Layout" is set to two rows. You can verify by going to your Application Menu (the one with all the icons) and pressing the BB hardware key -> Options.
    06-09-09 11:26 PM
    Reboot your device, and also make sure that "Set Homescreen Layout" is set to two rows. You can verify by going to your Application Menu (the one with all the icons) and pressing the BB hardware key -> Options.
    thanks. i'll give it a shot!
    06-09-09 11:30 PM
    okay that fixed it! thanks a lot hastings! i was close to downgrading to .148 again. saved me those few hours...
    06-09-09 11:47 PM
    okay that fixed it! thanks a lot hastings! i was close to downgrading to .148 again. saved me those few hours...
    I thought that would fix the problem. Glad we got it figured out.

If you have any other problems, email me directly: ahasting at ryerson dot ca

You'll get a faster response. (=

Cheers,

Andrew
    06-09-09 11:49 PM
    this is a really cool theme how do I go about downloading it? I didnt bother browsing through the 600 pages but is the first post on the first page the current version? THanks!
    06-10-09 08:15 AM
    how does the weather support work?
    06-13-09 12:04 PM
    how does the weather support work?
    Weather support is only included in the versions from the paid suite. If you're using the free version, it won't be there.

If you bought the suite, make sure you're using one of the Weather versions, and just stick the Weather icon in the appropriate spot (#9 for AppleBerry Classic, I think #5 for Glass though I could be mistaken).
    06-14-09 12:41 AM
    g** damn it i cant wait till this theme has come out
    06-14-09 01:16 AM
    I am using OS 4.7.0.148 and I downloaded version 1.1 of the theme. I was running version 1.0 with no problem but after downloading the latest version it did not show up in my themes list. I see it under the Applications list but I cannot access it. Is there a compatibility issue with the latest OS or is there another step to installing the latest version? I've never had this problem downloading themes OTA or using the desktop manager. I also deleted version 1.0 before downloading the latest version, so I no longer have access to any version of the Appleberry theme.
    06-18-09 10:51 AM
    Just installed the glass theme. Love the theme, but I have noticed that it seems to cut off the phone buttons (*, 0, #). Has anyone else experienced this?
    06-18-09 10:42 PM
    Just installed the glass theme. Love the theme, but I have noticed that it seems to cut off the phone buttons (*, 0, #). Has anyone else experienced this?
    Every theme (other than the default, which has some sort of recognition built into it that causes the OS to automatically adjust) that does not fix the application banner height at 26 pixels has this.
    06-18-09 10:51 PM
    free bump in anticipation
    06-23-09 02:59 AM
    Just giving some customer feedback... I've been using Appleberry Glass now for a couple of months and still love it! Thanks for the recent update. Great job!
    06-25-09 01:42 PM
    i got a question...how do i get the jad on my phone?..
    06-28-09 11:19 PM
    I just saw that the theme is out. Hastings, is this a surprise?
    06-29-09 12:40 PM
10,775 ... 415416417418419 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD